Find a flaw

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-more-beneficial-in-life-a-high-EQ-or-IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a fuckin leaf

hot

Femanon here; I agree. The thought of jordan fucking me makes me wet. He's so eloquent and smart

He sounds like a teapot.

catholic
hides his stupid belief behind a wall of big words and pretentious phrases.

Not enough Hegel

both of this
he is christian too i think
disgusting

he hasn't mentioned the jew

Fucking czechs and their bs

he's not an atheist

just one?

The hero status is getting to his head just like it did Assange.

He speaks like he is recovering from mouth surgery...

There is a shekel under that bench,
No one is picking it up.....
It's just there....
I can SEE IT!
It is right THERE GOYIM!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE PICK IT UP THIS IS DRIVING ME MAD!

Pic
I'm an atheist. That's not a flaw.

Your mother

he is not brave enough to publicly explore the jewish problems that plague societies

its funny to me how he keeps hammering how academia is marxist and evil and whatnot but fails to make the jewish-academia connection

Give me a quick rundown.

He thinks you can only be happy if you get married.

I have my own brain, awareness, and intelligence that arrived at similar conclusions years ago. I'm sure there are a number of people who can say the same. For us, he's an echo of our own thoughts. For brainlets, he is God.

There is no flaw except that the warnings and pronouncements that he as well as a number of informed individuals make are typically ignored when it matters. Once it's too late and all of the warnings become reality, then everyone wants a selected figurehead for their correctness.

I'm glad that he's done being persecuted for stating the truth. However, that's because it doesn't matter anymore. Thus, he's now allowed to state the sky is blue and the walls are white...

Now normies can get their apathetic colbert effect by embracing post factual truths..
> Yeah that Jordan Peterson guy is smart
> I agree with everything he says
> Did you hear what jordan peterson said this week?
> Jordan peterson said x,y,z .. a,b,c ..

Yeah, now that there is nothing to lose/gain...

The flaw is that no one listens to people like him, and there are tons, when it matters. The flaw is : Nothing he is saying will have any material effect which is why he's now 'popular'. The flaw is that the majority don't have brains capable of arriving at these clear conclusions and doing things about it when it matters.

A FUGING LEAF

No ObamaLeaf just fucking leave us alone.

everyone says that and i sorta agree but what the fuck do you think would happen to him if he did? things would go peacefully? he'd be fired, vehemently denounced and end up even more censored then he is now. he can do good without going after der ewige jude, no need in crashing the plane before it's even in the air

Yeah pretty much this, except too nihilistic bucko keep your head up.

He hasn't reconciled the anti-antisemitism of Dostoevsky and Solzhenitsyn with his teachings against Nazism.

nice digits. And yeah he plugs solzhenitsyn every chance he gets and that dude is red pilled on the JQ.

It is a bit worse than that.

Things like ancient history have become hugely popular lately.

When you look into it all, you realize that religion is actually a remarkable accurate representation of our history. Global floods really did happen just before recorded history began, ~11,000 years ago.

Thus, we get Peterson memes about "archetypes" and him suggesting that religion is 'true' because it describes personality traits / etc., when in fact it is so, so much more true than that. Religions are describing real shit that went down that they don't want you to know about.

Peterson might be making an honest effort, but ultimately he is muddying the waters with psycho babble.

I've had this thought in the back of my mind and tried to push it out for a while because I love listening to his stuff. Sometimes Sup Forums sucks but it's really a relief to know someone feels the same way and can articulate it.

He sounds like kermit the frog

Are you the same leaf that always post the same pasta about Peterson?

I would like to apologize for my retarded opinion. To be honest I am not even native czech I am a gypsy.

>not wanting kermit the frog to save western civilization
lame-o

That's fine but just try to realize most people have zero awareness of things like western history and economics. I agree that exalting the guy is pretty stupid but it doesn't mean he's bad. I'm not as smart as you and I like reading or listening to his stuff.

When your head is up and beyond this world, stating the harsh truths and nature of it no longer draw emotion. There is grand beauty beyond the foolishness. You only arrive and more fully realize it when you admit to the foolishness that should be left behind.

not a neuroscientist

He never said that. Fagget. He says that you need a goal in life.

He said he doesn't go to church, but is religious.

>hegel
>inherently left
wrong

I feel you, fucked many chicks cuz muh brain

kek

post feet

I could fuck him up and then he couldn't tell me to sort myself out no more

You can't be religious unless you practice religion.

Literal definition, this fake spirituality is goddamn bullshit and everyone knows it.

>Dude get married! xD
>Dude sky daddy is watching over us xD

If you think he advocates for actual pre-established religion and thinks that there is an actual man in the sky making everything, you haven't listened very carefully to what he says. He uses terms like "religion" "God" and "truth" in very different ways than we're used to

You're right, thanks user.

And what is wrong with having experiences in other jobs? This doesn't discredit him at all. Are you fucking retarded or just a >leaf?

He expects me to hold myself to arbitrary standards for no reason. I don't give two shits about what happens to society.

The problem is he sees and calls out the attacks of the global elite but insists that we do nothing to defend or counterattack.

Sure he hates Marxists like any good person does, but he is missing or ignoring the entirety of everything else.

His main problem is that he often dabbles too much into archetypes and methaphysics instead of destroying people with hard facts and logic, which he's pretty good at.
I mean talking about freedom and courage is nice, but just look how he demolishes emotional intelligence in the below link:
quora.com/What-is-more-beneficial-in-life-a-high-EQ-or-IQ
If you get the silly message about registering just click on the address bar and press enter.

>His main problem is that he often dabbles too much into archetypes and methaphysics instead of destroying people with hard facts and logic,
I think you have a very different idea of his job and interests than he does.

I do have a problem with the way he tweets. It makes him seem petty and a little dismissive, which I'm sure he doesn't mean to, but it's inherent with the platform.

Well yes...
Succinctly, the world is marred by suffering because it has been separated from the wholeness of truth. Thus, the nature of things is cyclical as opposed to infinite.

A balance is always struck.
Empires rise. Empires fall.
Force dominates this world. Thus why its called a man's world. Women can only rule through manipulating men as men are the force in the world. Women by nature are manipulative.There are only two biological sexes. Mankind has the power to do as they please with their will within an allotment. Doing immoral things in a closed system results is myopic. Cycles exist because there are system limits at certain extremes. Thus, there is a proverbial ping pong between the limits. When Liberalism gets exhausted and hits limits, conservatism is embraced. When conservatism gets exhausted and hits limits, liberalism is embraced.

There is nothing new under the sun.

>shirking responsibilities cause of le awsum nihilism
epic, brother

You're pathological. You may have reason to be, but you can't live like that. You won't get away with it.

no idea who that is or why i should care

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Pseudo-intellectual retard.

Look at that stupid fucking face. He isn't used to thinking at all.

Yes, this. He comes off as kind of an asshole on twitter, very different from both his wider public appearances and smaller personal ones. Then again he is 54, it's unfair to expect him to know fully how to use tone on the internet, especially when he hasn't had an audience until now

I'm talking about the occasions when he debates people in public. Attacking people with hard facts will work harder than speaking about high concepts most random people won't ever understand.

he means you should become a pillar of society and be the rudder that steers the ship of culture.

failing that create your own society which will thrive away from the rot that surrounds.

Pretty sure Peterson made something close to that exact point about the flood in his talk on Genesis. He just focuses on the psychoanalysis perspective because that is the best way to draw in people who have been indoctrinated with anti-Christian propaganda most, if not their entire, lives.

yeah thats catholcism alright.

But many of his arguments stem from primarily Jungian and Nietzschean ways of thinking, and those need to be explained to understand a lot of his seemingly strange leaps. It's unfair because it's hard and maybe impossible to keep defining all of those terms in every new debate but they're highly essential to his arguments and views.

I'd be the same way, Twitter is seriously a shit hole. Digital Detroit, or Electronic East St. Louis if you will.

>say the line Jordan
>-sort yourself up
>yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It has nothing to do with nihilism, it's basic self-interest.

Like what?

Why? Why would I go out of my way to attempt to influence culture?

Never said he was bad. I only stated that there are tons of people like him who are generally ignored when it matters. Peterson was saying this stuff years ago as were tons of other people. They were ignored. Now that it doesn't matter because the truth is self-evident, suddenly he's popular and embraced.

What's bad are the people who ignore such things when it matters because it profits them to do so. Peterson isn't bad. I never stated this.

Essentially, things are fucked up because no one listened to people like him. Now that things are fucked up, people want to listen to reasoned confirmations as to why. It's not about 'being as smart as person x'. It's about giving a shit about things beyond yourself when it matters and listening to reasoned people's warnings before they become a reality.

Suddenly embracing the truth once it no longer carries a penalty or matters while you ignored it for years for your own personal benefit is nothing more than self indulgence. That's what's bad and that's what perpetuates cyclical human suffering.

Perpetual suffering wasn't meant to last forever...
The 'game' isn't going to keep being 'reset'.

>Why? Why would I go out of my way to attempt to influence culture?
Because you're supposed to be a man.

Did you think women have any goddamn use besides birthing babies and feeding small children? Women are followers they do whatever the strongest man they know tells them to think.

>it's basic self-interest.
it very well may be. but you cant rely on that to be an option forever. ill say, you would most likely feel very very differently under stalin's reign

>Why? Why would I go out of my way to attempt to influence culture?
Hobbes covered this in the seventeenth century, educate yourself

The Sam Harris podcast was strange but I'm beginning to understand it, and this isn't an accurate representation of what he was trying to do.

what a positively german post

>Psychology is a scam built of forms and cases instead of a logical rule set.
>only popular because he said no to sjws like any normal human should.
The problem is per se that he is not smart or really all that intelligent but that the average of intellect is so low and people are so dumb these days that he may seem like a brainful individual.

No he doesn't do away with the former definition of truth for a new definition. He splits them into two groups one being the type of truth that dictates how you can operate and act in the world. The difference between ought and is.

Why is christianity the correct answer?
checkmate

Every last Jew should be purged I'm fucking 5% Ashkenazi and I would volunteer myself if I could be guaranteed they'd get us all.

>flag

Fuck off Jew.

>I don't give two shits about what happens to society.

kys edgelord

its no arbitrary standards for a better society

its reasonable standards for yourself in the future

He's never once said it is

Canadian

t. sissy boys

>and with his final, forceful thrust he releases a guttural grunt and exclaims "AND THAT'S THAT" before slumping unconsciously on top on of you, forcing you to awkwardly wriggle out from under his wrinkly body

he does

The flaw is his political statements
>Hitler is so evil, he wanted to be btfo
This is Zizek tier reasoning, and not the good kind

He actually doesn't though, you're misinterpreting him

there is literally nothing to criticise apart from that i was not born his son

nah, he actually did mention the reasons why hitler did what he did; pissed about war, shitty economy, etc. it was in the 2017 personality course, one of the early episodes, cant remember which one though

Hates us

The thing is, there are levels of understanding. He sometimes does progress things to a high degree of understanding which is fine.

As for 'destroying people' with hard facts and logic, this concept falls apart when you consider the idea of human free-will. Smoking ciggies has been destroyed with facts and logic for years. That doesn't stop people from doing it.

Jordan Peterson as well as many other were saying these things for years... That didn't stop people from ignoring him and fucking up the world.

So, at some point, given their intellect and desire for deeper understanding, these guys give up on the basics and move on to metaphysics. You get tired of repeating : water is wet. You get tired of getting beat up for doing so. You move on to higher ground, higher minded discourse, and higher minded audiences.

Go back to plebbit or lurk moar friendo

He's bluepilled on the Fuhrer.

He's okay and is interesting to listen too. Don't like his religious bent. Don't like the t-shirts with jacket thing- naked male necks looked exposed and kinda weak. Plus he has this greasy look to him, like he smells of cigars and hair cream. And he looks like Billy Bob Thorton. Don't find him physically attractive at all.

not true at all, he's linked to pol on his twitter and even gave a coupon code for his self authoring program, code was "KEK" if i remember correctly

Maybe he's slowly being redpilled, I'm referring to 2 statements in lectures from 2016 maps of meaning. He said he tried to figure out Nazis but he only found evil, and Hitler wanted to lose

I've been here since before Sup Forums was Sup Forums, back when it was /new/ for news

Sure, you were here and learnd nothing, lurk moar friendo

huh, i didnt know that. havent seen that series
>Maybe he's slowly being redpilled
possibly

Code was "pepe" and it worked.
Still haven't started it tho.