Joe Rogan Experience - Thaddeus Russell

youtube.com/watch?v=XhoNnZm5IDQ

What is the mother of all fucks did I just listen to?

Thaddeus Russell:
>Im a feminist
>America is super racist against blacks, especially police
>Borders and nations should not exist
> I'm happy that my 15 year old white son is a wigger

1 hour later:
>Race is made up, it doesn't exist
>Gender is made up, it doesn't exist
>scientifically proven they don't exist
>ZERO difference between someone from Congo and someone from mainland China
>Nobody is born a man or a women, genders aren't real
> Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson are wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem,_Oregon#Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=FRUMt7n_U7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also Joe's sound-tech guyJamie keeps on Uploading the video, it gets bombarded with dislikes, and then he deletes it and uploads it again and again to erase the dislikes.... 3 times at last count

also he preaches diversity like crazy but he lives in rich and White Salem, Oregon. 79% White, 1.5% Black.
Liberal hypocrites at it again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem,_Oregon#Demographics

> Portland is such a nice city with a strong sense of awareness and identity
> Only bad thing is there are no blacks
> Portland needs more diversity

I had to turn off the podcast at that point. And Joe just went along with it. WTF

honestly user, it gets SO SO much worse..... Joe resists at some points but barely. Sad!

I wouldn't call Salem rich or white really.
It's got a ton of hispanics and asians and isn't even close to the whitist city in Oregon.

I can see the argument for not rich, but not white?
are you serious? 80% white. 1.5% African American, 1.5% Native American, 2.7% Asian,

Wetbacks are 20%, but only because of the farm land and vineyards

dont forget
>Mexicans should HATE us

this guys a total piece of shit

you need to understand half of Joe Rogan is people paying to go Joe pretend he is interviewing them out of interest, which are the other half guests

its how it makes money

really? that seems far fetched

i know its obvious but you morons are wondering why he goes along with it, the only time he questions shit and makes a scene is when the other guy's opinions can get him in trouble or when its a friend and is ok to get into arguments

I post the same thing every day. If the rest of the country, especially those areas populated by white lefties, shared the demographics of the south then they'd all have a very different view of "diversity."

sorry but you're wrong. He gets 90 million downloads per week, sponsors pay big money to get mentioned. Sorry dude.

he even called Portland one of the best cities, then complained it was white
>because the correlation is too stronk

Have you ever noticed how most of his guests only come on the show when they have to promote something like a new special etc?

so basically shills?

I wouldn't say that but it's basically a longer more "authentic" version of the those late night interviews. They come to promote something obviously. Pills, shows, blogs...

Its really telling how he says "MLK wanted to get rid of all the things WE love about blacks," like he doesn't care that its in the best interests of black people to value self improvement and act more like whites, he prefers them to be an ignorant underclass because they entertain him.

Also he says that there aren't enough black people in Portland like there's some conspiracy to keep minorities out of the city.

The guy exemplifies everything that's wrong with the sheltered liberal intellectuals of today.

wrongtard

Joe is nothing more than a shill now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRUMt7n_U7k

Diversity is great when it stays at about 5%, you get a lot more good places to eat than you would in a bleached area, which is about the percentage where most diversity shills live.

He makes a lot of good points though. I'm a feminist now.

Joe goes along with every guest.

>it's a Joe is a mimic episode

I like to think I'm open minded but holy shit, I feel like my brain hates me for allowing it to hear such crazy shit

I think he likes to pretend like he's open minded or at the very least not want to cause tension with the guest, but its so frustrating seeing him reverse his positions depending on the guest, it's like have a fucking backbone dude and be consistent with your beliefs, have an actual discussion instead of being a pot smoking yes man.

> more good places to eat

So your argument for diversity is a complaint that you don't have enough of a variety of people to serve you? The fucking ego on you people...

Racism has two sides. One side blames certain groups for their inferiority. The other side still considers them inferior, even though it's not spelled out, but feels compassionate enough to pad them on the head. Essentially both argue the white men's burden recognizes western society holding a superior position but one attributes it to superiority were the other claims it's priviledge and having an unfair advantage. But both sides agree really that according to their worldview the minorities in question are unable to help themselves and need the guidance of their white saviours. In case of the left upper class white individuals with college degrees in the humanities.

A non racist who genuinely considers all races to be equal would urge the minorities to take self responsibility and help reform those broken communities if asked, while admitting maybe some form of responsibilty themselves. If all races were equal there wouldn't be a need for affermative action and so on, just a need for equal opportunity and competition.

fucking this.
Nobody really knows what he believes because he mostly tends to agree with whoever he spoke with most recently.
Stop worrying about not upsetting guests and ask some hard questions. Feel free to disagree for fuck sakes. Doesn't mean you hate the other person.

Pretty much yeah. I've had "chinese" food cooked by white people in a non-chain restaurant before and it was horrific. If the immigrants that come here are any good they usually make money hand over fist and send a lot of it back to their original countries. If that's oppression then they can just stay home.

weak trolling to damage control

grow up

master shill is brian redband, he came up witht he system

still a shill