Is cunnilingus degenerate?

Is cunnilingus degenerate?

Is it a submissive cucky thing for a guy to do or is it an alpha way to make a girl cum

B TIER POST GTFO WE HAVE RULES

it's a cucky thing to do after you failed to satisfy your woman with regular sex

It's as degenerate as a blowjob. I don't see how it's different.

Way overrated
Women pretend it's fantastic
and so do men
Two people doing ridiculous things and both pretending to be enjoying it
Or maybe you missed the extensive research which proved conclusively that less than 40% of women achieve orgasm at any time
Women tolerate sex for the sake of the relationship
Men tolerate the relationship for the sake of sex

>implying making a girl cum is alpha

It is one of the reasons that male throat cancer has increased even though smoking has decreased.

Men are getting STD caused throat cancer.

Is that a trap? If not, source?

From an Italian American family. Third generation.

If you eat the hole you smoke the pole.

Degenerate if that's all you do. Foreplay if you use it to get her aroused.

The sage that doesn't bump the thread isn't pronounced like that sage and doesn't have anything to do with it.
She's Lana Rain, she's a girl.

>tfw Asian gf so need to go down on her before sex or it's too tight

Degenerate. It was a taboo in the Roman world.

>all these virgins
No, it's great for foreplay. Wouldn't do it on sluts, but you should give a lover's pussy some loving with your tongue before going for penetration.

>>implying making a girl cum is alpha
It's absolutely alpha, because it's the ultimate form of control and bonding. Make her cum and she wlll do most anything for you.

An unsatisfied woman will probably wander, and to be frank, if you don't bother to satisfy her you deserve to get cucked. It's not like it's difficult.

>Asking people who have never performed cunnilingus if it is OK to perform cunnilingus.

Get a HPV vaccination you doof.

i use my fingers

What happens in the bedroom between a man and a women is their own business.

Keeping a happy normal relationship to give your white children a stable two parent home is what's important.You do this by making each other happy When did Sup Forums get so fucking autistic(er)?

>If not

Relax buddy. No need to project ur pointless desire to dominate here.

Because it is?

this thread is not politics-related

Youre forcing them to cum, not by penetration, that would be too easy, no you lick their pussy until you can shove your thick alpha cock in there after they have already came and are semi sore and you get to rail them until you bust a load in them or on them. All women are cucks that are just fuck holes.

/thread
>Women tolerate sex for the sake of the relationship
>Men tolerate the relationship for the sake of sex
>extensive research
>proved conclusive
MGTOW divide and conquer fag confirmed. Provide proofs or fuck off, Kangaroo Jack

You're on Sup Forums. Go be an "alpha male" somewhere else you peasant.

t. numale that can't satisfy women

Trust a Swedish cuck not to know.

>everyone complaining that this isn't politics related

This thread will have a better discussion with more political ideology involved than 75% of posts on this board.

I love eating pussy, 2bh i'll shove my tongue right into your hole before popping my willy in there

That's some 50's backwards ass view cunt, think most of my female partners have been more into the sex then i have since they initiate 70% of the time, making me question what kind of relationships you have before.
Have you never had any really sloppy sex where she is leaking like a broken faucet pussy juices everywhere, she can't stop moaning at the top of her lungs so you have to put your hand over her face just so she doesn't wake the neighbours, she cums and you cum and there is a wet spot on the bed, its pretty easy to tell when the woman is really into it.

Always tell myself I'm not going to do it then I get going and I turn into a savage that is compelled to sniff and taste holes. probably riddled with hpv

>tfw can make wife cum after 10 minutes of slow pumping her twat

Feels good.

Oh my this is a good post

I don't know about degenerate, but it's fucking gross. I've licked on 3 cunts, and they were all awful tasting. Incredibly sour and the contours of the cunt flaps on my lips was disgusting. Plus throat cancer.

I can fingerbang a bitch with the best of them though, God bless these ET fingers.

It's pee. Like Dolan's piss mattresses

Really depends on her physiology
Had one who would always orgasm multiple times from penetration only
Another required clitoral stimulation

ate it once, tasted gross
remembered I had a cock that works just as well as my tongue, so I used that
What a retarded beta concept it is to put your mouth on muff. You do know people (lesbians) get mouth cancer from that right?

Sup Forums is fucked
Sage

if you can keep going for 20 minutes any girl will cum.
keep going after the first com and she will cum again in a shorter interval. if you keep going you can praticly make her come over and over again with about 20-30 secs between roundas, but that takes an hour or 2.

as i said.

I hate doing it but I haven't found a girl who I can't give an orgasm either with my dick or my fingers. If the girl really wants it I'll do it but it feels degrading. I also don't like to be dominated in any way, I don't even really like cowgirl position desu because it feels like we're doing it the wrong way around. The reason I do it if the girl really wants it is because I love blowjobs and I don't want the girl to feel bad while sucking my dick.

it's only degenerate if performed outside of wedlock

She doesn't usually like coming that quickly, she likes to edge, and I oblige because she's my wife and I lover her and she loves me.

All you fags talking about alpha this and beta that, you're retards trying to justify an unstable opinion.

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD AND OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT KYS

i think he was asking if it's more degenerate then the rest of sex