Why do trolls ruin fucking everything

Why do trolls ruin fucking everything
thesun.co.uk/living/3373850/youtuber-innocent-whispers-shut-down-account-cruel-trolls/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhUhQzpdp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>forced
nobody forced her to do shit

Because her name is Innocent Whispers. It sounds more like a Bond slut-villain name.

Asshole trolls fucking with her

>2017
>reading the comments

Only people who are popular with over inflated egos don't read comments.

And? Its the internet.

lol

It's not a matter of reading the comments, it's a matter when your email or phone notifications go off and you know it's another faggot like yourself projecting their insecurity onto her. It's easier to leave it than to retailer your entire internet experience for idiots like yourself.

Just watched some of her videos, and holy fuck what?

Only betas who have no women at all in their lives listen to asmr.

She's a camwhore and she went to the news with this to try and gain publicity.

>failing channel

>notice the odd troll comments

>decide to put failing channel issue onto it was the trolls fault

>article makes her slightly more famous

>restart youtube

>get more subs??!

She hinted at restarting youtube when youtube was the issue that started this whole mess. She's trying to get publicity and fails to realize, nobody gives a shit about her.

Pewds reads my comment and even likes it occasionally, so you're wrong.

Didn't say he had an over inflated ego

>forced
Did someone came into her home and put a knife under her throat?
No?

Then she wasn't forced.

Also, archive the link you fucking cunt.

seriously, right?

>another faggot like yourself projecting
Never even heard of her.

>It's easier to leave it than to retailer your entire internet experience for idiots like yourself.
Or you know, turning of comments or adding the youtube channel on a alt gmail account that you don't give a shit about.

Happily married and shit. I love ASMR, helps me sleep. Don't be a fag

>Only betas who have no women at all in their lives listen to asmr.
>Not utilizing your brain to its full potential
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhUhQzpdp4

>calling it what it is, is bad

>forced
how? by their words?

No, she chose to shut it down.

>45,000 subscribers
wow it's fucking nothing

Oh no people saying bad things on the internet! I better kill myself

>put phone on silent
>block comments
>learn now to deal with negative feedback
wew

Do not bump University students.

I hope noone will cuss at me on Sup Forums, I would have to stop visiting this place.

Cull the wheat from the chaff.

Just disable comments on your videos, idiot.

whispers are the voice kikes

She literally just makes videos where she dresses up and whispers sweet nothings into the ears of virgins to arouse them.

She is 100% a dirty little whore.

>using the internet according to other people's will and behavior
>modifying your behavior for strangers online
>encouraging censorship
Nope. Quitting works just as well as all that extra unnecessary steps.
I wasn't saying you people specifically, just the fact that people are anonymous they can get away with behaving less than stellar on the internet. It's ironic that the moment you think people have no accountability they just start acting like retards when Sup Forums is a clear contradiction to that idea.

maybe she should get a fuckin job

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TL;DR
why are you even arguing? She wasn't forced to do shit
>Girl harassed by trolls - chooses to shut down youtube channel
That is a correct headline and there is no fucking argument that you can make against that. She wasn't forced to do shit, end of story.

If you disagree you should KYS

I also can't wait for this e-celeb shit to be gone to the new board.

You know it doesn't take more than some hours to do editing right?

And if I disagree what will you do to me? Nothing? Stop larping about holding some imaginary clout over me, it's worse than this article.

Poor girl, how could ebaumsworld do such a terrible thing

well, was she really a camwhore a bitch and a slut? was she even a real doctor?

she literally just posted a new video
the sun being garbage as usual

CherryCrush just do blowjob sounds

>Vlogging
>Bullying

are you kidding me? anyone that puts their life in front of a camera so the world can see IS by definition a whore, in a sense that the person of such act is enticing people to watch them, as they display there "goods" so that in turn people might """donate""" to """support""" the so called content creator.

>TL;DR - vloggers are a cancer to society and need to be cleansed from the world.

a bloo bloo

Still, nobody forced her to do shit

Why though? Why is she so rustled over what other people say on the internet about her?
If she puts herself out in the public by making a youtube channel then she should be prepared to deal with the inevitable of people criticizing her.
If she's unable to do that then she shouldn't have made the channel in the first place.
I fail to understand how people can be so affected by what other people on the internet say about them or what other people think about them at all

I didn't concern myself with it because I'm not a thin skinned faggot, but surely there must be an app or something to filter your notifications for whatever content. Just use that.

So they are saying women are completely equal to men, but they are also emotionally fragile and need to be shielded from all criticism.

The poor dear

Nobody told this retarded slut you can turn off the comments???

That this is even "news"..
Cant wait for that nuclear holocaust to begin..

ASMR weebs BTFO.

fpbp

It took all of 30 seconds of watching her shitty videos to see how over the top conceited p, vain, and in love with herself this cam whore is.

Trolls didn't do enough desu.

>45,000 subs
literally nothing, just learn how to deal with trolls and negative feedback in general

t. guy who watched too many Rust and CSGO videos lately

Aww, does it hurt your feelums?

Someone needs to change her tampon.

Because of children, that is all. Note: the concept of 'child' now pretty much includes anyone up until the age of 35 years.

The brains of children are changing and it is because of these changes that cruelty which none would have contemplated doing 2 or 3 decades ago can now be achieved by the young with great ease.

We're in the shit and its no joke. Read this. The internet is not the problem, rather what it is used for and how it presents its information.

We aint got much time.

So the book is about evolution?

No one here wants to buy your shitty meme book. Go advertise on /lit/ faggot.

if she can't handle this level of trolls she will never be able to handle when the girl cabal turns on her

she's better off being done now

Pussies like you wouldn't understand