Why are there so many people here shilling for Islam and Christianity...

Why are there so many people here shilling for Islam and Christianity? None of the Abrahamic religions can possibly be true. There is no way an omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevlolent creator deity would make Mexicans.

This "omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevlolent" bullshit is only the perverted christian neoplatonist view of god. Islam is not polluted by this dogma.

Yeah, show me some Muslim theology that says Allah does evil. Doesn't exist. All Abrahamics have the same problem, the MEXICAN problem.

Allah does not forgive unconditionally. Allah can punish people who do wrong. In particular the unbelievers.

That doesn't mean Allah is evil. What the hell do you think "omnibenevolent" means you defect? Are you Mexican?

>omnipotent
>omniscient
>omnibenevolent

But of course, if a being of this magnitude existed, he would be confined to acting within your human comprehension of reason, right?

don't be a fucking idiot. If God exists he doesn't care about the boundaries of human contemplation.

"Good" and "evil" are terms not applicable to Allah. He is not to be measured by human standards.

There is no possible way that Mexicans can be part of any sort of trascendental being's plans. It's just the "mysterious ways" bullshit. Mexicans aren't mysterious, they're just worthless fart machines.

Tu eres muy frijolero! Como sie tiembo puto pedo!
Let me try an example for your stupid mexican mind. Allah judges people after death, yes? That's pretty mainstream Islamic theology. It would be an impossibility, according to Islamic doctrine, for God to damn a person who deserves Paradise, however that computation is achieved.

Ahora cállate, frijolero

Your comprehension of the universe is so limited as a human that there's no way you could have any clue what God has planned or is capable of. If you told him to create a rock too heavy to lift, you probably wouldn't be able to understand the result because of your limited perception and capacity for reason compared to that of an Omnipotent being.

There's no way God can fit into your reasoning. Omnipotence transcends humanity. It would be like an alien floating down onto earth and shooting you with weaponry that you couldn't hope to perceive; some things are beyond you, idiot.

What is this "example" supposed to show? The whole "good vs evil" dichotomy is by far not as exaggerated in islam as in christcuckery. Islam is more about being honest to yourself and to have sympathy for others.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"

Proverbs 3:5

This is perhaps one of the strongest passages in the Bible as it teaches us not to be proud in our own eyes, meaning we could not possible comprehebd why things happen, exist and trouble us the way they do.

Even if we were told why the words would escape us, the very concept of death itself is unfair and evil in our eyes.

The LORD's will come, on earth as it is in heaven.

That you're too much of a stupid Mexican to understand shit, apparently, which is why you make irrelevant comparisons instead of answering the question. How did a beanboy even get over to Europe? Enough of them drown trying to cross the Rio over here. It's really, really simple.

>Allah does not do evil actions.

True or false beaner?

Islam js about sucking goat penis and selling your wife for a goat with a tight asshole.

Now leave this board and never come back. Muhammad was a cuck pedo faggot who jerked it to pictures of pork chops

He is only to be related to Goat standards, when he fucks them. Those standards are very low.

It's a meaningless statement. We do not judge Allah, he judges us.

Mexicans are bad but worse than that is Serbians

At first I was mad but then I started to laugh.

Quality thread OP, here's a bump. It's a legitimate concern.

>It's a meaningless statement.
Yes, I'm well arare that beaners have poor eental functions and have trouble understanding simple concepts.Answer the question.

>We do not judge Allah, he judges us.

>Did Allah help Mohammad defeat the men of Medina?
>WE DON'T JUDGE ALLAH, HE JUDGES US!
Do you understand how meaningless your objection is, spic? I'm not asking for a judgment of what Allah does, I'm asking for a report on an action or set of actions.

and Slovenians

hello albania diaspora how about you assimilate or rather go back

Allah helped Muhammad. This is a fact. Calling an action of Allah "evil" however is a judgement - and nobody can judge Allah.

>stupid mexican babble.
Remember how I started with an example? And you're still beanering? Answer. The. Fucking. Question. You. Retarded. Beaner.

>This is a fact
Your mum is a pig and your dad is a pork belly sandwich. That is a fact

because they are planning to merge, duh

>Why are there so many people here shilling for Islam and Christianity?
They're deceived by the Jew and are worshiping a false god: YHVH.
>There is no way an omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevlolent creator deity would make Mexicans.
best argument evar