THE MARXISTS FOUND US!!!!

Listen up, all you racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, pansexualophobic, cannibalist, capitalist, imperialist, evil Republican Nazis.

The SJWs are on to you.

> Only in America can you pay $50k for an education and expect Sup Forums as homework.

kek

>transphobic

Jesus christ

this is too hilarious to be true

why black out the info?

They're not even instructed to try to win an argument, because they know their arguments are total bullshit. They only want to silence and disrupt, because that's all they are good for

DELET THIS

All the proofs blacked out

Fucking faggots

>feel free to take Safe Breaks
this is what we're up against

> Make sure you visit Sup Forums and not /po/ as it is not politically motivated

Top fucking kek

Origami faggots BTFO

I don't believe that's true.

Although I got a degree and spent most of my time shitposting on Sup Forums so you never know.

bump you double niggers

because it's fake and gay like op

>safe breaks

Oh crap, should we bake cookies or something. Prepare some orange wedges so the kids can regain some energy after a stressful day at school?

Double down on redpills and graphs. Don't underestimate the enemy if true.

>anti-lgbtq50gender&spices
>not knowing Sup Forums is into Traps
>Safe Breaks.
Check this fucking phaggots out.

t. shill

Is this the website to sign up to kill niggers Jews Muslims and fags? Why'd you hide the link shill?

> one-million-keks.jpg

>Do not expect to win any arguments
It's like they are aware of how batshit insane they are, but at the same time still don't realise it.

Glad to see my neighbor's tax dollars at work fuck you gringos

That was a huge issue years ago when normies tried to come shit up our place. Poor /po/ ended up taking the brunt of it.

They're like, "All we want to do is fold paper. Why is everyone so mean?"

... why did you start a war if you know you can't win, sjw?

>Safe Breaks

Proper Turtle technique thread
MUST BE RACISTS CODE WORD FOR RAPE
begin calling all posters rapist
Posters attempt to explain
SJW convinced it's all an elaborate ruse
Arguments over who's ruseing who

That literally happened.

This is a good thing, they are getting out of their safe spaces and engaging in discourse with the opposition. A door once opened works both ways, this is our chance to undo the brainwashing which takes place in liberal universities by exposing them to alternative points of view. Keep dropping redpills and we will come out on top.

No.

That cannot be real.

No no no.

oh! what a strange thing! they use the same fucking method than gestapo!

>do not expect to "win" any arguments
>if you kill your enemies they win.pic

>do not expect to "win" any arguments
>if you kill your enemies they win.png

Who cares. The longer they stay here, the more they begin to hate themselves and the others they used to be "comrades" with.

Why u cover names and emails

Yo!

In their hardest efforts to understand what we are they completely miss the damned point. If this is real I hope they inadvertently red pill their entire class

>feel free to take safe breaks

is this your hw op? fucking kek.

The professor GAVE them references?

Bloody hell, are they too precious to use google scholar or pubmed, or just find a book in their library? Heavens tibbetsy...

sick

Also not providing is the examples so we know what to listen ok out for or if they are blatantly foolish in their ideas

Half of them will get redpilled and assimilated.

see this as an opportunity

Well, let's educate them. Double down on the gore and memes kids. Let's send em packing!

Is this shit real?

I wonder, because if it is we can really shitpost them to the point where they have nervous breakdowns. Keep goading those SJW fucks to the point they commit suicide. Eventually, they will have to shutter the course and curriculum due to the damage it caused.

let's rev up those gore folders boys

>Safe breaks

HAHAHAHAHAH

Why do these people want me to keep hindering them? I just want some acknowledgement.

You heard the man. Crack open that gore!

This is 100% fake.

This was originally posted last night. The OP's story was

"Guys I opened up my sister's laptop and I saw this page open and I was like whoa whaaaaaaaaat. It comes from her college, also so don't know what college she does to."

He literally said that he did not know what college his sister went to. Stop posting this you gullible teenagers.

Is this a fucking university course?

Oh fuck man. Which universities or cooperating?

DRILL FOR HILL

reditt has made this board so fucking stupid

>Do not expect to "win" any arguments

Don't expect to "win" EVER.

>tutorial video how to start a threat on Sup Forums
i need to see that

I disagree with your recollection of the original thread.

This is fake. Literally no college would ever do this.

This is fake. Literally no college would do this.

>Do not expect to "win" any arguments

OK everybody, be sure to be as inhospitable as possible.
Use your sickest gore and be as offensive and downright mean as you can be. Sup Forums regulars have thick skin. These faggots need safe spaces.

>U GUISE I NEED MUH SAFE BREAK

Spoopy doublenegitive post makes it real nao!

VERY OFFENSIVE

DISTURBING

>Safe breaks

Here's our opportunity to red pill the normies. We need to prepare statistics and arguments regarding the jews, islam, immigration, degeneracy, etc. Whenever we see these threads, we can't sperg out, we need to make these commie cucks question reality. Maybe we will red pill a few, and possibly even get these schools to stop this shit for fear of us red pilling ore of their students.

This was poster before, shill

Wtf! Same sentiment almost word for word posted at the exact same second.

Absolutely botlike

UC Santa Barbara literally does this once a semester.

>do not stick to long arguments, because then there would be a chance that you'd re-evaluate some of your core beliefs, and that you'd realize that Sup Forums is actually visited by people from all over the world, and the majority of them are sane and reasonable, and not literal nazis

>the same fucking method than gestapo!
>than
Enculeur

>The professor GAVE them references?
>Bloody hell, are they too precious to use google scholar or pubmed, or just find a book in their library?
non-STEM profs don't want their students finding alternate views, so they give an approved lkist of sources

You know probably half if not all of the people taking this course have some sort of "issue" relating to the topics, including OP, because it is currently taking this course. You may be right

you should have no trouble pointing to public course material on the related course website like every other course then :^)

Duke offered a course on Harry Potter. Anything is possible now in the current year

>UC Santa Barbara literally does this once a semester.
Know the name of the class? Their department needs to hear about this. I'm pretty sure prescribing a viewpoint and sending out your students to agitate for that prescribed viewpoint is not in their charter.

To be fair, though, Sup Forums would probably be interesting in something like a social studies.

tfw everyone that takes social studies becomes nazis.

>so they give an approved lkist of sources
really irritating to fags like me that already have a personal library and enjoy using real libraries

>people paid for shitposting
murican, serious?

>yfw some faggot is going to accidentally spend all his time trying to spread marxism on /papercraft and origami/

>You may feel free to take safe breaks

>a good example would be making slide threads, they're definitely not used to concerted shilling efforts so it'll definitely work when you do it

First time I've laughed out loud while reading in almost 3 years.

These pathetic specimens are fucked.

Holy fucking shit, if that's the case, we must commence the full redpill mode.

FFS
Gore thread when?

Come and get us cucks

>expect Sup Forums as homework.
It's frightening normies need a college education to understand the mechanics of Sup Forums.

This is not bad. They will send tons of students to try and ifiltrate Sup Forums but many will end up red pilled.

That middle paragraph is literally just getting older

>safe breaks

I'm sure it's totally worth the debt you fucking morons lol

>one of these students or professors is on this board right now, shitposting and pretending they're changing it for the better

>Stick to Sup Forums and not /po/

they just dont know

We can just talk in their threads

homework for today: shitposting on Sup Forums

Awww you fuck.....