youtu.be/2xdtZ-ZksDc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugIEPCh3fgE
derangedlacrimes.com/?p=8642
youtube.com/watch?v=9FjAJLvwxYo
youtube.com/watch?v=yNByEOjehMM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVPKPriceg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give him the money because I don't want a dumb ass nigger to shoot me over a few hundred dollars that aren't even mine.

Wait never mind, just watched it. Smack the gun out of that knuckledragger's hand, chamber a round and kill him.

isn't that just give the nogs more reason to commit crime? shouldn't we just have nigger trap doors or something that puts them in a pair of workboots in some basement as a punishment. maybe chain them to a wall. maybe even have a watermelon shoot for feeding time.

that fuckin glove toss into the bin at the end hahaha you can tell he's just about done xDD

you are aware he was caught like 1 hour later, right? Im not sure if he's even alive now.

>what do?
Ask if you can teach him how to hold a firearm

>dat failure to chamber a round
>dat long arm extension
>dat single hand on the gun

At many points he could have been disarmed with very little difficulty.

Maybe the guy didn't notice the malfunction.
Or more likely he really didn't give a fuck about Jimmy John's revenue because he'd still get his paycheck.

This might have been different if it was a mom&pop store who actually depended on that money.

this,
call cops knowing he doesn't have the brain capacity to escape the law and will end up as a slave in a federal prison hammering on rocks

>Jimmy Johns
I hate American "culture". It's poured over here into Europe to the point where there is a McDonalds and KFC on every street corner.

>slave in a federal prison hammering on rocks
>free and assured housing, food, medical care

For a lot of these nigs, prison is a step up.

>At many points he could have been disarmed with very little difficulty.
real life is not one of your video games, kid.

Give him the money, quit that bullshit job and go to a trade school.

shit, was expecting a jules move from the white boy

what a letdown

"not my money bro take it all, you want a drink or sandwhich with that too? might as well since itll be free, dont worry i wont call the cops till you leave anyways."

You do realize his gun has a malfunction and he doesn't even realize, right? This is the perfect opportunity to disarm him. Complying with robbers doesn't mean they aren't going to murder you, especially when that robber is a nigger.

Normally, I'd agree with your sentiment, but he's actually right. The nog jammed the gun and wasn't holding it properly. Could've been pretty easy.
That said, it's Jimmy John's. Fuck it. Give the nog the money and look for another job.

are you going to offer to suck his dick as well?

WTF there's like 200 bucks in that register. Why on earth would you commit a felony for such a small sum.

Do you think Scrawny McScrawn behind the counter will notice? I don't think you'd be as analytical with a fucking gun in your face.

There's an actual way to do this, then there's a LARPing way that'll get you killed.

>he doesnt know about government gibs

source?

offer him some of the crackers

>Hand money over
>Drop it on his side of the counter
>If he leans down to pick it up, fire 357 at him
I live in a free country where I can carry a gun.

>200 bucks

Food places like this will barely have maybe $40 in the register because of stuff like this.

>I don't think you'd be as analytical with a fucking gun in your face.

I don't think YOU'D be, but some of us actually have situational awareness.

This isn't LARPing, this is weighing your options in a life or death situation. Like I said again, compliance doesn't guarantee safety.

Niggers.

logic does not apply to niggers

Dumb nigger's face is right on camera.

> flailing his gun around and losely holding it while having an adrenaline rush

This is one dumbass nigger. Everyone knows that in a robbery, the dumbest thing to do is to eliminate space between you and your victim.

>few hundred dollars

There was like $80 in that cash register. Shows how fucking dumb niggers are.

americans are so fucking degenerate

literaly 3rd world country where this is happening on a daily basis

i bet that nigger gets a 20 year sentence now and costs the tax payers hundred thousands of dollars and americucks think they did good lol

but then i told him we had no money, but we have wings, and we laughed and ate chicken wings all night.

ay yo your reparations are doo whyte bieeetch

Niggers gunna nig man. You can't explain that

Yeah I guess he should have just bent over and let the Nig take advantage like Enlightened Europeans do lol.

yeah, you have no issue with all the fucking kebab stands tho eh?

Don't try sliding the point.
>Smack the gun out of that knuckledragger's hand, chamber a round and kill him.
you sound like you're the one not weighing the situation at hand.

well maybe if SOME PEOPLE hadn't ruined it for everyone we could have continued to believe that races were different and black people were dangerous.

they are very very ignorant :(

Here's a robbery of a jewelry store (Sweden) in a broad daylight

youtube.com/watch?v=ugIEPCh3fgE

>gun is out of battery and cannot fire

If I'm that wage cuck behind the counter I just give him the money as its not worth my effort.

If it's me on the street, I pull my HK P30sk and put three in his chest.

what are you, racist or something?

The gun is jammed with no round chambered

When push comes to shove you'll shut down like a little pussy.

Do these videos really help that much?

All these nigs look the same.

jesus at least load a bullet to the chamber!

>everyone just awkwardly walks on

Euro Stronk! Bet the guys never got arrested either.

I don't get it. I'm France, maybe that's why.
But the guy does not know that there are cameras ?
It's useless to steal money if police knows your face

Like I've said for the third time, compliance doesn't guarantee your safety. If someone is willing to use a gun to rob you, you have to also assume they're going to shoot you as well.

The situation at hand is the nigger (and you) doesn't even realize his gun has malfunctioned, cannot fire and he's holding the pistol wrong. He's incapable of firing his weapon.

When push comes to shove you'll whip out your airsoft and the- no wait you guys need airsoft licenses. Nevermind.

>white boi retaliates
>cops come and kill nigger
>weeks of BLM bullshit

Smart white boy if you ask me

RARE

That nigger could have made that much working construction for a day or two. Why are niggers always willing to risk a 20 year sentences for two days of wages?

The guy seemed pretty chill though, he even took off his gloves to get the money.

He probably noticed the problem but didn't cared

They were. But just because they were dumb enough to go straight to a McDonalds drivethrough immediately with that same moped.

>If you just do what they say, they won't shoot you!

derangedlacrimes.com/?p=8642

Logic doesn't apply to most criminals. I would be here all night if I went and linked every case of a criminal shooting someone after they complied.

niggers arnt smart sven

Niggers feel ENTITLED to steal things because of slavery.

You even get fired around here for stopping shoplifters.

That's how I lost my job at wallgreens.

There's a reason we call them niggers.

This

>you have to also assume they're going to shoot you
>He's incapable of firing his weapon.
think about it.
>nigger
>gun has malfunctioned
>you have to assume they're going to shoot you.
>you own nothing to this business less the hours promised.

Niggers all look the same so its hard to get them even if you know how they look like.

That is why a cross-the-board nigger ban is the only solution.

>Why are niggers always willing to risk a 20 year sentences for two days of wages?

let them risk it. my only complaint is that they may not get that 20yr sentence.

Guy already has been detained according to the description.

So he didn't even get away for long.

Because they refuse to work, work is more deadly to them than 3 squares a day and a under a roof with niggers just like them. You know coons are all closset homosexuals anyway

why are black people such heartless evil thugs?

>clears his weapon
>loads a round
>shoots you

>takes out another weapon
>shoots you

Genuinely surprised the nog didn't go ahead and shoot him anyway.

I'd do it like this.
Wont even drop mah cig.
youtube.com/watch?v=9FjAJLvwxYo

It fucking blows my mind that liberals can defend this sort of logic as being simply the bi-product of poverty and a lack of education.

I carry a gun at work, and the owner, and the two security people. This guy would get lit the fuck up.

Thats funny. That nigger doesnt look like a thug or anything. If aannything he looks like hes got a wife and kids and hes just getting dinner for them

>bi-product of poverty and a lack of education.

To be fair, risking your life for a measly sum of cash at a fast food joint is an uneducated decision.

can we start calling them the race of peace?

nah he's 100% crackhead

For what purpose though, even if you could there's no reason to increase risk to self over a minimum wage job

They're too retarded to realize the size difference would still be an issue without the gun. Fucking internet tough guys, man.

does it really?

Nogs don't think, they just nig

A somali shoplifter, Finnish girl and OC spray

youtube.com/watch?v=yNByEOjehMM

I hope he hit that nigger

>user materializes in the shop
>karate chops the gun out of his hand.
make it happen.

>where da falafel stand at

Why did you leave out the part where she was arrested for defending herself?

So you disarmed a jammed gun. What next?

You don't think this robber is gonna just hit you next?

Associates in restaurants are trained to just give the money. It's outside of their training to attempt some idiotic disarm + fight back maneuver. Not worth it either.

Piss off you pussies, braver people than you have tried and succeeded. Watch and ASP video.

Give him the money because those niggers at Jimmy Johns don't pay enough to take a bullet from a worthless fucking nigger

>doesnt look like a thug or anything
skin tone fellow burger. it never lies

This is how you do it. Draw, drop nig#1, engage nig#2, fucking pottery

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVPKPriceg

I work at a fireplace store and we have 6 guns here

I don't think you even understand how many people are killed by robbers despite handing over the money.

Once you realize that liberal retards are the people who eat up everything a 'person of authority' with the 'right credentials' says, it's really not.

They project their own stupidity and sheep mentality on niggers because they themselves believe they're products of their environment. The sad thing is they're the ones who believe they're the free thinkers and open minded.

Yes, weighing your options. The option of 'Fuck Jimmy Johns, I only get paid $12/hr, take the money' 99% of the time ends up with you not being dead. At worst, this dude was in a bad mood that night; he came out fine.

Go away you fucking retard.

got him once in the arm according to some comments

Would shoot

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH MY GOD
the guy filming is a madman
>move away dude
>no i don't care, his gun doesn't work anyway i saw him try to shoot it, it doesn't work
>boys, it's time to leave, cmon

the way those fuckers act i bet they've been up like a week on a speed binge, dumb fucks

This is just more prof that there needs to me more common sence guns laws in the US.

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to buy guns.

>that glove toss in the basket in the final second

kek
but seriously, we cant let him get the nuclear codes