Germany No! 300 soldiers that are the worst criminals... literally Nazis!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/almost-300-german-soldiers-investigated-nazi-salutes-attacks/

Those under investigation include serving soldiers who gave the Nazi salute and shouted “Heil Hitler”, “Sieg Heil” and “Heil our Führer”.

One soldier posted a picture of Adolf Hitler on WhatsApp with the caption: “Missing since 1945: Adolf please report! Germany needs you!”

Only 11 of those currently under investigation have been discharged. The soldier who posted the picture of Hitler was fined €800 but allowed to remain in the military. A soldier who gave a Hitler salute while serving in Latvia was also allowed to remain in uniform.

In another case, a soldier posted a picture of a machine-gun on social media with the caption: “The fastest German asylum procedure, rejects up to 1,400 requests per minute”. All charges against him were dropped, on the grounds there was no evidence of dereliction of duty.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/PYR0M
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.muslime-in-der-bundeswehr-sohnes-land.1d6d2b23-f22b-4d15-be4d-c5167f27e921.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turning against your own soldiers

What could go wrong? Our "politicians" are so fucking retarded, I swear to god.

I can't wait until the EU builds an EU army which will consist entirely of Eastern Europeans, only to have Eastern Europe invade the west to keep the terrorism from spreading there.

>One soldier posted a picture of Adolf Hitler on WhatsApp with the caption: “Missing since 1945: Adolf please report! Germany needs you!”
God bless

They are tired of seeing women and children raped beaten robbed and murdered daily by black foreigners who don't belong there.

Expect more of this and expect resentment to continue to fester.

The disconnect between politicians / policy makers and the civil and military arms of the society can only widen at this point.

>weak lil blonde lady with a dike haircut telling them how to be PC

Germany was cucked too hard after WWII

They should have been imprisoned instead. We can't allow these far right radicals to infest the minds of fellow soldiers

It begins. The way this leftist shit is accelerating... the 4th Reich Will rise in our lifetime.

yeah, they'll come for them with their broomsticks and plastic rifles.

Germany is waking up!
Hooray!

>The fastest German asylum procedure, rejects up to 1,400 requests per minute
kek. Didn't know krauts where able into bantz

Why are those people so fucking dumb to post this stuff on a mobile app? Can't they keep their mouth shut?

An since that day, Germany has lost his KSK Elite Troops, well well

Gute Nacht

The 4th reich is burbling under the surface right now.

This time around the 4th reich will succeed.

HEIL HITLER WHEN ?

the thermopylae of our times.

I hope this continues. A coup against Merkel makes me diamonds.

but this is still private?! it is none of your business what I send in whatsapp

what the fuck, fuckin western cuckworld

>Why are those people so fucking dumb to post this stuff on a mobile app? Can't they keep their mouth shut?
Not everyone has the strength to limit his ways to Sup Forums.

We're their names released? Someone should start a crowdfund for these goys who clearly did nothing wrong.

>meanwhile nobody gives a fuck about a few thousand jihadis living as submarines in gormany

gubermints really try to force the "right winged death squads" meme hard right now, in Austira they arrested 28th "Reichsbürger", meanwhile the "observe" over 270 jihadis

>WhatsApp revealed not secret by Wikileaks
>Germany
>(((Germany)))

Sorry mate. Hitler tried to help you guys out.

Instead of usless street fights with antifa, and whining about genocide online, why don't we start a huge campaign for right wingers in the USA and Europe to stop paying taxes and demand closed borders

The Jew desires money over all else.. doesn't it seem like the government would have to respond if they started losing half they're tax income?

I just think it would be more effective than the current and past strategies

It would allow us to start rebuilding. Right wing safety squads wouldn't be fighting for nothing anymore. White men could start living again

Stop paying taxes

At some point, you have to stop hiding and show your strength. We're breaking the conditioning.

>Not being able to handle the bants

seig heil!

You are such a fucking idiot redditor it hurts.

Have you ever paid taxes?

>In another case, a soldier posted a picture of a machine-gun on social media with the caption: “The fastest German asylum procedure, rejects up to 1,400 requests per minute”. All charges against him were dropped, on the grounds there was no evidence of dereliction of duty.
kek

this is top quality bantz

Never thought I'd be hard for Germans again

What about a staged, preplanned bank run? Ring Wing members all go to their local banks on the same day at roughly the same time, all over the world, get a cashier's check (withdraw their bank account to zero) and then hold the money?

>Can't they keep their mouth shut?
Keeping the mouth shut was was brought into this nigger infected mess, you fucking shill!

No, this will be my first year, why wouldn't it work though?(forgive me if i am wrong)
nsults aren't an argument either

wtf is that pic senpai

betrayal

Based soldiers.
Promote them.

What's worse: Merkel or a Nazi coup of Germany?
Krauts are the real problem.

Bump

Germoney NO! Remeber the six hundred quadrillons

Merkel is still breathing so these faggots fail.

soldiers...

time for the EU army
webmshare.com/PYR0M

stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.muslime-in-der-bundeswehr-sohnes-land.1d6d2b23-f22b-4d15-be4d-c5167f27e921.html

how did it come to this?

for every soldier who opened his mouth, there's probably 100 who kept their mouth shut. God speed, Germany

>In another case, a soldier posted a picture of a machine-gun on social media with the caption: “The fastest German asylum procedure, rejects up to 1,400 requests per minute”. All charges against him were dropped, on the grounds there was no evidence of dereliction of duty.

Top kek

White women are our downfall

oy vey never forget the six million from 1919... oy I mean 1939-1945!

Wow that's like half their army

>nazis are bad for banning free speech
>its illegal to say nazi things

wew lad

If you receive employment you will setup your withholding which is based on claimed deductions. Every paycheck taxes are deducted prior to you receiving your check. The only way to stop this is to change your withholding to the maximum exemption. You will still pay medicare and social security taxes.

If you are self employed or have a lot of personal income you are required to pay taxes quarterly.

Then before April 15th you submit your taxes to the IRS and either receive a return or pay what you owe with a penalty.

You're not going to convince millions of people to alter their withholding and pay a large tax penalty a year later.

Plus half of the US population pays no taxes or gets more in their tax refund than they paid in.

what the fuck are you talking about nigger

I'm a soldier ama

>300 out of 180k

That's what I initially thought, but they probably investigated others and concluded that they weren't Nazi sympathisers.

How does it feel serving in the second strongest non-nuclear army in the world?

I read a German soldier falsely registered as a migrant in order to carry out a false flag to blame on recent arrivals.
Seems elements of the Bundeswehr realises how gay it is and wants to return to the Wehrmacht with Prussian style aesthetics.

Oh and I am insulting you because you have no fucking clue yet think you have an idea for action.

Absolute hanging-worthy degeneracy.

out of 180k
...under investigation.

Not everyone in the army is stupid enough to post on Jewbook or whatsapp.

for what purpose Hans?

Based. All those nazi fucks should be killed like they deserve.

Yeah, that thing was sad man!
I don't want to be forced to watch 10 movies about holocaust each year anymore, please make it stop!

My paycheck looks good but the bundeswehr made some stupid changes lately making me think that we won't be the second strongest non nuclear army for long

The fed loans money to banks. Bank runs are not a thing anymore.

I don't want to pay 50% tax on my income and be the slave of the economy or study some bullshit and live on the edge
I also like uniform and there's really interesting stuff to do beside sitting in some sand country and sweat your blood out

>second strongest non-nuclear army
>non-nuclear army
So that compares us to what? Ghana? Eritrea?

That's like saying you're the second smartest kid in the special needs class. It's means FUCK ALL.

Not really. AJ+ is literally enemy propaganda.

>politicians attacking it's own military

WEW
E
W

Is it time?

>What could go wrong?

Literally and unironically nothing

Germany Freicorps when?

I still don't see how it's helpful to insult. I'd suppose you would rather have people my age shut the fuck up about current issues and stick to video games huh?

That's the thinking that got old white guys like you sucking brown dick in the first place. Your actively cucking the west. Good job

Hurry up german fags its have coup all ready. I am losing my boner.

THis is a accelent idea.

>some sand country and sweat your blood out
honestly I thought Kuwait weather was worse than Iraq, Kuwait is a goddamn blow drier.

Thank God they will still be able to make eye contact once the "immigrants" take over.

Oh and it's 3pm pal, you should be at work helping the goldsteins fund your wifes next African bull vacation

Finally your army is standing up for whats right.

>stop paying taxes

can't go that, taxes are payed by your employer, you have no chance of not paying your taxes, unless you are self employed or your employer is on board.

Do you guise have political commisars who lecture you about the evils of nazism?

>posting this old fucking story over and over again
Hans pls

Nig nogs

Well...

Its good to see that you still have some fighting men there Germany, shame you probably just imprisoned the last of them

I wonder how many of them were infantrymen

By the does anyone have the rest of these or a youtube vid?

I'm saying EU wants to build an EU military. Because of the type of people the military brings in, it will predominantly be Eastern Europeans. As the Muslim population in Western Europe reaches critical mass, this army will need to be deployed as a sort of national guard to keep the peace.

Well it is technically possible. If you wanna get buttraped by the government.

Mate, you actually are too young to be here. Those are preschool tier suggestions. The west is being cucked, but naivete and non-solutions won't save it.

I ain't judging off of that. They could have been doing pushups all day. They're visibly struggling from fatigue.

MAKE GERMANY NAZI AGAIN!!!

Kind of, I took lessons in German history with some bluepilled teacher but not much Nazi related. Mostly Germany after 45.
You still get to visit seminars of the MAD who tries to warn you of the evil Nazis and stay on the good side. I think many people are red killed or want to be but the system/society is keeping them down. Usual problem that hardly any German citizen is able to think for himself or question anything

I wasn't in Kuwait sry

Well whats your solution? Do nothing and die? Fuck off Bulgarian.

Also get off the internet, your government needs the bandwidth for its daily work and you're clogging up the net with your shit posting.

Thats why Im asking for the rest of them, a /k/ommando posted a set of them and its really cringe worthy

To be fair, of course, I don't think these guys are going to be infantrymen, I remember there were women in the group

Germany is not lost while there are good men.

It's almost as if you're retarded

there is a way -> just stop working and go unemployed.

Your soldiers are weak and without equipment

Nigger, Bulgaria has faster internet speeds than your spic infested shithole

Who the fuck is saying "do nothing"? If your solution is a worldwide right-wing bank run and to stop paying taxes, you're literally retarded. The solution is to dismantle the EU and get anti-EU nationalists in office, then remove the left via helicopters.
>Fuck off Bulgarian
We've been fighting the Mudslimes for a thousand years, I don't think some 16 yo fatty is in a position to talk to me about how I don't care about the West.

If you'd ever spent a summer in the US South you'd appreciate the lack of humidity, 130 with 0% humidity is more tolerable than 95 with 90% humidity.

anyways I hope you enjoy your deployments, I enjoyed mine.

Oh look, its another post from the no guns women and children get raped by arabs daily in broad daylight country.

And your solution is... what exactly?