Made tens of thousands of dollars selling inner circle slots, shitty merchandise...

>made tens of thousands of dollars selling inner circle slots, shitty merchandise, and shilling for shady scam VPNs/trading websites
>viewerbase starts to dry up
>goes on another 3 year hiatus
see you all next election lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unironically using drunken ghost macro
FUCK OFF

please dont tell me he actually left again?

yep, missed two shows now and still no word from him to us or the inner circle. Idiot losers giving him money got fucking scammed

Did he actually leave

He once said he would never sell shit besides maybe a book...and then his entire show was based upon selling merch and inner circle jerk memberships

Sad!

>listening to this meme in the first place

>made tens of thousands of dollars selling inner circle slots, shitty merchandise
That shows you he could've made much more.
After so many years of content, he deserve it.
Btr are a bunch of cunts anyway.

I hated this fucking meme and his spammy faggot followers

>>viewerbase starts to dry up
That's cause he won't do the regular format with radio graffiti instead of that he rambles repeatedly over the same stuff with shouting instead of arguments.

Its because you can only see a fat hambone fake reactions for only so long before it becomes boring.

I stopped listening a couple of months ago. Genuinely surprised anyone was still listening.

He probs went to the hospital again

did you guys piss him off in the last episode

Oh no you mean no troll show on Saturday. gee I really wanted to hear ghost take no calls and talk to himself for 3 hr on a weekend.

It's all your fault inner circle, you didn't buy enough helicopter rides merch. Now the ride is over 4you.

This honestly.

Since he came back only african botty scratcher and tubguy were worth listening to.

He only ever had 5 trolls anyway most were the same autistic faggots that survived his 5 year hiatus on true equestria radio.

fuck off no way hes gone? bs

take the money and run.

youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU

>>viewerbase starts to dry up

What are you basing that off of?

He would not simply bail without saying anything.

Last time he took off he told people he was stepping away.

I am sure he is just taking a few days off.

this is like fyre festival all over again

nahh I think maybe his wife was more hurt then he told us (even if that story was true)
maybe hes just using the story to take days off, at least give him a few days to see I guess

He has taken days off to allign his show numbers with certain days. maybe he wants the #500 to be next baller fagday.

Sup Forums threads, chat room numbers, restream numbers, fewer calls because no one is calling in anymore

I really don't think number of callers is a good indicator of number of listeners.

Social media does not count as much as you are thinking.

Maybe Nathan Bedford forest was Ghost and he got a job.

Who short bus here?

It makes sense why he does fewer minutes of RG and gives them all more time, and why we hear from the same people each show, even the ones who aren't part of his inner circle. He made the Saturday troll show in an attempt to bring in more callers, but that failed so he barely even takes troll calls anymore on the Saturday show. You look back at the 2011/12 shows and he's not nearly as patient with his callers since the lines were always full. Do they even fill up anymore? I never tried calling in

this is why I love this place

That's true capitalismâ„¢ for you. The free market fixed it.

I thought most of you would figure out that ghost is actually Alex Jones. No wonder you got scammed

So what wife got into the car wreck the Jewish one or the whore? no wait they are both Jewish.

>What wife

Alex Jones wife assuming Ghost is Alex.

>getting butthurt when a proponent of capitalism exploits you

You know that's how capitalism works right?

Capitalism isn't the problem. People's stupidity and naiveness are what fuel these proponents

The whore from radio Molly will never get to shill herself on Ghost show again.

>tfw the trolls were right all along

Is starving to death also human nature?

>a system based on exploitation isn't the problem
What did you mean by this?

Poor Distilling all that wasted money.

This is all Nathan Bedford Forrest's fault

>"democrats are the real racists"
>"unions are an extension of jim crow"
>"i'm not a racist"

-Ghost "the capitalist cuckold"

to be fair they never are live at the same time so its possible
also alex jones (aka BILL HICKS) has had some legal issues with his wife lately and actually just today he lost custody of his kids
very interesting coincidences and also iv always though the reason he dose this TCR show is for some kind of sick personal mental therapy session or something dont really know

Antifa got Alex and Ghost

Ghost was swearing a lot more than usual of late. I think he is tired of the show and probably just quit after milking you suckers. I did my part this month, I got about 7-8 cans.wav from my twitter and gab shoutouts this month.

We need to find him before he hurts himself

Maybe he'll resume his alter ego of Someguy2000 and start making New Vegas mods great again.

Did he give any indications of leaving?

my guess is the repair estimate ended up being higher than expected and the shock put him into a coma. vaya con dios ghost, you'll be missed

no

>yfw you didn't buy an Inner Circle slot
I knew that shit was a scam from the start.

I know those feels ABS