By the way, Sup Forums, what's your least favorite country? Italy or France?

By the way, Sup Forums, what's your least favorite country? Italy or France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOQOSwgoQeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France

> Hammock District

No one ever says Italy...

Um... France.

Israel.

Come at me, Zionist cucks.

Out of all the countries in the world it's still France

France

ITALY

Italy

France

>simpsons Macro
LEAVE YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS

>poland
>most trustworthy germany
>least trustworthy germany

>most hardworking

>greece voted by greece

England.

Israel

I hate every Muslim ape that I can see
From chimpan-A to chimpanzee!!!

France.

And they put us as least hardworking, kek

There is literally nothing of value that came from Greece in the last 100 years

I've travelled both extensively, and can say without doubt Italians are some of the worst people alive. The cou try is beautiful, and rich in history...but its all just a thin veneer held together by spaghetti to make up for the fact they have no future or working government.

Although I live me some Berlusconi. Thats an oligarch I can get behind. The following clip of him is fucking gold.

youtu.be/jOQOSwgoQeE

>they have no future or working government.
>Although I live me some Berlusconi.

You're fucking retarded.
But then again, what could I possibly expect from a fucking leaf?

>tfw you'll never get to elect hank scorpio dictator of america

Israel

Neither but if I had to pick between the two I would say French people are slightly less retarded.

Saudi Arabia should be everyone's #1 most hated country, there's no competition.

I dunno man...I'm smart enough to have a career that allows me to travel the world for months at a time. I stayed with some local girls in Firenze and it really opened my eyes.

We would go clubbing until 2am, then go back to their place for more drinks. 11am, they hit the snooze button and say "I dont have to go to work yet". Then, after a few lattes they would go open their shop. Work for an hour, then another coffee break, go back to their shop and close it at 4pm. Rinse and repeat. Without tourist dollars you would have no economy. Like I said, its a thin veneer of the past that holds the country up.

Im not trying to shit on you or your families...but of all the countries I've been to, Italy was the most eye opening. And I've been to fucking Kosovo mate

you bitches need to stop posting and go work for my summer vacation

You have been to Kosovo and found something worse?!
My condolences mate

I do
they have not impressed
But then I haven't been to France

Sweden

Nothing compares to Tirana or Sirandë!!! Fucking forgeous man. The people, the food, the architecture...the Balkans are trully one of the gems of the world. I didn't mean to just say Italy is universally shit...but of everywhere I've been its definitely the only one you have to keep wiping even after you've left.

Yeah you got a point there. I used to think my countrymen were lazy but when I went to Greece and Italy... man they could stay staring at the sky for 6 hours non stop

Is a biutiful cauntri.

Tuvalu

Fuck em

join the eu then we stare at the sky together