BREAKING: DRAFT BEING REINSTATED AND WAR WITH NORTH KOREA MAY BE ON

People who work civilian positions in the military are posting to forums that they have received notice from the draft board (selective service) that they need to confirm their contact information because the draft may be started up. If it is started up, evidently it will go under civilian operation and the civilians who are associated are all being contacted to make sure they will be available.
Meanwhile, Trump appears to be going ahead with action on North Korea. This time it might not be a bluff, but we all know what happened last time. Time Magazine is covering this, time.com/4756685/trump-north-korea-military-preparations/

>Enquirer

low quality shit post

I wish

Oh good, me joining the chair force is very well timed.

>devoting four years of your life to the service
>agree to make sub-minimum wage for four years for an office job
>never even get to test yourself on the field of valor

Just get conscientious objector status, pussy.

>SJW and numales get drafted
>they all get killed in NK
>society saved

5D CHESS

Vietnam 2.o

yet Trump trusted their story on Ted Cruz's dad killing JFK

I'm glad I'm not allowed in the military because I'm autistic. Sup Forums is safe.

And once again, the rich get richer
and the rest come home in body bags filled with drugs
Damn, US. The world is sick of your shit

Kek is to good to us. SHADILAY

gay

I have a question but people keep ignoring me

How is America vs North Korea WW3?
Who would back up NK that would actually be a threat?

It seems like America would win almost immediately

>almost immediately
Come on, user. Let us rape and pillage for a while.

How was Germany and Japan vs. 100 kike puppet countries a world war?

Bad knee, bad back, and 27. Don't think I'll be drafted.

win like they did in Iraq and Afganistan?

God as my witness if I get drafted I'm dropping off the grind and going to fucking war with the media instead.

China would not be happy with losing north Korea.

>he thinks our status as world superpower isn't in large part due to our overwhelming air power

The huge difference being that once their military is defeated, we have a huge allied country that speaks the same language, shares the same heritage, and will be given administrative control over any occupation.

I hope Sup Forums gets drafte so i can watch them kill gooks on tv while i eat my tendies

NK is a meme (pic related). They are attempting to hold the world hostage by continually threating Japan and SK. The world should have collectively ended this shit decades ago.

Based Trump.

If we nuke the peninsula into a Korean island then China won't have to worry about Americans on their border.

>biggest, most powerful, most nuke holding military in the world
>draft

okay, bud

sage this shit boys

Would literally save the country

they wont
North Koreans will
chinaman will march in and take it after the nuke

>hand not photoshoped to be smaller

Sup Forums is full of chickenhawks and potential draft dodgers.

More jobs opening up for immigrants and jews.

Be happy white man! YOUR KIKE POTUS IS SENDING YOU TO WAR WHILE LITERAL MUD FUCKS YOUR WIFE BACK HOME!

Keep your TV on Juan, I'll save one for you.

I'm 30. I should be safe.

China, China, China.
They will not be keen on the replacement (US friendly) Government next door. Fuck me, just ask the Dalai Lama. China has a habit of being pre emptive in terms of border defence.

32, goy bitch. GO BLOCK BULLETS WHILE I DICK DOWN YOUR WHITE SISTER!

I'm actually a really big believer in the idea that we should conscript prisoners before citizens. Lightens the load on prison population and, should they complete eight years without incident, they should have their crimes stricken from the record and, if illegal, be granted citizenship.

Russia has more nukes

oh ya, just like Vietnam, ya everything will ok lol

What replacement government? They would just re-unify with the south.

They won't draft me, I am 33 and work in a naval dockyard fixing warships, they are better off leaving me where I am.

>be American
>be forced to die for a bunch of gooks who were probably going to sudoku anyway

"they"
forgot to turn your proxy on

Oh you'll make good cannon fodder.

I registered when I turned 18, since the inauguration i have gotten 2 letters from selective service trying to get me to register

>"Were going to bomb the shit out of them."
God! I love DONALD JOHN TRUMP!
I'll vote for him 2020, desu!

Bill? Bill Clinton, is that you?

That camera should be in a museum.

>National Enquirer

How about homeless?

Korean reunification would be awful for SK - North Korea is a poverty ridden shithole. Can't see SK bringing in the North until it isn't a total fucking shithole

Can't quantify homeless. Prisoners are logged, tracked, and accounted for. The families of prisoners would support it to, as it allows their loved ones a second chance. Trump would look like the saviour of minorities if he did this.

North Korea has an untold wealth of rare earth minerals. They just can't do much with it because sanctions keep them from getting it on the world market.

- WWE having its annual draft next week
(if you're unfamiliar with it, they have 2 main shows and divide their whole roster between the 2. but every year around this time they swap a few wrestlers to keep things fresh and interesting)

- This year it isn't being presented as the draft. They're instead calling it a 'Superstar Shakeup'. The word 'draft' hasn't even been mentioned...

- Trump and McMahon are very close (Trump hosted 2 WrestleManias and starred in a third. McMahon's wife is even in Trump's cabinet)

- In 2003 Vince changed the name of 'RAW IS WAR' to just 'RAW' amid the Iraq war, to protect his brand from the negative connotations of the IRL war

- >tfw you realise that as a courtesy to his longtime friend, Trump warned McMahon in advance that he's gonna launch WW3 soon and that he'll institute a draft, so Vince could avoid the word 'draft' so as to protect his brand

Yes let's put people that have no respect for authority in a position where they need to respect authority.

>I'm actually a really big believer in the idea that we should conscript prisoners before citizens. Lightens the load on prison population and, should they complete eight years without incident, they should have their crimes stricken from the record and, if illegal, be granted citizenship.

You'll end up with an army of criminals (RoboCop 3, lol).

It would be a huge level of culture shock, and I'm of the mind that there would be a lot of guerilla actors from NK causing trouble in SK. There needs to be a transition period, not only to deprogram and educate on what the whole world has been up to, but to give neighboring nations a chance to get used to the North Koreans.

I don't believe your average prisoner has an inherent disrespect for authority. Many of them are undisciplined, and conscription would help build that in them and give them another chance that their upbringing didn't award them. If given the choice between serving 30+ year sentences or 8 years military service in defense of their country, I see a lot of them choosing the latter and going out of their way not to fuck it up.

Freedom is a huge bargaining chip.

That is an extreme example.

We will see tactical nukes.
Fuck me.

Tin foil actually amplifies the rays rather than keeping them out.

Plausible.

They'll just get assimilated into the south Korean underclass where they will spend almost every waking hour working for nothing. So nothing will change
Except this time they'll be doing it for freedom

Norks just fired a missile, game on?

Now that's a juicy theory

Oh look, he made this thread again

gonna be funny watching antifa rounded up and having to fight the norks lol. there's no reason they couldn't win this completely from the air though.

Time to get comfy. Hope they draft all burgers

I am over 40 so no fucks given. Good luck kids, we're counting on you. Be sure to be good little goys.

I can't wait for all of the fresh (((single women))) to become available.

>this fag doesn't know that you can learn a good trade and have your college tuition paid for
Wow, I didn't realize that nu/pol/ was actually retarded

fake news

>sudoku
I thinkyou mean sepuku

Gtfo newfag

Isn't that Trump's own magazine?

>being Brazilian

Wew. First day here bonobo?

who is this semen demon?

Her name is boxxy