When will the hate against minorities stop? Pic related...

When will the hate against minorities stop? Pic related, random cool indian bro was attacked in time square last night night for no reason.

Being a shitskin is a good reason to get beaten

>no reason

doubt it

being indian is good enough reason on its own though

see, even mustafa gets it

>Indians
>cool

In my experience Indian Males tend to be complete hypocrite creeps who constantly go on about how proud they are of their race then turn around and shun their own women while almost exclusively going after white girls.

>hindu nuffin

fpbp

Looks to me they were attacked because someone thought they were fags
>shaping your eyebrows
>chinstrap beard
>flatbrimmed hat slightly off center

Wait, isnt that what Times Square is for?

>shun their own women while almost exclusively going after white girls

Probly asked around times square to find out which part of it was 'Designated' till the locals got seething mad...

Shortly after they stop acting like animals.

>for no reason

Why do people act like it's only hate towards minorities. Minorities hate white people just as much. As long as their are different colors of skin, their will be racism and hate. Not big fucking news.

>muh minorities

oh fuck off, wonder how whites get treated in countries where they are the minority. im sure they get beheaded in some countries. these shitskins in america shouldn't be crying about a black eye, it could be worse.

He can always catch a plane back to india

Was he attacked by white dudes? I was under the impression NYC was majority shitskin, so is he really a minority?

underrated

When there no "minorities" left

Probably mugged by niggers

>cool indian bro

Was he BASED though? Also Indians are never cool

>(((no reason)))

>When will the hate against minorities stop?
These are not minorities, they have countries where they are the majority and they can live there together in peace from others.

Globalists are trying to make it so whites cannot say the same.

inb4 attacked by a liberal calling him a privileged white cishet male trump supporter

>New York
>Shitskin is a Minority

Kek, pick one