Reddit meeting: Freak show Kek

Look at this freaks.This are the people who come here and create anti-Trump and anti-Right wing threads.Look at this people,one by one, start from ultra fat ''woman'' with nigger son and then rest one by one.
This is worst then lgbt and pony fuckers,they are in their own league of Cucks

>nigger son
>no father spotted

Tbqh, i dont think pol would be any more handsome of a group

The world needs a strong culling.

Think we're /r9k/ standards?

really makes you think

Cutie bottom right, dunno why such nice dogs end up with retard owners though.

Sure, but I don't think we'd have any landwhales or coal burning landwhales.

>When you're so fat your dog is fat

>son

It's a girl user

Father is hiding in her pants

THI

I just can't do it anymore.

Oh my bad, the fat dog belongs to the only non-fat person in the picture. Makes me think.

>tfw the HWNDU meetups were more normal than this.

way more diverse too

i refuse to believe this thing had sex and produced a baby. Not even with a nigger.

Pretty sure this is normal in the US.

For what it's worth, the alt-right/wn/pol/ types I've met have been typically good looking.

I think she's just gonna eat it.

with how much of /fit/ is filled with Sup Forumslacks I think you'd be pleasantly surprised
N-no homo

Huh if there's one thing any woman can do, no matter what she looks like, is get a guy to put his peen in her vag. Men have a biological drive to do it. It's gonna happen.

A reddit meeting, or a diabetes clinic? I can't figure out which.

Clearly, she ate the father post coitus.

>kek

The people at the HWNDU streams were way more normal and diverse than these reddit subhumans.

JESUS CHRIST EVEN THE FUCKING DOG IS FAT

Not surprising, right leaning people develop self esteem, and like/love themselves, and promote that, so they take care of themselves.

The left promote self hate, low self esteem, and victimhood. They rarely take care of themselves, dress poorly, and are overweight. Unless they're gay men. A good looking, well dressed liberal is almost always gay.

front butt institute

>reddit meetup is all fat white people
>Sup Forums meetups are all a healthy and diverse group of people
Made me think.

Wasnt there a Sup Forums meetup in ny though

If there's one thing a black dude will do, is stick his dick into anything.

It's reddit. She dressed him as a girl to be progressive

It was called HWNDU

I can assure you it is not. And I even live in Louisiana. You know, the state where the Acadians tried to get as far the fuck away from Canada as geographically possible without crossing an ocean.

Even the dog is overweight.

Sup Forums meetups might have more of an autism issue.
Is it generally safe to have this much autism concentrated at the same place?

It takes a lot for me to feel sorry for a half breed niglet ,like seeing a dog in china dessu

>that one chick coverong her face with a fucking leaf

this looks like some kind of speciel-ed class re-unification

Sup Forums is highly attractive

I dunno, watching the HWNDU streams and the Bull statue, Sup Forums has some pretty decent looking people.

sheeit. Employed, fit, Italian gf. All of my wingnut friends are fit, tall and successful. Liberalism springs from low self-esteem.

Feels good to be thin.

hey - leave doggo alone cunt

Is nazism intersectional and diverse wtf?

its a buducee....a butt where the pussy should be

Oh shit!
That specimen belly is about to explode and them a nog brooding will crawl out of her body.

>the segment of pol that even go outside
Then there's the rest.

Sup Forums is always right.

yes

hehe lel omg is that south park? lel hehe

UPVOTED

I looked at your post and thought you were joking

>then i saw your flag

This.

A couple of int meetups,on mobile but the brit one was top kk ,and int is pol lite with more bantrr soit gives you an idea also /k were some guy served cookies woth cumand yeah they looked pretty normal

Coming this fall!

Huh, not bad at all. Pretty good representation of us.

wew and they call us ugly nerd virgins
now i see why the projection is so strong

this reminds of those tard pictures

>these are the people that make rick and morty threads on Sup Forums.
Really makes you think.

Very nice

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, my friend.

>Hung Dong

Kek

If she'd get stabbed or something, there's no way she'd actually die right? That's just all absorbing the impact right?

xray plz i need to fap.

ok so what you do
you make a new thread and in the OP you setup the drawing procedure of names, and on the picture you assign numbers to each redditard

Somebody just posted a thread here on Sup Forums where they were Role Playing as Rick and Morty and talking to anons as if they were in space or some shit.
Luckily the mods aren't completely worthless.

When your pussy looks like an ass don't be shocked when shit comes out

The fat would spill and create a landslide.

God damn...

ZLOPRFFFF

Disgusting.

She'd bleed out, or die of infection. Fat is packed with capillaries and such, that's why you can't do a lot of lipo, you'd bleed out on the table. Failing that, it's guaranteed her immune system is shot, like the rest of her body, and she's guaranteed a diabetic, so she'd die of infection quickly.

>fat dyke
No
>le anonimoos
No

>a fucking Jew
No

Not even pol would sink that low degeneracy wise

Meeting of virgins in their 30s

Did you just assume that kid's gender? Fucking fascist. You deserve a bike lock to the dome.

thicc

>The left promote self hate, low self esteem, and victimhood. They rarely take care of themselves, dress poorly, and are overweight. Unless they're gay men. A good looking, well dressed liberal is almost always gay.

The radical left I've met tend to be mentally ill in some way or another. Either sexual disorders or sexual identity disorders. Lots of borderline personality disorders, bipolar, depression, histrionic etc. They are typically major fucking drug users too. Their personal lives are usually in a shambles.

It sort of struck me out of the blue recently when thinking about it. I couldn't really think of a single one of them that didn't have something seriously evidently mentally wrong with them.

They aren't necessarily bad looking people, though some are pretty fucking hideous and don't look after themselves.
Definitely more so than actual hardcore right wing people.

Well Alice,It appears we both have autism.

she adopted him/her because she don't need no man and is like very progressive man

But where are the white people

it is beautiful

>Brittany

Pyro and the Stache seem chill

yeah... we are a totally different thing...

*sips tea*
>Observe as the fat female eats the male whole after mating in such a splendid display of gluttony. She will save the niglet for another time as a morsel.

OMG IM DIEDYING HERE

He just jacked off into her shoe and the flies did the rest.

Those stairs are made of concrete I hope?

the saddest part is she's laughing about making dog miserable

Meribane is the GOAT

My fucking sides

We're not measured in tonnage.

So is Brittany Venti a post-ironic camgirl twitch streamer who's red pilled? Why is she associated with Sup Forums?

Not the same without Seto Kaiba in the pic

10/10

>chans meet up at hwndu
>almost everyone looks okay beside being cringy autism
>reddit meet up at a plantation for diversity
>they look like total grade a idiots