Are you ready to ditch him yet Sup Forums...

Are you ready to ditch him yet Sup Forums? I don't blame you for supporting him in the first place - it was either a choice between a neocon globalist or someone who rallied against neocon globalism (and then turned out to be a complete liar and exactly the fucking same as Shillary) - but now it's time we used the same meme power that we used to get him elected, to now bring him down again, so that we can elect someone who really will Drain The Swamp. I wish we could have mustered up that power with Ron Paul desu, but alas, it wasn't to be.

Or do you still support Trump? If so, why?

Ditch him? I'm ready to have sex with him

In all fairness he tried to do the whol muslimban thing, which WAS legal, but the judges stopped him.

The president's power in the US is very limited by an inordinate number of checks and balances. Trump could do much better but, with the entire deep state against him, it's difficult to keep all of his promises.

Our hope is to make sure Bannon stays and has the most influence over Trump so he doesn't cuck too much.

In the meantime, we should focus on fixing Europe and improving ourselves physically and mentally.

>with the entire deep sate against him, it's difficult to keep all of his promises

Is he even trying though? He seems to have done a u-turn on Syria and Russia. Instead of draining the swamp, he's filled his cabinet with ex Goldman Sachs people. Instead of prosecuting the Clintons and other corrupt politicians, he's allowing them all off the hook. Instead of continuing to support Assange/WikiLeaks/transparency, he's now given the CIA free reign to persecute them even more aggressively.

Can't we just admit that we got duped and back someone who will deliver on their promises? I worry that Sup Forums's fury - whether it's libertarian, nationalist, anti-globablist, or whatever - was wasted on Trump, and it needs to be re-energised and re-directed to a better source.

I support him because you dont.

It's obvious that the powers that be (not sure if news or south arabia) have complete control.

I believe trump wasn't lying, he is being forced...

I'm willing to give him a year tho

Ditched him ages ago

you support his golf

Ditto.

Your mistake was getting on the bandwagon to begin with. Never be a cheerleader for anyone. Support people that move in a possition you like and stop supporting them when they start moving in opposite directions. Trump was elected because of existing sentiments within US society. This sentiment existed before Trump, he only capitalized on it. If he refuses to do what the people demand they should simply find someone else in 4 years time.

Not until the next literal Hitler comes along.
I'm waiting for the guy who will throw all you Kikes into ovens, ship the spics back to spicland, and put the nogs on boats and send them all to Cuba.
How about you? Are you ready to stop supporting the people who take advantage of lower IQs and kill the sandniggers for their resources? Why do you want to cut the heads off children? (Were you even aware that you were cutting the heads off children for being the wrong religion? Have a look--that's your work, that's what _you_ are supporting.
You're a pretty disgusting "human being" desu.

I support him for the things he promised during the election, and what he's accomplished so far is pretty descent. REMEMBER, if Trump is this shekel-whoring good goy
(>ISSSRAEL WANN lol) everyone is saying he is, then why is everyone trying to destroy, discredit, and dismantle what he's trying to do? The media is controlled by the "jews", so why would they be going against their own goy?
If he does anything stupid i.e. bring us into a war with Russia or China (unlikely) etc., then yeah I'll drop him, but I'm sick of these idiots saying,
>WE shousld've votid Hiltlery regrette :(

A politician is actually trying to do something. Most just try their entire career to give the image of hard work but actually accomplishing something means they are on the hook if it fails so why do anything? Like his politics or not he does have a little for everyone I find it refreshing that something at least is being thrown up against the establishment.

What exactly has been thrown up against the establishment? There's been a lot of hot air, but literally nothing has changed desu.

Trump has completely betrayed us. It's time to stop apologizing for him, stop pretending this rich New York billionaire gives a fuck about poor rural and suburban losers like us, and start waking up to the reality that Trump is DOOMING our position in America. It will be completely unacceptable to be a white male conservative in this country going forward for the forseeable future. That's what you all need to wake up and understand.

We get:
1. All the globalism of Hillary and the Neocons.
2. All the social chaos and social ostracism for being conservative
3. NONE OF THE FUCKING PROMISES
4. ALL OF THE GLOBALIST BULLSHIT POLICIES.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, PEOPLE, WE'RE GETTING FUCKED BECAUSE TRUMP HAS ALREADY BACKSTABBED US. STOP SUPPORTING SOMEONE WHO FUCKING BETRAYED US.

not yet. we need some 7D golf moves

>Against the establishment
Wake the fuck up, what world are you living in? Read the fucking news, you goddamned illiterate nigger, Trump has been completely 100% totally co-opted by the Globalists in Washington, D.C.

Bannon has zero power. He ruined Healthcare by "ordering" conservative cuckolds to vote to repeal obamacare, and has since been emasculated publicly.

God you people are so fucking dense.

TRUMP. IS. A. GLOBALIST. NEOCON. WHO. IS. BETRAYING. US. ALL.

bumping the slides

how many lobbyists in his cabinet?

>Read the fucking ((news)), you goddamned illiterate nigger
fukkin leled at that one reddit shill

Unironically kill yourselves.

yes, sorry i voted for him.

Agree completely, but I think Sup Forums may have peaked with Trump. It took such a monumental effort to support him all the way to the presidency, and I don't know whether we can galvanise ourselves in the same way again now he's turning out to be a massive disappointment.

Rand 2020

I'm actually one of the high minds of this board that knew he was a fraud even before the election. I feel validated that I know better than the majority of this board who were so easily swindled by nice words

its like the fyre festival all over again with this guy
sells you one thing, gives you a pile of jewy shit

>massive disappointment
>judging his 8 years based on 100 days.
Your mother should go back in time and abort you.

>The media is controlled by the "jews", so why would they be going against their own goy?

holy shit am*ricans are really beyond saving

Already dropped. Total failure. In fact, he makes nigger boy Obummer look amazing! Never thought I'd say that.

why arent you out in the streets with a rifle taking back your country then?

reminder that only 2% of trump voters regret their vote

all this noise on Sup Forums is butthurt leftyshilling

>Are you ready to ditch him yet Sup Forums?
He ditched us

Screencapping this post so that I can come back in 8 years and make fun of you for thinking he was going to improve

Because it's almost impossible for me to get my hands on a rifle, and even if I did, I'd be killed by the police very quickly if I tried to """take back my country""". That would be a completely nonsensical approach to trying to instigate change

I oppose him because you support him.

>8 years
Top kek

This. He would have upheld his campaign promises if it was easy but he faced bipartisan opposition to it. Adopting the policies of the GOP establishment was the path of least resistance so he followed that. There's literally no reason to listen to Bannon or fulfill his campaign promises anymore, it'll just bring him more opposition and he doesn't want that. He wants to do as little as possible then sit in front of the TV and watch Fox and Friends praise him

Cucked shill is cucked shill.
Is your wife ready to leave your impotent ass yet?

Except at fyre festival the only ones that got cucked were millennials with more money than brains.

Can you see it in his face, Sup Forums?

Trump has the face of a man who found out who his real masters are. Who found out who he'll be serving.

DESU wouldn't be surprised if they had already found a body double, and that the real Trump was dead

back to t_d you incredibly good goy

The shocking thing is, if repolled today, he's still beat Hillary, despite her having 3 mill+ and his numbers dropping since then.

Electoral college is fucked

Ah!

no, because anyone on this board knows the liberal fuckups are shafting themselves trying to plant pointless shilling on Sup Forums. All real voters, who are a complete life fuckup support Trump, it's not exactly a secret at this point.

This