Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/04/28/north-korea-test-fires-ballistic-missile-report.html
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/858067856327667712
youtube.com/watch?v=PYI2_2a1bbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

digits for WW3

Debt

soon

Let's hope it's a real happening this time.

Fug. Roll for nuke war now

Anyone else get the feeling that Kim wants NK to be liberated?

IT BEGINS

NK should be nuked just for being an eternal cock tease

It would be funny if Trump is just baiting NK to use up all their reserve missiles out of dick measuring.

No digits ITT. Doom off.

oh fuck-

It's fine if it's not nuclear
We just warned about nuclear

>N. KOREA MISSILE TESTS AGAIN

user WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Digits says no WW3, but Korea will be jointly invaded and occupied by China and the United States

Best Korea wins!

They test fire missiles all the time. Not news unless that set off a nuke.

Ummmmm

Besides this
It's also fake news.

DIGITS CONFIRM

>IT FEELS LIKE WE'RE ONLY GOING BACKWARDS

good

Hope you guys are ready to pick up where we left off in Korea.

digits
enable /happening

IT'S HAPUERNINEINADINGIONG

Digits for Satan

uh, user...

It's all part of the deal.

South Korean and American forces will hold the 38th. China will invade from the North. USA and Japan will provide air and naval support to Chinese ground troops.

North Korea will become a new Chinese province, South Korea will simply be Korea.

The North Korean people will be liberated. American and Chinese governments will profit enormously from taking economic control of North Korea (this is why Trump has refused to label China a currency manipulator -- part of the deal) and China will be made happy with some new territory and ease up in the SCS for a while.

The official story is that Kim's regime will be dismantled and Kim will be tried and executed for war crimes/crimes against humanity. Really though he will get a massive payout and live the rest of his life in secret.

WW3 has been cancelled, go home. My get confirms it

Well at least you tried.

/thread

I wouldn't put it past the Chinese to BTFO Korean refugees crossing the Yalu with their shiny new weapons. Chinks and japs don't give a single fuck about Korean lives.

um, mate..

Ok maybe I'm slow, but I just don't get why this is an issue. Are they actually firing their missiles at anyone? No. I mean, what's so bad about any nation testing out it's weapons if it not affecting anyone? In fact when you think about it, every time N. Korea does this it means they now have one less missile, making them less of a threat.

every test they perform increases their knowledge of how to shoot one at us. Stop being an idiot.

that jawline though

On Richter Day The Richters Say Yay To All Dismay

It's not happening. This is just fake news. I'm getting tired. Anyone else feeling sleepy? Why don't we all just take a nap...

KEK VULT WW3

Kim plz go

They've demonstrated over and over again that as soon as they have a long range missile system, they're going to put a nuke on it and send it to one of our allies, or us.

The benefit of the doubt you're giving them is certainly nice, but it would ultimately lead to massive loss of life in the future.

CNN is reporting on it confirmed

cnbc.com/2017/04/28/north-korea-test-fires-ballistic-missile-report.html

>Yonhap reported that the test appears to have failed.

I'm starting to become very skeptical of every reported missile test being a failure...

>CNN

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/858067856327667712
Legit enough?

Yep, it's finally happening, and we're all so burned out on fake happening threads that none even cares now. Sad.

Only brainwashed ameritards care about North Korea testing missiles. They're perfectly within their rights as a sovereign nation to develop missiles.

Here we fucking go I've waited for this niggers
NUKE IT ALL LITTLE KIM

Le pen hasn't won yet
The Octuplets don't lie

PAY

pay debnts

it failed

>that man is perfectly within his rights to fuck my life

lmao cuckleaf at it again

and by life i mean wife

both applicable

pic related is female virgin of you