The normies are trying to figure us out using science

The normies are trying to figure us out using science

>Kek, Cucks, and God Emperor Trump: A Measurement Study of Sup Forums’s Politically Incorrect Forum and Its Effects on the Web

>www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/G.Stringhini/papers/Sup Forums-ICWSM2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/G.Stringhini/papers/Sup
yuki.la/pol/92944671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums evolves and adapts faster than any research paper can be put out.

That picture made me lose my sides holy shit.

>

holy fuck they are using calculus.

you don't realize how easy you are to figure out

Wow our Delta T lag is approaching zero on raids. That's actually pretty damn impressive, but makes sense. I couldn't refresh enough on enough tabs on election night in the US to see all the comments coming in.

>Delta T Memewarfare?

>hate comments per second

Fucking retarded. It's not that hard to figure out morons people hate globalism and satanic jewry and are rejecting it the rest is chaotic inference (meme magic).

This is like watching someone re invent the wheel in order to learn that it spins. Fucking unbelievable. These fucking Libshits will never understand

pfff i can figure out /pol

>i have figured out Sup Forums
not that hard, dont need fancy numbers and stupid equations

We'ze doin' science 'n shit.

>science

They're not figuring anything out. They're are trying to legitimize whatever assumptions they had already made with "muh study says."

>www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/G.Stringhini/papers/Sup Forums-ICWSM2017.pdf

>We also analyze content, finding, for instance, that YouTube links and """"hate speech""""" are predominant on Sup Forums

Wow, did you need to do a fucking research to get to this conclusion?

I-is this Einstein's inverse rate of shitposting?

Next, on The Science of Shitposting...

> (D) shows Kek, the “God” of memes, via
which Sup Forums “believes” they influence reality.

hahahahaha

How does science quantify "hate"?
STUDY RUINT

What unit is used to measure hate?

Gotta admit, this is like game theory in Starship Troopers.

Old news. Was posted late last year iirc. Still just goes to show people get paid to shitpost, even if it is for (((science))).

Amount of goyim knowing

Wtf is this timeline?

>yuki.la/pol/92944671

This is old news, OP.

"One possible approach is to perform sentiment analysis (Pang and Lee 2008) over the posts in order to identify positive vs. negative attitude, but this is difficult since the
majority of Sup Forums posts (about 84%) are either neutral or negative. As a consequence, to identify hateful posts we use the hatebase dictionary, a crowdsourced list of more than 1,000 terms from around the world that indicate hate when referring to a third person.5 We also use the NLTK framework6 to identify these words in various forms (e.g., “retard” vs
“retarded”)."

we need to rasie The AGK by expanding the memes of production

my god, you're stupid

KEK LIVES IN DEATH