Ask an undercover freemason anything. Will answer everything and anything

Ask an undercover freemason anything. Will answer everything and anything.

Inb4 how tight is my asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_II,_Duke_of_Saxe-Altenburg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself kike
no one cares you bought a pin off ebay

>undercover freemason
The fuck? Get the fuck out of here faggot.

What's the deal with bees?

How do magnets work?

Nice pin you peter puffer.

Im a 9+ Rosicrucian and have looked down your sacred hole to the holy of holies and saw a dirty jew staring back up at me.

Why did you buy that shitty keyboard that clicks and annoys everyone?

You couldn't afford red switches?

Fucking homo. Get out.

which 2hu wud u fuk

Show apron and gloves dickhead

HOW TO PERFORM THE "SECRET HANDSHAKE"??

Can I get a job? I'm white and down on his luck.

GAPING
A
P
I
N
G

r u illumati
wat u do

Freemasons are smart, you have a razer keyboard, you are not a freemason.

> secret society
> posts meeting dates and locations on their websites

sage this shit LARPing thread

Do you believe the astral planes effect the the physical one?

do you also believe a man parted the red sea?

Im Atheist
Yeah its pretty fun and interesting.
Dying. Must replenish
Thanks dad

Does the G really stand for good goy?

i got one of this pins at a flee market

freemasonry is just a club for middle class blue collar workers

What does the compass mean ?

Post boipucci

Naw.
I was told some shit though.
Poor =/= smart
Its bull shit

Rei or Asuka?

it represents how the ancient freemasons measured each others assholes so they could pair up members during moonlit orgies

What eve is a freemason?

>atheist

Now I know you're lying. You're required to believe in God to join. Atheists aren't allowed.

Sage this fedora faggots.

Midsummer's. Next question?

I won't tell you how I know, but I know for a FACT that OP is LARPing.

Move on from this shit

lol yea kid sold himself out

So what were you told? If you're actually undercover then you should have no problem telling us, right?

What degree are you and what interesting shit do you know (assuming you're not bullshitting)?

Freemason is fake and gay larping club
This is pol go back to b

>assuming you're not bullshitting

Why would you be so stupid on Sup Forums?

And there's such a thing as lying your way in. I've always been fascinated in Masonry and I've been living a lie for nearly 3 years now.

How has your membership been beneficial w/regards to business and networking?

Just playing along, nigger.

Third degree. Basically we just have BBQ's and bake sales to raise monies for local charities. Nothing more to it.

(((Freemason)))

Are all freemason's stupid enough to buy overpriced garbage?

Yeah, met an older dentist that gave me a handy after we hosted a circus in our town.

whts fremanson?
is it the iluminato?

i remember the muslims bitching about this in year 7

Tell me about your secret base in antartica

a "fremanson" is an outcrop org that focuses on paying for serial killer documentaries
a "iluminato" is similar to a lemoncello, we use it for rituals and club meeting

Hows the ninth grade going?

You ever had a sleepover that went gay? If you haven't that's cool but if it had to happen would you rather being fiddled with while you were asleep or awake?

> I bought a ring off of Amazon mom

Yeah get fucked you fuckstick.

i'm not a high enough degree, sorry.

LARP fags are getting worse and worse by the day, not even entertaining anymore.

Freemasons have revered bees since Egypt.
You may be forgiven for thinking this has to do with geometry,but it is actually all about fertility, about how the sun affects embryo,how they turn a normal bee larvae into a queen by rotating the larvae through 90* and feeding it nothing but royal jelly.
Real sacred geometry.

Our ninth grade recruits are growing well.

fuck off

actual real mason here AMA

it's itching the asshole

Im by no means "high up" my degree is very plebian still but 3 years higher than the average idiot that joins. Here's a simplified list of what I know and ifnyou want me to better explain one then just ask..

>A bloodline runs the entire world. The blood line is jewish (im know you already know this) the countries they run will suprise you though. Its not just US and EU.

>There are air born biological weapons that can wipe out an entire continent in a matter of 72 hours.

>There is intelligent life but there are different factions of ETs that monitor and visit our planet on a daily basis. The elite are conflicted in releasing a weapon as I stated above or strike another country with nuclear weapons because there are factions of ET life that can and will prevent them from doing so.

Actually this was proven false, it was propaganda printed in the 1930's so the group could gain followers.

Oh look, more autistic kids who bought shitty £2 gold coated copper rings off AliExpress

Post certificate or fuck off

is the ascension this year or what?

>And there's such a thing as lying your way in.
Yes it's what you're doing now

Found my shirt. It was at the Girls place. Next time I should go low on the booze. Tell Marta and the kids I will visit in June

Eh, if you're just a low level freemason, you're just a guy with a dorky club membership. It's only the high level ones that get to see anything interesting.

So what level are you, OP?

What can you tell me about Ernst II?

>>A bloodline runs the entire world. The blood line is jewish (im know you already know this) the countries they run will suprise you though. Its not just US and EU.
>>There are air born biological weapons that can wipe out an entire continent in a matter of 72 hours.
Sounds like the work of bees

So can you tell me about your secret base in the south pole

>razer keyboard

wtf I hate masons now

No.
not a damn thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_II,_Duke_of_Saxe-Altenburg
negative

no one gives a fuck about your asshole size
its all about that dickhole size bby
can i stick my scorotummy inside it?

Why the fuck would you even care about what keyboard he's using?

Are you a mason?

Is that a razor keyboard? Do you recommend it over the other models?

If you want your keyboard to lose lighting and numpad functionality within a year, definitely.

So are the aliens going to save us or what?

What is the end game?

nice keyboard, faggot

Why do you hate catholicism so much?

You can tell a lot about a man by his keyboard.

Razer = no self respect.

Bzzzzz

3rd degree blue lodge. At least that's what he has on his pin.

So you're saying they run all the countries in the world, except just a few? If I made a wild guess, would I be right in saying the only ones they don't are Syria, Russia and Iran?

Interdasting even if bullshit im sure.

For boredom sake why would the aliens intervene with our warfare? Do we have an intergalactic trade agreement we don't know about? Or are we like in some kind of planetary Auschwitz?

FMJEWS

>monitor and visit our planet on a daily basis
To what end do they do that?

is the earth flat?

so whats gonna happen during the eclipse?

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT POL
DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT FUCK!!!

Very close. They do have pressure over those countries. Putin is in direct contact with the world elite. Of the entire world. He gets threatened all the time and Russia is the last superpower to fully conform. Hes genuinely worried but as I satated above about the different ET factions, hes in contact with a very very powrful race that keeps his confidence up. We're at a point right now where shit is going to hit the fan no LARPing shit this time around. ETs will present their existence to the population within this year.

>A bloodline runs the entire world. The blood line is jewish (im know you already know this) the countries they run will suprise you though. Its not just US and EU.

>There are air born biological weapons that can wipe out an entire continent in a matter of 72 hours.

>There is intelligent life but there are different factions of ETs that monitor and visit our planet on a daily basis. The elite are conflicted in releasing a weapon as I stated above or strike another country with nuclear weapons because there are factions of ET life that can and will prevent them from doing so.

LARP.

>whats gonna happen
It.

>factions

>implying there are negative ones left outside the confinement of planet

(π^7) / (π7) = 137.34131336790063386145992052177427126674536115443523084872516964058484469176431621417448702170224802158769080690...
Genesis 1:3, 4: "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

Bees go nuts

They would appreciate this.
Can you expand all 3 of your points?

Bitch nigga

How many dicks have you sucked?

>It.
What is "It"?

so you mean to say that we're all fucked?

OP CANT INB4! KYS

What's with the Jobs Daughters and there cringing ass rituals?

tells about ets,how they look,where they from, what ofrm of government they have ,etc.Also whats happening on the moon?

and so the countries controlling the world are??

either contribute or GTFO