Apperantly there are now college courses on how to infiltrate Sup Forums and "silence the Alt-right" fucking plebs

Apperantly there are now college courses on how to infiltrate Sup Forums and "silence the Alt-right" fucking plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/G.Stringhini/papers/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Read as: Shilling Goyim, now officially a degree in America

FINALLY!

Repost this to redpill them

Sup Forums worships Trump, a kike puppet. No need to shill this board. They are wasting their time. This board worships Trump and pretends to hate degeneracy yet constantly agrees with modern western degeneracy.

big if true

>safe breaks

ahahahahaha

goddamn they're dumb

this was the plan the whole fucking time, obviously. how are they this stupid. buncha kids being "redpilled" all day is exactly the fucking point. jfc they're dumb.

how is donald trump even president

what is this timeline

link to their video tutorial please

Where is this. I need to go back for some refresher courses.....I wonder if I can get involved in an e-learning program?

Really. Where is this. I would love to be all up inside of that horrible beast gently shitting its secrets out here.

Some college kids are about to get redpilled. Also, where is this from? I wouldn't mind doxxing those 14 colleges, the people who donate to them or associated with them.

I tried typing some of that text into google. Couldn't find the page. Anybody have a source or is this fake and gay

i honestly can't believe this website is creating jobs hahahahahahahahahaha! i cant believe all the normies fell for it. They're so obvious when posting

>FUCKKKKKKK
>SHITTT
>FUCKK BLUMP
>DRUMP BTFO
>WAHHHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHHHH

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha all this waste of time to stop non whites from calling other non whites nazis on a Malaysian frog trading catalog

Why hide the name of the college?

These niggers always underestimate how many people use Sup Forums, they must think it's in the low hundreds, poor bastards.

How many can we redpill or drive to suicide after their time here?

>large amount of internal division from its members

That's a fancy way of saying Shitposting

>we have sweitched to internet activism
>retarded milennials think this will actually accomplish something

this

fuck every faggot on here hating on Trump
the liberal reaction alone was worth it

This has gotta be fake. Until OP shows the names of the college and professor, I'm calling horseshit. There's no reason to censor those apart from being found out if you made it up

>class assignment on a website's main page
Should've painted over the " /# " part as well, op.

This
Also...dubz

took these from another thread, not sure if useful

Normies trying to analyze Sup Forums? Good luck with that.

Why would this commie faggot trying to silence "hate speech" EVER send students to Sup Forums? I was a center libertarian my entire life util I started coming to this board on a daily basis. Now I'm a white nationalist and I hate the Jews. Why would you tell impressionable teens of all people to come here?

They're just going to get redpilled hard.

That made me laugh my ass off when I saw that. Fucking snowflake babies. Go back to daycare.

Probably not very useful as it's a safe bet OP's image is fake (and also gay, of course).

see this as an opportunity

University of California Santa Barbara?

>implying Sup Forums isn't under constant attacks from shills anyway and that anyone would notice/care that a bunch of sjws join in

>privilege power structures in the United States, Canada, Scandinavia, Europe

All white majority countries. Only a (((coincidence)))

>Do not expect to win any arguments.

all of my kek

>all the posts recently now made sense
caught the culprit

This is the guy teaching it. Gianluca Stringhini

Do whatever you want to communists. THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS under US law!
>The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]

(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, ยง3, 68 Stat. 776.)

Could he at least try a little to not look like a cucked latte machiato slurping nu-male?

Its old though because he doesn't work there now. But that's the guy I think

brb, having a Safe Break
i am shaking

This is fucking absurd and hilarious.

mfw we convert all these niggas to our side.

guys they use a software filter that blocks all images so they arent exposed to gore we have to counter it by posting more text gore

โˆ†
โˆ† โˆ†

they are studying us like we are extraterrestrial beings

www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/G.Stringhini/papers/Sup Forums-ICWSM2017.pdf

>Silence, Shutdown & Self report
Literally shilling, not even debating their peirs.

These losers aren't worthy of being in a university

SAVE RED PILLS
DUMP RED PILLS
REMEMBER THIS PLACE IS CALLED "POLITICALLY INCORRECT" - THIS IS NO PLACE FOR LIBERALS.

Isn't this against our terms and agreements? Can Sup Forums sue them?

Looking at his scholarly citations, this seems unlikely.

Add that to fake and gay nature of OP's post, and I think it's safe to say some user is getting raped in this guy's class and he's trying to us Sup Forums as his personal army.

You know they have one somewhere.

>you may feel free to take Safe Breaks
>safe breaks

Tfw we redpill impressionable college kids

He isn't the guy, he just wants Sup Forums to try and mess with him so he can study us.

UCSB =/= UCSC. This class is part of Santa Cruz's Community Studies program and it's taught by a mystery professor.

It seems that shitposting on Sup Forums will be the greatest achievement of my life,one of my posts might even go down in history.What a time to be alive desu.

Fake news.

why'd there be a need for such a thing

this just 100% proves the influence (((they))) have on our education system. What the fuck is this teaching anyone? What job will find you more appealing for this besides Starbucks?

its prob fake

The next time you see some leftist bait remember that they may need to step back from the computer to have a safe break in-between posts

And that's the reason the US is in terminal decline
Courses on Elvis, female surf-board production, etc.
Tertiary education is now the equivalent of hobby night courses for seniors

For once i agree with a jew.

Not dodging that oven, thou.

He was a research assistant for University of California Santa Barbara and this ()

Well, I guess they can join Shareblue and JIDF.

Computer science professor? Doubt it

Absolutely subversive.
Redpilling students with absolute plausible deniability. Very clever of you to send them here professor. Very clever indeed.

Keep up the good work.

The dude wrote it since he referred to himself as first person and he wrote a paper on Sup Forums. What's with the format is this pasta?

>You may feel free to take Safe Breaks while discussing activism on this website.

oh, wow.

>people are literally getting course credit to shitpost on Sup Forums
that's fucking hilarious

Things that will happen after your first week on Sup Forums

-depression, maybe you will kill yourself, because everything you thought was true is a jewish lie

-go full 1488 mode

>you have to pay tuition to unsuccessfully shitpost here while taking trigger breaks

It's so blatantly fake you fucking morons

capitalized too. "Safe Breaks" as if it's some kind of standard, important term that we all should know

>Cuck

>mfw this backfires and they all end up redpilled
awesome, no need to go to them to redpill them, they pay 50000 bucks a year to be allowed to get redpilled by us now.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

>Silence, shut down, self report
This is beyond parody now

I wish we had this when I was in college - my GPA would have been higher.

we're getting jewed, nothing new.;

don't blame macchiatos for that guy

blame tenure in the social (((sciences)))

>He was a research assistant for University of California Santa Barbara and this

He wrote a paper on Sup Forums, which does line up with his scholarly citations. His focus is on analyzing patterns in social media.

It's a huge jump to go from analyzing patterns in social media to what's in OP's image.

why would you though

the only effective thing the alt right does is riling up dumb celebs and journos on twitter

This is what I am wondering
>getting paid by students for them to get redpilled
This would be a dream job

Fuck I should take this class and get me a jobby job making bank to shit post

this motherfucking timeline

Dirty Kikes!

Because it's bait.

It's fake as fuck.

This
>when you receive thousands in NEETbucks to fuel your secret otaku lifestyle and as payment you send a your students to a Taiwanese mahjong listing were they are Mind-broken leading to them becoming faithful followers of the new NWO which worships an ancient Egyptian frog god, which you just do happen to be a member of.

You dumb fuck why did you censor their email addresses and where they are from? The mods could range ban the fucking idiots before they could even do anything. Post the uncensored image and then cut your balls off OP for failing your people

It's a fancy way of saying bantz

The greatest trick the shitposter ever pulled is convincing people he doesn't exist.

>First, they had to pay people to do it.
>Then, they did it for free.
>Now, they're paying a college to do it.

Can shills get any more cucked, Sup Forums? Or have they plateaued?

Bye bye fucking leaf

We are secretly everywhere

>First, they had to be paid to do it.*

Why are you reposting some other Sup Forumsster's persecution complex fan fiction?

SAFE BREAKS HAHAHAHAH