Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't...

Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't handle the bants we dished out on you! We literally invented your shitty country then ditched it because of how bad you guys fucked up! Like, how stupid must your ancestors have been?

>Hey I'm really hecked off because the Brits are poking fun at us, Billy Bob!
>Darn tootin', Bobby Joe! Let's go out and pisses off the soldiers until they shoot us!
>Heck of a plan! I didn't have no plans today anyway since I'm too gosh darn lazy to work for myself!

Your guns as well; you claim gun restrictions don't help but you seem to have the highest rate of school shooting fucking anywhere. Do you dinks really not see a correlation? Fucking every week there's some new mass shooting going on over there. newsweek.com/list-school-shootings-america-2013-380535 See? There is literally on every other week. INB4 "MUH SECOND AMENDMENT". It's a law from fucking ages ago when your country didn't even have a bloody military so they had to hope you lazy fucks would get off your arses to shoot at some innocent people trying to help you.

Sure, we might have some terror attacks in Britan, but they are pretty uncommon, one every 4 months or so. And those people doing those attacks are normally outsiders, not a part of society. Your school shootings are done by your children! Your country is tearing it self apart.

Pic related: your typical American when you point out their flawed society

At least you didn't say you were a femanon today.

My thoughts exactly lol

>but they are pretty uncommon, one every 4 months or so
is this b8?

also switzerland is filled with guns and they never have shootings

That's because they're actually people

It's an accurate statement since I'm in the UK. It's also an accurate statement to say you get school shootings every fortnight

think again faggot, the last real school shooting we had was in january

it was on April 10th you nitwit. Just more proof Americans are dimwits. They claim to care about their country but don't even know what's going on in it

NOBODY BADMOUTHS AMERIKKKA NEXT TO ME
SHUT UP BRITKEK

Wow, America really has some good allies!

My british neighbors constantly tell me how happy they are now that theyve moved from England. They called it a terrible, shallow overpriced hell hole devoid of any real opportunity.

That was a dindu who shot his wife or some shit.

BADMOUTHING AMERIKKKKA IS BRAZIL JOB

Wow! That proves that Britain is bad! One family prefers America!

I here want to apologize on my country's behalf for helping to create the most degenerate and jew controlled country in the world

If you look at it from a longer perspective, there were a lot of families that preferred it. At least enough to found a nation.

I recognize this OP, he constantly used to post the same threads. Protip: He's a British-Iraqi who is butthurt as fuck about the US, constantly used to post endless threads about how butthurt he was over the invasino and how the US destroyed his country.

Looks like the man's back LOL;

I've posted on this board like twice before. Quit projecting on me and leave this country

Peee ew you stink!

Cool