Only people living in 100+ IQ countries can post in this thread. Brainlets go to the loser corner

Only people living in 100+ IQ countries can post in this thread. Brainlets go to the loser corner.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salaryman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C-can i post?

North-Korea is 105-107 so Kim you can post

>99
fug

BRAINLET GET OUT!!!

>100
>Thinks he isn't a brainlet.

Are we allowed to lurk humble master?

>Mongolia

Americans are honorary alpha brains because you're full of black people and mexicans so you would be above 100 to be honest

>Asian IQ meme.

Their results are so fucking fake.

Got a problem with that paki?

Hundreds of years for my family to push the 160s and fucking 70 IQ Somalian niggers in Maine ruining shit

At least Sweden is in the same boat, kek

I have no problem admitting that East-Asians are smarter than us Europeans.

how are they smarter?

They have innovated, discovered and invented absolutely nothing,

NL = 100 IQ
NL = 80% white
20% of NL = 0 IQ

We'd be at the top of that list, with 120IQ, if it wasnt for the immigrating turks and niggers.

But you would get a 20 IQ reduction penalty for letting the shitskins in your country in the first place.

The chinese have invented the compass, alcoholic beverages, gun powder. Also just search for japanese inventions because there are so many.

So where does that leave you?

i identify as an 100+ iq hong kongian plz let me reply

>nice (((list)))
Reminder Germans, Austrians and Dutch are the smartest Whites

Show me the number without niggers

Honorary mention to our mediterranean neighbors
>next time without Italy though

Even lower, don't worry, mate

this IQ Asian meme must be gone - they just know how to copy staff, but they are shit at inventing new things

Tfw you are the 2nd smartest white country

Where we are.

>Reminder Germans, Austrians and Dutch are the smartest Whites

What's up

No, you let in too many niggers. You're just as bad as we are. Even worse, because you should have known better

So close.

Also
>Italy
>102

There is literally no fucking way.

average iq of 104 and Ireland isn't up there

Not by your logic.

In a city surrounded by niggers

Canada is over 100 if you exclude the natives.

>tfw to smart not bee asian

>pic of a kike and a polish kike
What's your point, Pavel?

I thought IQ tests were invented by the white man and therefore biased towards them??

Why are Asians so high on the list??

This doesn't make sense??

I'm literally shaking right now??

Italy in top 5....

>united states
>liberian flag

>posts another kike
Pavel wat?

>Reminder Germans, Austrians, and Dutch are the smartest whites
>Germans, Austrians, Dutch
>German Austrians
>Pic Related.jpg

You make a valid point Boris.

their crime rates and average income in Western countries say otherwise

wow, things here have gotten bad. I guess the niggers and spics are gonna have to go.

My state's IQ is 104

>They have innovated, discovered and invented absolutely nothing,
a less than Europeans, which I find interesting, but still:

I'm from a state with 100+. Commiefornians can fuck off.

Hong Kong and Singapore, share us your wisdom.
How do we solve the nigger problem once and for all?

104 with respect to the american sample != 104 on a global scale

>Italy

hahahahaha

>Turkey

smart and intelligent are two different things
the German @ got it wrong as well though
there's an English study where Germans and Dutch scored 107 on average which in that study was more than anyone else

They've never let them in, so never had the problem to deal with.

>Germanistan
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Europeans somehow become dumber by living in different grid coordinates
Brainlet pls go

Reporting in.... Just

If it weren't for chav scum, UK would easily be the highest.

>I don't understand how IQ works and what standardization is
confirmed american

Wow would you look at that. A near direct correlation between ammount of shitskins and IQ. Who is responsible for this?

TY Norway

>tfw smarter than britbongs, leafs, and burgers

Technically we are, if you only count the swedes! Theres little to no difference between norweigans and swedes -.-

Wow, that's a low IQ, Norway. Without our niggers and Spics, we'd be the smartest of the white countries.

>I don't understand how IQ works
Irony.jpg

china 105 how?

99 Canada is based on Canada's IQ standard which is pretty much around ~115 on the international standard

low crime and high income is not a valid iq indicator. it can be braken down on lower aggression and nepotism.
though there is a connection of high aggression of races (e.g. arabs and blacks) and a lower iq

Shame swedes only make up 40% of your population

MT, ND and IA have higher IQs than those in WA and OR.

Can't get enough of this stuff. I thought rural conservatives were supposed to be some sort of a moron meme.

It's their culture, and creativity is only one facet of intelligence

Confucianism

thanks for proving OP's pic right josè tyrone

America is over 100 if you exclude the spics and niggers.

But alas both our countries are doomed by our compassion to not genocide every last stupid shitskin in our glorious nations.

RIGGED

Posting in high in thread
Also leafs btfo at 99

Dude weed lmao

You think norway is nigger free?

Just on the cutoff.

>Mongolia 101
>Finland 99
So can I technically post?

>low crime and high income is not a valid iq indicator. it can be braken down on lower aggression and nepotism.
it checks out when it comes basically almost all races though
the only notable exception is Indians who have the highest average income in the US for example but that is due to the caste system that only makes the elites leave the country which at the same time also lower the IQ of the country they come from

Less than 10% nonwhites in Norway doesn't even compare to us.

Living in a brainlet country only makes you more desireable.

Feels pretty good and better than the sub 100 countries but you can really feel the poo in loos terrorists homoerectus people as a detriment more strongly than in a place like America for example where it is like living in an idiocracy because the expectations have already been severely lowered to take into account the low IQ ape people. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

How the fuck does 100 IQ represent the world average IQ if just a few countries have above that level. WTF!

>the Chinese have invented alcoholic beverages

If these fuckers are so smart, then why the fuck does the US have a Liberian flag?

You're smart enough to make funny jokes so yes.

>Americans have an average IQ of 98 on a global scale
>40% of the population come from countries that have sub 90 IQ on a global scale
>States comprising primarily European Americans don't have a higher IQ because muh global scale
You haven't even provided any reasoning. I don't think you're capable of actually rationalizing your position.

98 aint that bad desu

70%. 10 million in population. 1 million muslims, 1 million other shitskins, 1 millions finns/polacks/europeans, and 7 million swedes.

Because China has 175 trillion residents

Texan here. The average IQ in my state is 100, so I'm posting now.

Norwegians are the shittiest, must half-witted mountain apes to ever plague this planet. If I had a single thermonuclear detonation device, I would ensure that Norway was summarily glassed. How you fucking snow monkeys somehow managed to rig your IQ tests to show that you are any smarter than chimps, I'll never know. Just understand that you are nigger tier. No, MEXICAN tier.

grim

=(
Im not too anxious to see how far we are down that list.

I had a Taiwanese student stay with me. Things over there are not like it is in the Western world.
Said school goes from 8am-6pm, and that tutoring after school is necessary if you want good grades. People there really focus on their grades so they can get admittance to high-entrance post-secondary to get prestigious careers like doctors, engineers, etc.
The culture there is a lot more serious too. If a five year old disobeyed their parents, they get fukken smacked whereas here we give them timeouts. They don't fuck around either. From early age, parents will have their kids study to do well in school and also have them do one activity, like music, sports, etc. and have them get really good at it. Like in video game, South Korea always does so well because it's literally all they do. They dedicate their lives to that one thing. It's like this in China, South Korea, Japan too.
If students bring home bad grades, it reflects poorly on their family because of "family honor," wherein grades affect how students' family is perceived and whether they are seen as competent and respectable. It's a lot of pressure on students to do well, because their failures are the entire family's failures and they don't want to bring shame upon their family. That's how it is over there.

If you want to read more about stuff like this, check this out:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salaryman

ÖZGÜR WHY ARE STILL POSTIN GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a sovereign citizen of a micro-state with an average IQ of 135, consisting of my sovereign body, I can post in this thread.

Are we on top of this list or something?

You can't play around with normal distributions like you play around with your wife's bull. First of all, African Americans score higher than sub-saharan africans when put together in the same tests, maybe due to their like 15-20% European ancestry on average or some other factors.
Second of all, the scale is not necessarily preserved once you compare the 104 of your state and the 100 of all America with the whole global sample.
Third, the samples used might be different for the two studies and even come from totally different methodologies(good old raven matrices vs PISA scores), and the 98 for america on a global scale might have overrepresented whites.

No serious person would ever compare two results like that like you are doing

Aren't there a lot of black people in South-USA?