Despised nigger culture

>Despised nigger culture
>Called for blacks to become like whites to prove that they were worthy of equal rights
>Preferred that blacks perform classical European music over nigger music

and yet Sup Forums will call him a nigger just because of the color of his skin.

I don't think any of that is true.

He is a nigger you stupid liberal, they were niggers for hundreds of years until they wanted to be called negros, then it was coloured, now it's POC fuck off its nigger they've always been niggers.

That's not a nigger. he's a black man

wrong OP, he was a communist plant to eventually destabalise the US with racial tension, which we'll see the peak of in our life times

He cheated om his wife several times, so yes he is a degenerate, not as degenerate as Malcolm though

No he's not, man was made in Gods image niggers are a beast of the field.

>grew up during segregation, a time when the black family wasn't a figment of imagination and separate but equal was a personal challenge to blacks that they could achieve just as much as whites while being held back
I wonder if he'd think he'd made a huge mistake

>communist
>Instrumental in Jewish racial and cultural D&C
>liked white wimminz
Yea fuck this nigger and everyone who likes him he deserved a far more painful death

>allied with literal communists and jewish lawyers
>hugely overrated speeches
>ruined the black community with civil rights
>unfaithful to his wife

First off, all blacks are niggers. No exception. Secondly, MLK was a communist and wanted to redistribute wealth as reparations.

>riots are the language of the unheard

Yeah no.

could you guys go back to the_donald, getting real tired of your cuckoldry

He had the right ideas and was killed by the (((CIA))) once he outlived his usefulness to the civic liberties movement. He was still a chimp tho.

>I have a dream
>That my 2 little girls will not be judged by the colour of their skin
>but by basement dwelling /pol shitposters.

Plagiarized his doctoral thesis

we call him a nigger because he is a nigger. he could do a surgical skin swap with a white person and he would still be a nigger. why didnt he go back to africa and do that shit over there? or was he just incapable of getting anything done without whitey?

>and yet Sup Forums will call him a nigger just because of the color of his skin.

Because that's a fact. Civic nationalist cuck

I doesn't really matter what he said or believed. Blacks can't be reformed. They're a genetic dead end.

>Not Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X

You dissapoint. Fuck these are your guys Sup Forums, they recommended a complete seperation of blacks and whites. Literally and finacially.

You forgot one thing:

>was pro race mixing and one of the responsibles for the normalization of BM/WW couple

Thanks, Luther KANG.

>niggers
>our guys

Fuck off cuck

>As usual its a Sup Forums is uncomfortable showing respect to a black man who tried to teach white people the meaning of civilisation thread.

Stay never being taken seriously, retards.

certain degrees of the seperation of races is want you want right, you dumb kike.

You can graph marriage rates among blacks, and plot MLK's and X's deaths, and its straight down hill from there...

RARE SPBP

No.

I want no niggers.

You know there's such things as exceptions right?

There will always be exceptional non whites, its just a sad reality that the savages will always horribly outnumber the worthwhile non-whites

Think about this when you see an exceptional non-white in a European country/the US, do you want to fuck up this good thing for your people and for him by letting in the savages that he's trying to avoid in?

Don't fall for civic nationalism dude

Ain't gonna happen son. They are out-breeding us in our own country.

Think this over.

Can't breed if they're dead or gone.