Christianity claims be the truth and says it promotes strong morals and goodwill

>Christianity claims be the truth and says it promotes strong morals and goodwill
>80% of the priests are secretly child molesters
Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

wizbangblog.com/2011/07/08/sexual-abuse-of-students-in-schools-is-likely-more-than-100-times-the-abuse-by-priests/
cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/
dailycaller.com/2011/04/03/the-medias-sex-abuse-double-standard/
newsweek.com/2016/03/11/child-abuse-allegations-hasidic-ultraorthodox-jewish-community-brooklyn-432688.html
youtu.be/_rz7DIGqRHQ
youtu.be/0e5lbnBMP2U
cepher.net/
youtu.be/2D5148rRIkw
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=rh_nqtp3VrU
youtu.be/5jG6kJm-50k
youtu.be/Tr0UpQXYkGs
youtu.be/alSyg2HKezo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>catholicism
>christianity

Well there's your problem breh

Jesuits (a type of non-Catholic masonic cult) have taken over the Vatican. Homosexuality spreads through raping children. They are working to destroy white nations to install Islam. When you see them talk about bridge building, understand what that pic related is what their mission is.

I appreciate how religion effects people and more importantly society overall. The priests are just fags.

christians are too stupid to understand

Catholics aren't Christian

Oh, you are the only one know these secrets and still refuted christianity, you are amazing OP.

The message of Christ has nothing to do with the evil people infiltrated in the church

Nice broad brush. I heard the Templars were using heterosexuality to rape children.

>implying that "gay marriage is okay" prottys are Christians either
How can you be Christian if you pick and choose the word of god that hard?

I've heard no such thing, but the (((Templars))) today aren't soldiers of God, but degenerate cosplayers.

>80%
wew

So are rabbis
Have you started a thread about them?

Next: unlike islam, unlike Judaism, Christianity does not condone or encourage sex with infants and young children
Christianity exhorts its followers to forgive, unlike Judaism and islam
Christianity does not instruct its followers to kill non-Christians
Christianity, unlike Judaism, does not tell its followers that they are free to rape, rob, kill, defraud etc. non-Christians
Christianity, unlike Judaism, does not preach that Christians are chosen favourites of God, nor does Christianity (unlike Judaism) preach that holy persons of other religions are 'boiling in excrement'

etc

because you have to be fucked in the head to renounce having a wife in the first place

Stirring shit up for no reason. There are thousands of Catholic Priest. You talked to 80% of them?. More leftist trying to make Christians look bad. Catholics help built the west. Be thankful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good one rabbi!

Tracey Twyman has gone in depth with the link between religion and child abuse. The two are inseparable. Every religion abuses children in some way. Primarily with indoctrination and further with guilt.

Whats the gospal catholiccuck

>rabbi
No I actually follow Christianity properly, not, God save me for uttering this word, Catholicism

Catholics are a works gospal dumbass your a catholic if you believe salvation is thru works not faith

>80% of the priests are secretly child molesters.

Sauce, OP. Extraordinary figures require extraordinary evidence.

Truth bombs incoming tho while we wait. The John Jay report puts it closer to like a fraction of a fraction of a percent of priests in the US who molested kids. Now compare those numbers to accusations against protesant ministers, rabbis, imams, pcas, public school teachers, orphanage workers - basically anyone in a job with a similar proximity to children. The rates of molestation will cause you to shit a brick.

Why, then, do you ask, does the Catholic Church get all the attention for raping kids when other orgs have a much worse problem? I'll tell you:

Re$pondeat $uperior. A Catholic priest raping a kid means the chance of a bigger payout because you can sue his diocese/order as well. And that means the big bucks. And lawyers from far and near will try to get a slice of that pie. It's all about the money.

Religion - no matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

At least we dont think that we have god representative on earth that said christ failed

Nice dead chink quote

% of the priests are secretly child molesters
>Explain this
You explain this. Where does that number come from?

80%
more like .01% with a few+ compliment embarrassed coverup-ers.
what people don't realise is there are catholics prisit in every single town, there are 414,000 prists so if you hear about 100 bad ones, it sounds like a lot but it's not

Christianity preaches to worship jews. That's all there is to it. And america complies.

>a bigger payout because you can sue his diocese/order as well.

The Catholic Church shipped known kidfucker clergymen to new positions without telling the new churches about their past, so they could keep fucking children for decades.

You church systematically protected and allowed molesters to keep molesting - that's my the archdiocese got sued.

And has done so for 2000 years.

wrong,
also pedophiles always try to get jobs near children.

Nice smart dead chink quote

Corrected! no need to thank me! (it's probably a fake quote anyway)

>the church was easily corrupted by luci

Trips, so it must be true!

Citation fucking needed.

its just the same that happened with the internet. the church like any organisation got corrupted

Christ love should have purified the pedophile's heart when they took Holy Orders.

Unless Christ's love is a joke.

>80%
kek show me a statistic that isn't from some extremely poorly made conspiracy protestant website.

haha yeah christ is so dumb
lets stray further it wont harm us one bit

>80%
>citation needed

I was researching cases in my own country (pretty high profile here in the news) and I can find literally nothing to account for the absolute meltdown people are still having over this; one priest had a relationship with a thirteen year old girl (big woop). Another was a homosexual who molested hundreds; homosexual fag-shaming. And the third was dubious. Wiki articles are lax on details and promote a misleading news report to inflate case numbers.
tldr; the whole thing has been inflated by the socualist media and is bullshit
>day of the rope soon

whats the word of God? jesus' teachings? pauls? maybe the torah? or the talmud?

Protestants don't fucking say this

I'm not saying the Catholic Church isn't guilty of coverups. I'm just saying they're a lot worse at it than public schools, govt entities, and other religious communities you can't sue.

wizbangblog.com/2011/07/08/sexual-abuse-of-students-in-schools-is-likely-more-than-100-times-the-abuse-by-priests/

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

dailycaller.com/2011/04/03/the-medias-sex-abuse-double-standard/

newsweek.com/2016/03/11/child-abuse-allegations-hasidic-ultraorthodox-jewish-community-brooklyn-432688.html

Vestige of sovereign immunity, friend. You can only sue the govt for so much, much less a synagogue. Any smart PI lawyer's always gonna go where the money is...

Most of the "organised" churches have been corrupted and do not follow the Gospel. They claim to be the way to God, and insist you follow their rules and rituals for salvation. Catholics are probably the worst with their heretical Mary worship, but Anglicans aren't too far behind.

Christianity is simple. Read the Bible. If you ask God for forgiveness it will be given. Do your best every day to emulate Jesus. It's impossible because we're fundamentally flawed, but forgiveness and salvation is there for anyone.

Everyone will be judged...

>>Christianity claims be the truth and says it promotes strong morals and goodwill
% of the priests are secretly child molesters
>Explain this

Wow, that a good kike education you got there, Bubba Dean

evangelic and protestant not only molest you
they have private jets they get with your money
aaaa the REAL christcuckery

Babylonian death cult corrupted all religions. Christ is saviour.
Roman catholic church is synagogue of satan. Worships tammuz, saturn cube, ishtar, dagon (pope hat) molock, ba'al, baphomet.
Vatican is the whore of babylonwith Osiris cock in its courtyard. Jewish babylonian talmud and kabballa are saturn worshippers. Muslim mecca worship the kaaba and allah. Kabballah!

They all worship the saturn cube god.
Wake the fuck up. Satans majik matrix has you.

>And has done so for 2000 years.

No, only 60 years...since Vatican 2. The overtaking of the true church by Jews and Freemasons, educate yourself, Bubba.

youtu.be/_rz7DIGqRHQ

In my denomination of Christianity the priests are under the legal age of consent. Literally kill yourself, you libshit generalizing know-nothing shill.

THis right here, brothers and sisters. Seek and ye shall find.

children are sexy, duh.

a yes the redneck intellectuals of evangelical faith
gog and magog cometh y'all

>evangelic and protestant not only molest you
>they have private jets they get with your money
>aaaa the REAL christcuckery

Lel i know, these shylocks are just ridiculous...

youtu.be/0e5lbnBMP2U

How could you fucking ever believe you could work your own way to salvation?

someone pls answer

Close but it's actually all about the Remnant Church and using the Cepher

cepher.net/

As far as I can tell, during the same time periods, other large organisations have had the exact same problem. All other religions, state run care, schools, charities, disability care homes even elderly care homes - basically any institution that looks after vulnerable people for good reasons has a problem with abuse. I'm not ware of any evidence that this problem is statistically worse in the Church then it is in these other institutions, nor that it has operated in different ways.

Yes, there clearly have been some people in leadership positions who have looked the other way, and there have been some who tried to stop it. Again, this can be seen in other institutions.

There are only two differences that I can see. One is that the Church, specifically the Catholic Church is getting the vast amount of attention and criticism. There is legitimate reason to ask what many the intention of many child right campaigners are, when they take on the Catholic Church and only the Catholic Church, ignoring all the other institutions I've talked about. This leads into point two. There has been an ideological and subversive campaign to destroy the Catholic Church since the 60's (its largely been successful in the West) and this has made the Church leadership deal with the abuse scandal in a specific way. They are weary of marxists who will use it to destroy the organisation, so they become defensive and appear not to care, which they do.

Easily explained
1 catholics are not christians
2 the actions of few dont reflect upon everyone
Have a nice day

The Catholic church is still a Molechite entity at its core. The boy-rape is not just a product of priest celibacy, it's actually a part of the secret rituals that the lay congregation don't know about or participate in.

>Canaanite religion involves a supposed covenant with the strongest god Molech
>Cannanites use ritual sexual abuse and child sacrifice to propitiate this god
>hipster Canaanites think it's evil, flee to the hills of Southern inland Canaan
>hipster Canaanites re-negotiate their contract with god, which is now called Yahweh but is still the same as Molech, and so the Jews were born
>fast forward to the age of the Second Temple
>Jews never fully extinguished Molechite practices and sacrifices, and the priesthood betrayed god
>Jesus starts a spinoff cult that eventually involves yet another re-negotiation of the Covenant
>now Christians consider themselves the true chosen and the true Israel
>Molechite rituals still persist
>Molechite rituals are incorporated into Nicene Christianity, but only for the priesthood
>Molech takes over the Vatican

All but the Talmud

The average Protestant church on sunday...

youtu.be/2D5148rRIkw

Read the new testament. Pay attention to the words attributed to Jesus.

>80%

>No source.

Not a Catholic but churches have lower rates of pedophilia allegations than gen. pop.

Just sayin.

Still bad they tried to hide the sick fucks though.

>Explain this
The Church as been infiltrated by enemies of Christ.

The church needs an internal inquisition

>Easily explained
>1 catholics are not christians

So crusaders weren't Christians, Bubba Dean le fucktard?

This guy knows

Methodists, Episcopalians, some Presbyterians and Lutherans.

The mainline denominations are dying because of it

>Catholics are probably the worst with their heretical Mary worship, but Anglicans aren't too far behind.
Anglicans are literally Catholics except for the Pope

Real Knights Templar did nothing wrong.
The Masonic cult you speak off has no connection to Christianity in the slightest.

>>Catholics are probably the worst with their heretical Mary worship, but Anglicans aren't too far behind.
>Anglicans are literally Catholics except for the Pope

Um...i smell an Evangelical kike/Israel lover...keep working to send more money to Israel, James...

you mean the words the council in turkroachistan handpicked to be the word of jesus?
or the ones the anglo did?
trueee revelation

>80%
Well 100% of jews diddle kiddies if we're gonna start pulling numbers out of our ass

Fr Gabrielle Amorth is priest in pic. Read his books, maybe you will be red pilled to the existence of evil in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

What are you trying to say?

>Well 100% of jews diddle kiddies if we're gonna start pulling numbers out of our ass

Don't forget the foreskin chewing...

watch marching to zion for israel redpill

>title of video starts with "worst ever"
>average
papist logic

with the same logic, average catholic church on sunday:
youtube.com/watch?v=rh_nqtp3VrU

The Church of Satan has nothing to do with the Bible

He speaks peace and love. And goes against the babylonian flesh eaters. So they cant have changed everything.

>i smell an Evangelical kike/Israel lover
I'm fedora, Chang Ziemin

>watch marching to zion for israel redpill

I already know everything i need to know on fake Jews and Israel, Sven...

youtu.be/5jG6kJm-50k

this is some lord of the rings level epic
Molech
negotiating the covenant
where do you get this idiocy
let me guess
rev. Jeebus Preston Parker

>80%
>source:my ass
The problem is within the hierarchy of power. Pedos protecting pedos and the Pope doing nothing. It's no different than the pedo rings in governments. Even if you don't buy Pizzagate, you can't pretend that the scandal in Europe didn't happen.
The general message is to live a good moral life with your friends and family. No amount of pedos will change that.

>2000 years
What a moron. In the good old days those "priests" would have been burned at the stake for being sodomites. And then they would have called him a satan as well.

oh, and the next step after this is the rise of KEK

Source?

Nigger, i can go all day long posting half-retarded/crazy Protestants preachers, it's not even funny.

youtu.be/Tr0UpQXYkGs

(((Jews)))

What a fag.

Reminder teachers statistically abuse children at higher rates than priests

Few other differences - no confession, no Mary worship. Other than that, I agree.

That he went against the babylonian juice?
Well they killed him, didn't they?

Educate me on this council, is that Nicea?

% of the priests
Catholic priests user

>where do you get this idiocy

>Molech
From Canaanite religion
>negotiating the Covenant
It's a repeating theme in Jewish books, and one of the foundations of Christianity

So I get them from reading books, something Mexicans like you don't do. Seriously, I visited Meheeko a few times and the Bibliotecas are filled with literal Bibles and little else.

The real Christianity...not some fake anglo-kike bullshit invented in the 18th century in England.

youtu.be/alSyg2HKezo

Catholics are not Christians, don't fall for the meme. No where in the Bible does it instruct a man not to seek a wife. No where. God wants us happily married, including those that preach his word.