How do you white nationalists deal with the fact the vast majority of whites hate you?

How do you white nationalists deal with the fact the vast majority of whites hate you?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=walt disney jew&oq=walt disney jew&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.6294j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP, don't you get tired of having to do this sort of work for a living?
Isn't there a course you could do as an aid to getting a real job?

> shill
Its a fact. Most white people hate white supremacy and will attack nazis. Do you dispute this?
Im a white guy with a black wife and I would loke to kill all white nationalists

I get back at them by helping the Jews and encouraging degeneracy :^)

WE

"live action lion king"

but why?

Stay here a little longer m8. You'll learn to hate her.

If the cucks and fags hate you you're doing something right

WUZ

>live-action Lion King
Why or how?

Since when majority of anything matters ? All is about eugenics and power.

Preserve and carry the torch of truth. The facts of the situation are very uncomfortable that's why people refuse to accept them but it's only going to get worse.

>Implying self-hating white traitors won't be the first to hang on The Day of The Rope.

Leftshits are not most people, they are a loud minority, and actually the right wing just say the things people wish they could say. I think Muslim immigration is an unmitigated disaster that has ruined Europe and needs reversing, and I also think Beyonce is ugly, overrated trash, a true case of vulgar nouveau riche if ever there was one, you see how easy that was? Now say it on facebook and it's not socially acceptable, so most people will ignore it while agreeing or rolling their eyes, but the leftist virtue signallers like you, having no other achievement in life, can scream about it and pretend yourself a hero for one tiny precious moment.

>the vast majority of whites hate you?

They don't. They just life in fear of the backlash which stems from aligning with us.

The same way that communists deal with the fact that the vast majority of the working class hates them.

It's (((Disney's))) new strategy to extract shekels from goyim. Making all their cartoons live-action (aka using real settings and adding cgi animals).

Wat? How will they do Scars death? Will he be trampled in a nigger riot?

>I'm strongly opinionated
>I must be in the majority
>That's why my side keeps getting BTFO endlessly
>Because I'm totally winning and on the right side of history
Whatever you say. No matter how you spin your alternative, Trump still has nearly the same approval rating of Obama. You're in denial, fampai.

LIONS

Shot by the police.

>live action Lion King
This will fucking bomb.

Knowing that when everything they lover is being raped and destroyed by the african and muslim hordes they will think one thing:

"Sup Forums was right"

im going to bet you dollars to donuts scar and the hyenas will be white people

Whites don't have freedom of speech or freedom of association anymore so I would imagine they don't.

>Marries a sheboon
>is just as violent as a nigger
What a surprise

The 'vast majority' of whites couldn't give less of a shit who plays Nala in Disney's live-action Lion King remake

The opinion-formers who have been put in the position to make these decisions because they have the correct political opinions (and the right friends) care quite a bit, though.

laugh and tell them about the retornados and how the fucking niggers would skin them all alive if they weren't saved from angola.

frankly the white traitor multiculturalists can fuckin die a miserable death at the hands of the subhumans like the faggots at Pulse for all I care, it's comedy gold.

underrated

This place even turns non whites into Race Realists

It hurts at first but you learn to accept it, the best part is the new drive to strive for self improvement afterwards

Good one, faggot. Most whites are just too afraid that niggers are going to chimp out if they express it.

>that photo
>that text

Nice b8 m8t. Or maybe you're just a fuckboy who cried when the Pats beat ATL.

Just like the live-action Beauty and the Beast and Jungle Book was supposed to bomb, right? Just wait until live action Aladdin comes out starring Will Smith as the Genie

>white supremacy
this is because whites have been misled as to nature of these things. what happens when someone educates them?

>""""""""""live action"""""""""""""

Is CGI considered real now? So this must mean anime is real, right, RIGHT???

>beyonce top choice for nala in disney's live action lion king remake

proving disney wants blacks to go back to africa.

>white guy with a black wife

>Lion King
>live action
>Will probably be CGI lions
>LIVE ACTION

I think they are using human actors as a re-imagining.

Most white people stay far the fuck away from niggers, while pretending to be anti-racist. Look at Samantha Bee and her husband. Far left, "anti-racist", they hate republicans, etc. The city wanted to merge their mostly white school with a nigger school and suddenly they're protesting out in the fucking streets.

The only reason people act like they hate white supremacists and white nationalists is because it's social and professional suicide.

We "Deal witht he fact" because we know 85% of them will come around to our side eventually.

>(((Disney))))
He was a fucking Jude

google.co.uk/search?q=walt disney jew&oq=walt disney jew&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.6294j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

We wuz lyans an shieeet

Jungle Book was good

>implying most whites don't hold our views but fail to admit so.

>t. Yank
We don't have that issue down here.

I fucking hate this retard. Why do normies love her so fucking much?

reminder that after every other news channel was covering the NYC "dumpster bombing" (which everyone already forgot about apparently) CNN posted this instead of covering it

They might be giving it the Jungle Book treatment...