Let's have kids and destroy our beautiful bodies and nice life

>let's have kids and destroy our beautiful bodies and nice life

lmao

That's why celebrities adopt.

If being so weak that you can't take care of yourself after having a kid, just end yourself.

>destroy our beautiful bodies and nice life

the timejew will do that anyway, sooner or later

This

>beautiful bodies
>posting an overweight girl

I want children of my own but my wife refuses. She has one son and she doesn't want any more kids or even sex because she said it reminds her of her ex. I have kind of taken in her son as my own though. I've already redpilled him on the jews and blacks etc.

White people stop breeding.

Who could be behind this post?

>Can't get a woman
>Posts pic of chad and thot
>I'm like these people, that's why I don't have kids

(((/r9k/))) tactics to make everyone just as miserable as them. If you don't have at least 1 kid you're a fucking failed human no matter how many threads you make on your anime websites trying to prove otherwise.

Taking care of your wife's son is both noble and moral.

>nice life without kids

your body was meant for pregnancy. it's biology

and you're less healthy in many ways if you don't have kids. try google

How happy are you in that relationship? I'm not a couple's therapist, but it really doesn't sound like a healthy relationship if you have to suppress your life goals or all sexual desire for the sake of your partner.

Their bodies will turn to shit anyway
You want to argue about it?
Ever see a sixty year old who looks anything close to the pic?
No. And bodies start to sag and crumble long before 60 regardless of what you eat or how long you exercise or the amount of fake tan you slap on
Bodies are not meant to last
However, for those obsessed by their own temporary meat suitcase, I agree .. don't have kids

Life's purpose is create new life. And it is nice to do so.

It's probably just b8 for replies by some lonely numale. Don't waste your breath.

What purpose is there in life other than procreate and pass on your bloodline?

Beautiful

Father of one here. Still work out five days a week.

Successful people here

>that girl's body
>perfect

kek

Congrats

I was nearing 40 and getting a little depressed with life. Now, 41, with a 10 month old baby boy that looks like a liffle me, I have newfound motivation.

I intend to raise him strong and redpilled.

No, you need to end yourself because you are a loser who serves others

Science will take care of aging, ten Germany's fertility rate will be fixed

fag

More people should choose this way

There are too many people on Earth

stop roids it is disgusting

Try harder, faggot. We need dick in ass and finish on face.

Lets not have kids and destroy our beautiful race and culture

A lot of cucks I work with told me I would put on sympathy weight when my wife was pregnant. I actually got leaner during her pregnancy and hit my best 1RMs when my kid was 3 months old. She's also in better shape now than she was before the pregnancy.

If your girl's height doesn't stop at your chin that's a good indicator that you may be a manlet

Why dont you want to pass on your genes?

>Ever see a sixty year old who looks anything close to the pic?

Aging will do that anyways, so why not enjoy family life?

It's the natural order of things.

Kids are more important then anything else can do.

sexless marriage - why continue?
serious question.

what is he doing right?

Kek'd hard at your proportions

so much love
these pics are making me feel lonely :(

Joke's on you, I'm a manlet and my gf's a womanlet, so her height still stops at my chin.

We aren't having kids even though we're blue-eyed whites.

it's creepy you save and share these photos, even worse you've been posting them for 5 years on this website.

he makes her laugh, that's a lot right there.

>Narcissists removing themselves from the gene pool

Go ahead nobody is gona miss you.

Also that's implying you are anything but an alcoholic half slav with anorexia.

found the bad father

babby's first baitpost

The OP will never the joys of having a child.

>There are too many people on Earth
only in third world countries.

killing your educated population to solve overpopulation is like killing your rosegarden to make room for weeds.

still using toilet paper in 2017
disgusting tBh

This. The entire western system of making children is the most fucked apart, dystopian thing ever. It really makes you think unironically.

>women are made to be insecure in a crushing way by consumerism
>women gain 40+ pounds (sometimes double that and more) to birth an 8 pound child
>women don't get any nutrients or quality sleep because they work and eat shitty food
>women then blame their fucked up skin and physique on their children instead of themselves
>men, out of some fucked up beta-sympathy mechanism actually gain weight as well
>men permit their kid's dicks to be cut on
>foreskins are used in cosmetic products for women who are made to be insecure in a viscous consumerist cycle
>as soon as the child is born, it is injected with all kinds of drugs and a massive dose of vaccines
>homes/property are too expensive
>there is no potential career path for most westerners because of the cost of education
>people with sub-100 IQ are incentivized to reproduce, and through taxes and debt we pay for their genetic success

It's all going to collapse on itself. Varg was right.

I logged into google photos today and this is what I saw. What do you think about his?

>>women gain 40+ pounds (sometimes double that and more)
Uh, no.
No human female gains 80+lbs because she's pregnant.

I think they have a better life than most of us.

A lot of digits for hired post

Stay mad, betas.

Is she really still a wife if there is no sex?

>No human female gains 80+lbs because she's pregnant.

The amount of fat women over 30 that blame it all on pregnancy is ridiculous. There is no real linkage between pregnancy and turning fat but it's one dam easy excuse to become fat.

>let's be shallow selfish twats and die alone
People who are so selfish that they don't want kids will never be capable of staying together. The mentality that leads you to not want children will lead you to stray from your partner.

Kek approves?

All of that can be solved by being a good parent.

Also, you sound like you're anti vaccine.

No it's like paying for a hooker and having her go before you even take your dick out.

>Science will take care of aging, ten Germany's fertility rate will be fixed
Such technology will be surely avaible for goyim

Why do they look so happy?

If you're still worried about your perfect body image after having a child you don't deserve one in the first place

Happy mummy here

i see two caucasian people, whats the problem Vlad?

>Happy mummy here
Same mummy as above with her husband

You have never been to America, it seems.

>anti-vaccine

No, I just question the methods sometimes.

>selfish for not wanting kids
That makes no sense. That's like saying someone is selfish because they work for themselves. You better be willing to part ways with your money by your logic.

>Work out 5 days a week?

So since you don't spend time with your kid, enjoy it being raised by the media.

>This is r/asianmasculinity attempts at raiding Sup Forums

>reminder that it was the Jew who bit the apple and cursed us all

If youre an asian posting pictures of Asian men with white women you must seriously be damaged. White women are fucking downgrades from asian women, holy shit dude.

>You have never been to America, it seems.
you never been to southern europe, eastern europe or russia. stop equating white people with only anglos.

>He can't spare 5 hours a week for working out.

EPIGENETICS

That's why you want to be in peak condition before you into babby to give your future generations the best possible layout

>Don't have kids goy! be obsessed with your looks and be self centered!

In my experience white women with more than two kids are generally more fit than women with one or less

>my wife's son
Lmao obvious bait is obvious try harder next time kiddo

Stop bullying White women who have children.

>5 hours a week
You spend time going to the gym (traffic, getting changed etc) they time going home

I go to the gym during my lunch, and it logistics alone add 30 to 40 minutes to my workout window.

It can fuck with their metabolism a bit after each pregnancy but it not even close to being bad enough to justify permanent weight gain. It's just women (and people in general) not understanding how their bodies work and blaming their children (lel) instead of their own inability to control what they eat and become even the tiniest bit educated about how it all works. These same people then go on to be parents, and you can see how that goes.

>have kids to benefit/slave for a world you despise

good lord, these must be Americans because of how not white they are

t. Pajeet

what did kek mean by this

obliques and forearms need lil work bro

Your like 5'8

>You spend time going to the gym
>Going to the gymjew
>Not simply working out at home for free

When did I say I was talking about only whites or Anglos? Some other ethnic groups are as bad or even worse regarding how much weight they put on during pregnancy.

tits or gtfo

If this White grandma never had children, she would have never had her daughter here.

The idea of even being "against" vaccines in any way really does have some group think negative mentalities. Fuck you for being such a retarded lemming, you're just as bad as the people that think any vaccine is going to lobotomize their kids.

>current year
>still falling for the marriage meme

This. The one and done women are generally the most vocal about the post-pregnancy issues as well.

I work from home, I need a break to get the fuck out occasionally. Basically its my only social interaction outside my family on a daily bases so yeah I go to an actual gym.

>but my wife refuses
Stopped reading right there also nice quads dumbass but aren't you the man?| who gives a shit what your wife says p be a fucking man and control her or cause clearly she is the one command right now
>hey honey I want kids
>NO
>...ok
fucking coward

>what are artificial wombs

>Claim life is perfect
>doesn't have children

Liars