KUSHNER IS OUT

>GET #FIREKUSHNER TRENDING

archive.is/jKvZZ

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/27/alex-jones-turns-on-ivanka-trump-and-her-democrat-husband-jared-kushner-over-syrian-refugees.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK OFF

Kushner is the only person preventing this administration from becoming a dumpster fire.

this news is huge, idk why they are trying to slide these kushner threads today... mine got saged earlier it didnt make sense. we need to meme this guy out of the administration

I hope we get to see Trump personally stuff his kike loving daughter and her turbocuck husband into an oven. If he's really bringing Bannon back, my penis will be permanently erect.

>Ted Lieu talks some shit on twitter
Muh habbening!

lmao, I see what you did there.

yfw kushner was the only one keeping bannon on board

I don't get it, the Democrats are trying to oust Kushner?
wtf I love the Democrats now

I think everyone wants Kushner out now.

What did he do that made the media flip on him?

The Democratic Party & Sup Forums
unholy alliance

Did the media flip on him? I don't watch or read the media so I don't know.

>I don't get it, the Democrats are trying to oust Kushner?

Because last week they tried to pit Kushner against Bannon, to get rid of Bannon. Now Bannon is top dog again, so they've switched back to going after Kushner again.

They are chasing their own tail like literal retards.

>huffpost

Remind of this

Does this have something in connection to Flynn?
Hell, i'd just settle for him being kicked out of the West Wing. That would pit him between Trump for Ivanka.

>it's another MUH RUSSIA episode

He did illegal things to help trump and just paid it all off. They were furious. Dunno what it was in relation too, but I remember reading about it for a good week

Oh gosh, maybe we should listen to this anonymous poster, he clearly is one of us.

they need a win and are going after everyone close to Trump, they probably don't even realize that Kushner is a globalist democrat kike and on their side

Media is milking this kikestorm in the same way it milked Diana
Don't participate
Stop funding kikemedia

>Leftists want to get rid of Trump's most liberal influence in the White House

What was meant by this

The problem is trump supporters. Everything bad is fake news, any positive nuance coming from the White House reaffirms their belief

Thank you pol for restoring my faith. You finally got it through your thick neet skull that all anti-Kushner pro-Bannon shit is shill tactics to smear Bannon with by painting him as having an "army of trolls" online. Thank you.

>whojewingwho.jpg

Get this babyfaced kike and his kike burning daughter the fuck out of the White House.

You faggots need a real leader like Trudeau.

Trump needs to add some consistency to his governing. Hurdur this week im totally team bannon, comence the infighting!

remove kippah

I noticed it.
Can't wait when they seriously get around to Powell who has massive connections with the Clintons.

He has done some shady shit and didn't report it properly or something
I can't remember the exact specifics

The dems don't care they will happily scalp ideological equivalents in the White House. They will do anything for a drop of blood

And because of this I support Kushner unironically. They are just attacking Trump's family.

>leaf

Are dems the good guys now?

Donald, NO

Bannon never left. It's bullshit from the alt-left propaganda media.

More like Trudumbass

Please God be true. This (((administration))) needs to be uncucked. Ivanka and Jared are wreaking havoc, fucking libs

i enjoyed seeing pareenthesis in green

bump for empowerment.

Current year man rekt kushner pretty
good

Even showed his father gave 5 million to Harvard year before he got in with minimal gpa

Also his father got charged with Fraud or some shit

@123241155
No (You) for you, leaf.

>Check flag
Check out

>also a leaf
what dimension of tic-tac-toe are you people even playing?

WE CAN DO THIS, DON'T LET THIS SLIDE
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/27/alex-jones-turns-on-ivanka-trump-and-her-democrat-husband-jared-kushner-over-syrian-refugees.html

He was also a huge democrat and Clinton supporter but I bet that buck toothed tea nigger didn't tell you that.