Ted Cruz shows support for the wall

is this political suicide?

>Ted Cruz shows support for the wall

he proposed a wall in fucking 2006 when Drumpf was giving money to the democrats

What is wrong with you?

>"It's only fitting"
>that smug Cruz

>mfw el rato was our guy all along

Never trust rato completely, never forget he's a fucking leaf who illegally tried to become president.

He's always supported the wall even before Trump you dumb motherfucking reddit nigger. It would be built now if he won.

wtf i'm a cruz missile now

Tbh after watching the hearings he chaired on AI and the new space frontier, alongside the NASA bill finally setting Mars as a destination I have a lot of respect for old rato.

I heard everybody hated him in the Senate but whenever I see him on a senate hearing he's the only one there not shilling something retarded.

Shut the fuck up.
Every fucking thread.

>Somebody posts something you don't agree with
>t. reddit

There are more fucking posts from cunts like you complaining about reddit than there are posters from reddit talking about reddit.

You're cancer.

comedy genius

expected nothing more from you

no, he's pandering
and the retards in /ptg/ are falling for it

But the burger is right, Hans

Holy shit it el Rato really is our guy. It turns out I'm now a /Cruz/ missile

No, he's putting himself in good position to run in 2024.

>trusting in cruz
this guy creeps me out too much

>political suicide
Too late for that
>If you don't stand with Israel and jews, then I do not stand with you
-Ted "Israel first" Cruz

>help build wall
>2020 wall is built
>Ted is seen as one of the first to step foot and take up the challenge
>wins Presidency in 2024

Its like you dont understand politics.

Cruz is playing the role of Vegeta in this saga.

I hope el rato convinces the establishment to actually support it.

Fun fact: the zodiac killer was actually a young Ted Kaczynski

nah cmon i now he is a big figure and must have his misguided following within murricans
but seriously lets hope a real right winger appears from here till 24
this guy is a leaf neocon robot

Do it Dahnald
build the whall

The wall isn't necessary as illegal trespassing is down ever since Trump took the office.

I agree with EL CHAPO Act being used to cover the wall. It also sends a message to Mexico or any drug/human trafficking cartels we won't take your shit. A little bit of psychological warfare is a good thing.

>mexico drug/human traffic cartels dont work for the cia
Yea lets psyop them

>zodiac killer was actually a young Ted Kaczynski
If it was Teddy K. than he would have lectured about the evils of technology and progressivism in his cryptic letters to the media. Delete.

You faggots should have been Cruz Missile.
He was the right guy. He was going to make america great.
Enjoy the orange puppet that plays the bad cop for the jews.

Would things have been better if Ted won, I wonder?

Ted had a good redemption arc with his Sanders debate. I like him more now.

Ted Cruz is controlled opposition. During the primaries, after all of the establishment kings failed (Bush, Rubio, etc.), the kingmakers pooled their resources behind Ted Cruz. Mitch McConnell's fucking lawyer made a massive "Stand for Truth" SuperPAC that donated to various right wing radio hosts like Mark Levin, Erick Erickson, Glenn Beck, etc., to shill for Ted Cruz non-stop. When Ted Cruz failed, they all through a bitch fit and either sat on the sidelines or supported Hillary Clinton. I don't know what the hell is going on with Donald Trump, but he is certainly far less establishment than Ted Cruz, who stealthily pushes policies like TPP while LARPing as a religious conservative. He was the last resort for the globalists, which says a lot about his true allegiances.

Shut up cryptokike. Ted cruzs dad killed jfk.

>The wall isn't necessary