Jesus Christ is globalist. Why are Western christians against globalism and racemixing?

Jesus Christ is globalist. Why are Western christians against globalism and racemixing?

Good point.

sage

t. shariablue

Bible was against race mixing bro

I'm curious now. I want to bait some christians. Post here

>Canada

God damn it why isn't your whole nation a feudal hellhole by now?

Jesus was also a Jew and his own rape baby. What now?

>christcuck

Working on finding it exactly, but the book of Joshua is the Israelites commiting genocide on the different tribes of Canaan, in Samuel King Saul was ordered to kill an entire tribe (not Israelites) not even sparing livestock. There is also the passage of the sons of God marrying the daughters of men. (Which often times means something else entirely to some religions.) Then there is also Solomon, who took many wives and concubines that were not of the Israelites covenant, and sinned against his oath. There are others but it's been a couple years since my last read through the old testament.

Also the story of the Tower of Babel, I always thought had something to do with race-mixing as well?

That's anti religion-mixing
Tower of Babel was about arrogance

There is the book of Mormon on the other hand that says god cursed the native Americans with darker skin so they would be unpleasant to the chosen people. But in religion it's almost always about religion mixing. It is the idea that needs to survive, not necessarily the group that raised it up.

>Jesus Christ is globalist
Jesus Christ is King, therefore a monarchist.
The antichrist is s globalist.

Read the book, faggot.

>book of Mormon
heresy

>almost five centuries later
wew lad
>atheists in charge of examining history

multiculturalism is spoken of as a curse for those who turn their backs on the LORD
>29 You will feel your way along at noon like the blind person does in darkness and you will not succeed in anything you do; you will be constantly oppressed and continually robbed, with no one to save you.
>30 You will be engaged to a woman and another man will rape her. You will build a house but not live in it. You will plant a vineyard but not even begin to use it.
are you paying attention, sweden?
>31 Your ox will be slaughtered before your very eyes but you will not eat of it. Your donkey will be stolen from you as you watch and will not be returned to you. Your flock of sheep will be given to your enemies and there will be no one to save you.
>32 Your sons and daughters will be given to another people while you look on in vain all day, and you will be powerless to do anything about it.
many such cases!
>33 As for the produce of your land and all your labor, a people you do not know will consume it, and you will be nothing but oppressed and crushed for the rest of your lives.
>34 You will go insane from seeing all this. (Deuteronomy 28:29-34)

None of this has anything to do with race.

If I get robbed, I'm not going to think, "oh thank goodness, the guy who robbed me is the same race as I am".

>None of this has anything to do with race.
what do you think "another people" means?

>If I get robbed, I'm not going to think, "oh thank goodness, the guy who robbed me is the same race as I am".
well, i mean, yeah
you're right, i don't understand your point though

This. Fuck off poo

>what do you think "another people" means?
People of a different religion. If I had a sister, I wouldn't be offended if someone outside of my family married her. Race is basically just a larger-scale family. I wouldn't be very happy, though, if a pagan married her and had her do sinful rituals.

alright so where is my japanese girlfriend? what? its only for saudi males?

just fucking kill me already i hate this