There is no such thing as race. Prove me wrong

There is no such thing as race. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_hR9F4OnVs
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/#racesocialconstruct
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-01/sumc-rgm012705.php
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YUP there it is

you know exactly what i'm talking about

FUCK OFF one line SLIDER JEW

Lies! What is this then?!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_hR9F4OnVs

No, there is not.
just differences in human.

>wasting resources driving in circles
very symbolic of the white race

If you mean "race" as most people understand it, then you're completely insane. What is race to you?

no, there IT is. a "black" woman with white features posted with some zinger. you tried this thread less than an hour ago. i'm onto you, kike.

This nonsense is posted way too often here
Stop being stupid
Race is a fact
Get an education .. quit running from it

race is nothing. having different races make as much sense as grouping people by bone density.

Different 'races' of humans are like different breeds of dogs, you can be the same species but be inferior in terms of intelligence and attractiveness. Race exists

And by the way, take your bullshit to the jews
They try to claim they're a 'race' based on their religion
Dare you
Fucking dare you

REMEMBER TO SAGE

Whoop! Looks like OP's a retard

23&Me can trace down your exact racial lineage.

That alone proves race is genetic
They can even tell if you're jewish.

There's no such thing as good threads on Sup Forums anymore. Prove me wrong.

t. merchant

Clearly asian

first time i've started a thread with this topic. maybe you spend too much time on Sup Forums.

remember, we're all from africa.

Go on OP
piss off to izrael and tell them there's no such thing as race
Challenge them to prove you wrong
Won't be seeing you again anytime soon, of course, if ever
Izrail claims it has to protect its 'homogeneity', you knew that, didn't you shlomo
izrael claims judaiszm is a race

That's it OP
you're done

No. Wrong again
Debunked repeatedly
and was only zyo bullshit to start with

Yes. there are distinct races as known hundreds of years ago when people were educated and when blacks and muds knew their place

White race
Black race
Mongoloid race

If you're one of the races you don't like, too bad. Go complain to your parents

remember dogs were all from wolves. Yet from breeding and evolution for different purpose under different conditions there are now different breed/race of dogs.

charts the have race labels does not prove race exists.

nor does info that shows where someone was born.

No, you're right.

>American
Can confirm

there ya go

"No such thing" can mean a lot of things. Race IS arbitrary though, and some people from one race can be more related to someone from another race than others of their own race, so it's not the best genomic classification system.

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/#racesocialconstruct

breed is not race. unless you can show me a miniature poodle that looks like a great dane.

race doesn't exist. Do you get it, white people?

Every non-gay man on the planet would fuck Stacey Dash. Racist or not.

She's a conservative too and supports Trump. Bonus these pics are her at 40. I'd probably 5 seconds in 21 year old Stacey.

breed is a race, in many other language breed doesn't exist and race is used instead.

>izrael claims judaiszm is a race
so that makes it so? not following your logic.

there's no race ,we're all on a spectrum

lol, bill nye doesn't even have any worthy background to be a scientist. He only got a BS in mechanical engineering in some okish university.

the match has to be close to same genetic makeup. which is not "race"

Correct! Also, IQ doesn't measure anything.

t. shariablue

>genetic is race
>OP is butthurt subhuman shilling
pick one

If race isn't real then why do we have mixed race people?

Shill

how about poor vs rich IQ comparison? or blonde hair versus brunette? I bet you'd see they also don't line up. would that mean "race" is actually determine by someone's income?

DNA and bone structure says otherwise, broseph.

Race and bone marrow transplants. Couldn't be an issue if race didn't exist.

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

>cornell
>okish university

What course at Uni are you raiding POL for OP?

we don't

>posts picture of mixed race sloot in OP
>"we don't"

>What makes the current study, published in the February issue of the American Journal of Human Genetics, more conclusive is its size. The study is by far the largest, consisting of 3,636 people who all identified themselves as either white, African-American, East Asian or Hispanic. Of these, only five individuals had DNA that matched an ethnic group different than the box they checked at the beginning of the study. That's an error rate of 0.14 percent.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-01/sumc-rgm012705.php

you don't get a 99.86% match on something that doesn't exist.

Define race.

Are you referring to a general family group larger than a localized extended family?
>Traits shared within family units absolutely exist. Genealogical records are now incorporating Gene sequences into their records.

Are you referring to genetic traits that apprear regionally and distinguishes humans apart?
>This does exist to an extent. There are no more pure races; every human being today has some level of race mixing. This was necessary to prevent genetic diseases from killing off our lineages.

Or the humanist views on race?
>Humanistic philosophy, when taken to it's final conclusion, demands an end to all races of human kind. It also demands other things that are impossible, too.

During my BS in mechanical engineering I went to North American competitions in Canada and the US and those guys aren't even that good, nothing like michigan states or MIT, they got some good funding but they aren't that good. They can get beat by some unknown no funding small universities kek.

I'm not saying there's not differences between humans. Just pointing out that trying to group people in "races" doesn't work.

you didn't say why it doesn't work

You obviously didn't bother to read the links I provided.
>Just pointing out that trying to group people in "races" doesn't work.

Uh, yes it does.

See:

And:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

if she's "mixed race", then we're all "mixed race"

it's a flawed study because it goes with the understanding that such a thing as race exists. all it does is try to prove themselves right.