Support Christian Macedonia

Support our Slavic Christian brothers against Communist , and Albanian Islamist alliance that aims to usurp the power in Macedonia, and turn it into Kosovo 2.0!

How?

Christian is not a religion. I think you meant to say Orthodox, but I dunno. You may be retarded.

I dunno they deserve it.

Albania deserves more clay desu

>You may be retarded.
>says the guy who states that Christianity is not a religion

Albania deserves to get nuked.

We really do.

I'm not a Slav nor am I a Christian.

Christianity is not a religion. Catholics hate Orthodox hate protestants hate Mormons, etc. They are separate churches for a reason. There is no Christian church.

Serbia is terrible itself, should we nuke you too?

Fuck Macedonia and fuck you to all Orthodox Slavs, reap what you have sown, you degenerate warmongers.

Nobody wants to protect the gentle people of Macedonia.

Honestly, I've never met people that had so much shit happen to them, from Albanians to migrants, to Greeks boycotting their entry into EU (the reason why globalists want to balkanize the country, it's useless to them).

Nobody wants to protect them, and yet people should understand that if they don't, they're gonna be next.
Globalists don't give a shit, they already took away Kosovo from our Serbian brothers (who are horrible, but are still our brothers dammit).
If Soros and his leftist puppets in Macedonia manage to take the country away and annex it into the Greater Albania, then they're going to do the same to Montenegro, then Croatia, then Slovenia, then Switzerland, then Hungary.

If you have any Albanian diaspora in your country, check who imported them and which party promoted them getting imported. In most cases, a leftist neoliberal party that collaborates with Soros-funded orgs like Amnesty Int. was in charge of your country at the time. Do not let them win ever again, and tell everyone you know about how they're taking your country away from your people.

And if you're German or Dutch, remember they're doing the same when they're importing Turks. Beware, you could all soon be gone and replaced by ultra-nationalist types of Muslims from 3rd world countries.

nah let them fight

>they want Albania to control the entirety of Eastern Europe

I think you're getting delusional pishpek.

>being this retarded
This must be b8

>t.sallam ei leikum

they wanna be independent, let them fight their own battles

>Catholics and Orthodox are on the same page about everything but who would lead the universal church
>Protestants are heretics so who gives a shit

try again

Кoгa зaбoлe кypaц зa бyгape? Heкa ce кoљy штo вишe.

ako ceš da troluješ prekini da se ponašaš kao da si došao iz beogradnocu.com
apdejtuj se srce moje