Why is Sup Forums such an echo chamber in support of Trump...

Why is Sup Forums such an echo chamber in support of Trump? It's been like that since he announced he was running in the elections.

build the wall

Your jew tricks know no bounds.

now that we got that meme out of the way, 2 reasons.
1. when the republicans were buckling he said no we are not going to let the mexicans in. all the other candidates were trying to apeal to the latino voters, he said fuck em.
2. liberal but hurt. we are trolls and love it. furthermore, the outside world is an anti trump echo chamber.
remmember all the protest and blame being laid at trump's feet before he was even sworn in?

silly goyim your leafs are mine!

Ivanka is a transvestite. Trump had him morphed into a female at birth.

And look at Ivanka's facial geometry. He's a Jew.

Which means Trump is a Jew.

DATAMINING NIGGER JEW THREAD

Why are you obsessed with spics?

>the outside world is an anti trump echo chamber

That sounds absolutely pathetic and just confirms the stereotype even more that Sup Forums is an echo chamber safe space where outcasts come to circlejerk with like-minded weirdos.

I can only hope that in a year or so, Sup Forums actually accepts criticism of the jew puppet Trump rather than circlejerking and shilling about how great he is. Say something negative about Trump and shills like clockwork all come out of the woodwork in unison to criticize you. Been that way for 2 years now. Hopefully Sup Forums can return to it's original glory one day.

>has three kids
>not woman enough

Sup Forums accepts critisism
he bombed syria.

and demography is the name of the game. if enough lefties enter america, then the democrats win by defualt every time.

>Sup Forums accepts critisism

It really doesn't. It's just that the losers on here can't censor anything, and the mods don't care (except for when they want to censor, then the mods are trigger happy).

You simply couldn't criticize Trump on here for 2 years without numerous little fags swarming you and insisting you are being paid to disagree with them online. And yeah, I get it, they have a right to be so pathetic, it's their god given right, but still. The more time goes on, the more Trump reveals who he truly is, and I hope Sup Forums suffers when they have to see the truth about their hero.

HAIL TRUMP

You dumbfucks realize that one of trump's biggest influences during his early career was Roy Cohn right? A jewish lawyer. You assholes played yourselves.

Sup Forums played themselves. I never, ever supported him, because I knew of his pro-jewish stance, his jewish connections, how he is a huge jewish puppet.

because Sup Forums is under occupation by r/the_donald nu-pol fags. real pol members hopped of the trump train after he bombed syria

It's fucking hilarious seeing all these stupid motherfuckers slowly figure out shit about trump that anyone with half a fucking brain came to realize before he was even a serious candidate. It's fucking pathetic

>obvi shell is obvi

It's fucking true though

Trump supporters have become Trump apologists

fuck off ahmed...don't you need to go rape some women or something?

wells what was our option? All other candidates are also jewish puppets? At least he said he wouldn't be

honestly all we can hope for is a wall and tougher immigration policies. nothing else matters.

country is fucked regardless but it gives us some time

If you paid attention to anything the man has done in any of his business ventures you'd have seen he wasn't to be trusted in the first place. The "P.T. Barnum of Business" was one of his nicknames. Voting third party was unfortunately the only option and even that was fucking pointless.

Trump was amazing during the elections. a fire ball of anti bullshit. a meme machine. but he's compromised too much recently

I'm sure Sup Forums will especially like this one.

>"Yes goy, keep thinking I will "save the west" and "fight the jews". Keep believing that, goy, and never question anything about me."

Jewish pride, worldwide. Courtesy of Donald Trump.