Why are only black people enslaved?

The people most enslaved have always been negroes. In Rome, Arabs, USA in the past, and even today in Mauritiana, negroes are slaves. Why only them? Abos are just as bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43xfDxgCt-M
youtu.be/XoTNW6LwrpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Slavery_Index#Global_Slavery_Index_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are strong and their skin can withstand intense sun rays

When you're IQ is so low you sink your own boat knowing you can't swim, is enough of an answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=43xfDxgCt-M

>slavery didn't exist in Europe
are you retarded son?

Because their fellow Africans had a booming slave trade back then, selling their own all over the world.

white people were slaves in ancient egypt tho.

People used to take the people living the next valley over as slaves. Chinese, Gauls, Abyssinians. Then they found out that they were better off trading with them instead of chaining them up.

Africans have nothing to trade besides their labor, so it's more practical just to take their labor and not pay them back.

There was slavery in Europe and the Middle East and everywhere else on earth long before there were cotton fields in the new world.

the reason for this is because niggers invented the slave trade.
"da evil witey" just took advantage and opportunity of the situation, having cheap, strong, and easily controllable slaves that work for free.

DAILY REMINDER, THE FIRST SLAVERS WERE NIGGERS TOO.

White people and indians were slaves too dumbass

tandie newton is my peanut butter fantasy

Bullshit.
Slaves are everywhere.
>Shill detected

blacks = stupid and docile.

In the early history of the Americans, early settlers tried to enslave Native Americans / Indians as a slave labor workforce but they always rebelled against their slaveowners or killed themselves.

jews arent white

Every ethnic class/race has been enslaved at one point in history

blax are just the whiniest about it

Can you do some research please? Rome had mostly european slaves.

>Rome

Very rarely. Slaves came from wherever the legions went, which is usually Germania, Gaul, North Africa, or Asia.

>USA in the past

Actually the Native Americans and the Irish were first used as slaves. The first shipment of actual Africans had only 20 slaves and they were considered premium goods since they weren't Catholics and didn't succumb to diseases like the natives.

>Mauritania

Mauritania is a black country. It would make sense that the indentured workers there were black as well.

Negroes never had the strong central government to resist capture and enslavement so as time went on and more and more people came under strong central government, slaves began to be exclusively blacks. This is why black as associated with slavery.

youtu.be/XoTNW6LwrpE

Slavs were slaves too!!!!!

Did you know a common aboriginal phrase is "don't kill the baby"? That's because the mothers regularly do that. They regularly murder their own children. Stuff like that makes no one want to be around them, even if they're just property. Niggers are strong and easily cowed on the other hand.

Vikings enslaved their neighbors too, it was called thralldom. They often traded them off to Muslims for shekels

>blax are just the whiniest about it
Well,it IS their only history after all desu.

Middle East slaves were negroes too. You just don't see blacks in Arab countries because they used to castrate the slaves.

You need to study more, Giuseppe

>intense sun rays.

This...

...and...

they have rhythm.

Find me an abo girl that could sing the backing vocals on Remedy.

Abo's are just too lazy to make into slaves.

What bullshit is this? When have Pashtuns ever been enslaved, for example?

White slaves were pretty common in the Ottoman Empire. Almost all the wives' of sultans were white slaves from either Ukraine or Balkans.

Everyone's been enslaved, blacks just claim it was only them to protective their poor old oppressed negro narrative.

I want a negro wife so bad... Sometimes I wish I was one myself so that it wouldn't be wrong to chase it

I think you're the retarded one

Dumb enough to sell their own population, and athletically gifted. Sounds good to me.

A wife cannot be a slave in Islam you idiot. If you marry a woman you have to free her first.

holy shit lmao I was too young when I watched this and didn't understand the best jokes

>Middle East slaves were negroes too

Ottomans took fucktons of slaves from the balkans
Maghrebi Arabs from the barbary coast would sail around the coasts of europe, raiding and taking entire villages as slaves.

Pretty fucking much this.

>Do nothing but exist since the dawn of time
>While other, smarter humans sought out lands to expand their minds and horizions you just fucking sit in the sun
>Fast forward hundreds of years, you're still just fucking sitting in the sun
>Get taken to other countries and forced to finally work
>Get freed, sit your ass down in the exact spot you were freed and continue with your lineage of doing fuck-all.
>Bitch about a few, short in comparison other enslaved peoples centuries of slavery until the heat death of the universe

Because they are dumb

Because there's plenty of them and they're retarded

You are literally the reason Europe is cucked.
Why don't you go to Africa, coonlover, see how you like being surrounded by "qt ebony princesses xddd".

Sheboon sows is what they really are, I've never seen a mildly attractive negress.

Ok, does that change the fact that they were once slaves and white?

Slavery means enslaving men. Women in Asia are semi-slaves by default.

SHITALY

Deut. 28:48,49,68

48.Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

49. The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

68.And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

because abos live on a shitty desert island in the middle of nowhere
blacks were the next best option desu

Who said I am going to even fuck a negro?

Them Bernadette Peters tiddies tho

Slaves in Russia were Russian though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Russia

>Maghrebi Arabs
oxymore

They are easy to enslave, the Spaniards tried to enslave the natives here, but we thought about and fought but lost, that is why there are blacks in america, because the natives couldn't be enslaved.

>The people most enslaved have always been negroes
They are the most people. Literally. They always had the largest amount of population.
They were also backwards and easy to conquer.
So:
large numbers + easy to conquer = lots of slaves

there you go.

Sing us a song!

initially they were slave traders
and just like the romans, didn't give a fuck where their slaves came from, not like they gave a shit bout one another

Because every other race can provide something other than physical labor.

I remember The Pope forbid to enslave natives... Too bad northamerican Indians were under Protestant rule lol

B-based Moroccan?

>low intelligence
>strong physiques
Seems self evident desu.

being a serf was worse than being a cotton picker

also t. nigger

>implying you aren't arab rape babies

Because whites currently (few centuries) have the upper hand. Longer ago the roles were reversed, White women were worth pennies during the centuries of the crusades.

An x rape baby is not x a thousand years later
>buh muh 2% genes
No

What I'd give to own a white woman...

Because African kings and tribal have used their own people as a primary method of trading and currency, for as long there has been an Africa.

They only reason why it stopped was because Europeans colonized them and made them stop.

We tried enslaving the natives here but it wouldn't take. They kept running away, revolting, etc. Africans are natural slaves though, so we imported them instead.

every time some prick calls himself king and his besties come and make you work the land your great-great-great-great grandfather worked, for his benefit, you are a slave

>Why are only black people enslaved?

Black people enslaved black people and sold them to others.

>you're IQ

Low IQ people are easier to dominate with violence.

Much like dogs.

Ironic

>docile

funny shit have you seen crime statistics by race

They are a failed race of betas

India has 14 million slaves today. Are you saying these are all niggers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Slavery_Index#Global_Slavery_Index_2014

Does the slave in pic related look like a nigger?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

>European slaves were acquired by Barbary pirates in slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to the Netherlands, as far north as Iceland and east into the Mediterranean.

kek

Because the Pope didn't consider them human.

You must not realize slavery never ended OP. Tons of people are slaves, white, black, etc. today. It's all underground now though, or called another name, like in India.

/thread

>The people most enslaved have always been negroes

Read some history for once

>in Rome

Itt: weak ass faggots saying WE WUZ SLAVES.

None of my ancestors were slaves, because, like me, they were not weak ass faggots.

They're the natural slave race and anyone with an honest look at them will be able to see that. They were put here on earth to be enslaved.

pic related

Now that the whole premise of this thread has been destroyed, let's talk about the reason blacks CONTINUE to be enslaved, while other peoples have risen up and freed themselves and bettered themselves in all kinds of way: low IQ. I have black friends, but come on, none of them are physicists. One of them is a professional mma fighter, one works in a factory making car seats. Nothing wrong with that. They're making the best of what God gave them. They're good people, not chimps - but I know they have the potential to chimp out.

they sold themselves because they have no ability to think farther than 30 seconds ahead.

The arabs enslaved 1 million people from Italy, Spain, and southern france.

Every race has had slavery. The difference is black society is polygamous and matriarchal.

The rich and powerful African men usually have multiple wives. That leaves many poor and powerless men without wives. In Africa, women do most of the work, which means those bottom men are useless both for working and breeding. That means there's always tons of bored, useless men sitting around.

Usually they end up fucking and killing each other, but the rich African men found out they could sell poor African men to whites. Everybody benefits except the future generations who have to deal with those useless niggers.

So there you have it, monogomy and patriarchy are necessary for a functioning society. Without them, men become useless and bored. Bored men usually end up killing each other.

i would split tandy newton in half

She was pretty cute

movie?

all those women and children though!

same reason they murder each other, they dont give a shit about each other so they wont give a shit about you

hahahhahahaha they should make a titanic movie for this

Same reason we farm cows and chickens instead of bears and elk
Stupid and easy to domesticate.

the jerk

its classic steve martin

Word slave comes from slav because of the amount of Eastern Europeans enslaved.

Actually, there were tons of white slaves till 19th century.

But negroes seem to make the best slaves (why else US imported them instead of enslaving Native Americans)

Africa was the least populous continent 100 years ago. They have always had the smallest population of any race, until we started feeding them.

Because they are inferior to white people.
Stop trying to make basic questions more complex than they actually are.

>They are strong
Only after centuries of breeding and white admixture. Pure Africans are weak.