Fun fact: this woman has never lost a popular vote

Fun fact: this woman has never lost a popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fun fact: women take NINE (9) months to finish sex

fun fact: this woman likes to shake things up.

> fun fact, this woman has ran for president twice
And still didn't get a turn

Illegals and 3/5 Americans don't count

Don't start with her again
The world's had a gutful of warmongering piece of shit US politicians

Fun fact: That shill isn't POTUS

Also fun fact: Popular Vote is irrelevant. Only Leftists or Dumbocrat supporters bring it up.

Fun fact: This woman will NEVER be president

Fun fact: this woman doesn't understand that ballot stuffing is useless unless you spread it out across the electorate.

fun fact she did to obama in 2008 by official numbers

Um no sweetie. Only if you count blank votes for Obama.

She would have been so much better than Trump. Trump is basically doing everything she would have done like get us into wars and then he's just giving rich people tax breaks

Fun fact. She rigged the election and STILL lost. Demanded a recount in several swing states and lost AGAIN.

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by reminding us about it all the time, but I just find it hilarious. She won the popular vote by a huge margin and STILL managed to blow it.

Fun fact: HES YOUR PRESIDENT

Fun fact: America is the only republic not governed by urban mob rule and that's why the popular vote is meaningless.

Yeah she got TRUMP'D. I really just thought it was a fun fact.

She lost the popular vote in Alaska. Then the electors for our state cast their votes for Trump. She lost the popular vote in quite a few states.

She also hasn't won anything without riding her husband's coattails.

BUT YOUR VOTE MEANS NOTHING IF WHO YOU VOTED FOR DIDNT WIN

>No Fly Zone over Syria
Non-existent
> Shoot down Russian planes
Not done yet

Shillary would have done both those things and we would be under WW3

>He's just giving rich people tax breaks
Stop reading MSM. You make leafs look bad.

Did you actually read the FULL tax reform? It isn't just the Corporate Tax getting slash in half you know.

Get a better understanding of free market capitalism, then come back.

Also, fly to Syria and Libya or ask anyone from those countries and see what people there think of her.

Well done.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

TOO BAD SHES A KIKE

She lost
She lost Florida's popular vote. She lost Kentucky's popular vote. She lost Michigan's popular vote... Objectively incorrect.

never won either. maybe she doesn't understand the rules.

>popular vote
Irrelevant statistic that is only mentioned by sore losers and retards.

Sage

She got worked over in all the states that mattered. She flipped literally zero swing States. Terrible, incompetent campaign.

it was(no offense) the worst campaign I've ever seen. How she got so many votes I have no idea.

It was fear. The Media and the Democrats had people convinced that if you voted for Trump, you would have gotten "literally Hitler". The Left are all about control and Marxism.

Right Wing Populism's strategy is to get to the working class and the patriots. Shillary instead insulted them and basically told them the fact you guys didn't succumb to Progressive bullshit was the reason you are poor. It backfired in her face.

Trump is nowhere near Hitler. I do like him. However, I don't completely agree with him like the r/The_Donald shitlords do and I have been very skeptical of him ever since the Syrian Missile Strike.