U ruined me

To anyone who's here for the first time, either to troll or out of curiosity. Fucking run.

This chan ruins people's views. Once you read 1 discussion too much, you're fucked there's no way back. Run

>you ruined me
You're welcome faggot

You are a faggot.

Wouldn't you rather know the truth than run away from it, Mario?

The jew dream is sweet

Curiosity will keep them here.

Once you come, there is no turning back

>assblasted redditor's hail Mary for attention.
>Kya

Sage

See you tomorrow OP.

I been reading this board for at least 7 years...

Some things they say here are wildly stupid or over the top.

Some others are very true and will indeed change your (((views))) of the world.

Better to not venture here if you're happy with your normie life.

But I guess it's too late for you anyways.

Which one was it OP?

1) The Jews?
2) The Zog ?
3) Antifa?
4) Refugee's ?
5) Trump cucking?
6) Big Banks?

> please enlighten us?

Welcome. You Will be back. It's like a drug, but the drug is truth.

also check 'em

Hard to swallow, and painful to shit.

But in the long run, it's for the greater good.

You're welcome, faggot.

It isn't called a ride for no reason.
At one point every Sup Forumsack will go to the blackpill and embrace the nothingness. Dont try to kys at that point, go at least to the second where one gets what real hate is. AND JUST DO IT!

I remember the first time I took the bogpill too but at least they are merciful gods

I came here after taking the blackpill, i guess thats why i feel like home over here, with all you basterds motherfuckers fuck youyouruinedmylife.

The bogpill is a suppository, my dude.

no it doesn't if you're not a gullible retard.

happend to me aswell, enjoy the ride.
my cure for the blackpill was faith in god and jesus. good luck user.

also check out Jordan peterson if things get to hard. sort yourself out

I agree to be honest. I've been coming on Sup Forums for 10 years, and I was always able to balance it with my real life, having real friends - I mostly went on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums - pretty normal boards I guess, so I felt I could balance Sup Forums with real life.

Then I got a job, in circumstances that were... let's say taxing. I was getting pretty unhappy with life, so I was coming on Sup Forums more, and meeting up with friends less.

Then I finally slipped into Sup Forums - after years of telling myself I would never come here, because I didn't want to be racist.

Look, let's perfectly honest:
- Yes, there are biological differences between the races (e.g. Asian flush)
- Yes, gender roles are different now from what they were
- Yes, maybe higher black crime rates can partly be explained by genetics
- Yes, there are lots of Jewish people in positions of power

But let's be even more honest - OBSESSING ABOUT THESE THINGS ISN'T GOING TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, WHATSOEVER.

At least if you are a person who goes out and actually has the balls to stand up for these "views" in the real world (e.g. someone like Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo, whatever), then you would be able to live an actual life with these views. BUT THOSE GUYS ARE SOCIAL PARIAHS. Do you really want to be like that?

There is one meme on Sup Forums which actually is very good, and that's Dr. Jordan Peterson. PETERSON IS A SUCCESSFUL MAN, WITH A WIFE AND TWO KIDS, A RESPECTED POSITION IN SOCIETY, AND A HEALTHY INCOME FROM SEVERAL BUSINESS VENTURES. His life wasn't fucking easy. He's fought depression all his life. But he faced the dragon, accepted responsibility, and reaped the rewards. So why don't you guys face the dragon, since you're always going on about wanting a family?

As Peterson says, LIFE INVOLVES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PAIN. But you can either face it, and shoulder the responsibility, so you can have a family - or you can whinge about the Jews on the internet.

SORT. YOURSELVES. OUT.

god bless jordan.

Kek, kys if you cant handle the ((((truth))))

Truth hurts, kid.

>After the black pill
Iam sorry that you haven't been gone through the fun phase. This is like the first time taking heroine for most and what makes them come back to get the vaccine.

The lessons on this sub actually made me stop partying all the time and get a job so I had the opposite experience.