Guys, thoughts on the catalan independence movement?

Guys, thoughts on the catalan independence movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=s_KdjSpHqNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like Québec, it's legitimate but will probably be crushed by money and ethnic voting.

Your whole country should be turned into 5 or so different countries.

If they're going to join the EU, it really isn't independence.

Yes it should have, but when they had the chance they made 17 region bullshit that costs a fortune to maintain that we have nowadays

is it independence to be completely reliant on the usa?

puta espania
gora eta
catalunia lliura

soc catalana
soc catalana
soc catalanaaaaaaaa

I know that, I don't want to join the EU afterwards, however people on spain are always told and believe the EU is awesome when it needs a serious reformation

QUE PONE EN TU DNI?? QUE PONE EN TU DNI???
BUABHAUHBAUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
CATALUFO BTFO

Is that a valid argument? Also i thought Sup Forums was english only.

In order to make Spain great again, you have to be part of Spain. If you don't like, well, you can always move to another independent country, nobody will miss separatists.

We need to deport the sandniggers and spics :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

They need to stay with their Castilian brothers, all the infighting is childish and silly.

>Castilian brothers
No

The point is that spain was never great for people who aren't spanish nationalists, for most of the history of the country the language has been banned

>ID:wXDWDz88
>XD
>88
CAMBRAS DA GAS CUMFIRMADAS JOVA AMIC NIO NASI

Whats wrong with them ?

You speak fake French. You belong to Spain.

Siii

They have been attacking us for the last 300 years. It's something similar with you and the Anglos.

What? Spain was one of the biggest kingdoms in the history.
Is you concern your regional language? What's wrong with the country's official one?

Are you fucking serious, fake french, then you speak fake german, lol, they are two completely different languages.

KEK. Pls give me examples cuz I dont know any of those attacks.

They rather speak this ugly dialect that sounds like the bastard child of french and spanish.

You soon will be in the same situation, don't worry murican.

Would you like something that you have been forced to have?

>language
try again carles

Didn't they learn with their anarchist bullshit movement?

Forced to have. Im fuckin done.They dont want to speak the fckin 2nd biggest language

Carles?

Retarded. Catalonia hasn't been an independent nation since like the 1200s before they got cucked by Aragon.

I think regional identities in Spain are great and all, but it's fucking stupid to try and balkanize every country. Imagine if France was broken up into Burgundy, Brittany, France, Aquitaine, Normandy, and Toulouse again. Or the UK broken up in Scotland, Wales, and England. Or Germany broken back up into the clusterfuck that was the
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

It's madness and it's a recipe for conflict and disaster.

>NO SAP KE PAR CADA EURU KE CATALUNIA PAGA ASPANIA NUMAS ANS TORNA DEU SENTIMS
ASPOLI FISCAL NANU

It's so ironic. An andalusian moves to Catalonia and heaven forbid they show any type of allegiance to their Andalusian/Spanish identity to the point of even discouraging flamenco music. It's to the point where Catalans of Andalusian origin like Xavi HERNANDEZ or Jordi ALBA can't even be seen with a Spanish flag for fear of getting chastised. But a Muslim or North African moves to Barcelona and all of a sudden the Catalans love multiculturalism and are quite tolerant.

Anyone else think that flag looks delicious?

KEK. I have said attacks, and no, Spain isnt stealing your money like they do for example in Madrid

Spain pisses me off over their Gibraltar stance. So fuck Spain. Long live Catalonia!

Its nothing im from catalonia and they are all rollplaying as country while the rest of us laught at them. fucking larpers pretending to be relevant.

>urr urr we made it we are now independet
>US notices, parks his carrier in tarragona: I own catalonia now
delusional fuckers will never be independent, history has proven it, none of them have the balls to fight back.

Supression of the Crown of Aragon after the Succession war.

Desturction of Barcelona and replacement of an entire neigbourhood with a useless forteress to control the local people.

Higher taxes.

Most of the people recruited to fight the shit wars of Cuba and Morcco under inbreed noble castilians who could barely think was from Barcelona.

Constant attacks in newspapers in the XIX and XX centuries against us, specially coming from """valencian""" castilians.

Franco fucked us up until the 1960s and flooded the country with spics and sandniggers.

More sandniggers sent after franco.

artur
bernat
bartomeu
guillem
donat
xavi
jordi
cesc
didac
marti
gerard
sergi

i ran out

TIU NO AT RIGUIS KA ASPANIA ANS ROBA DA BRITAAAT

But wait
>The Pujol family
>The entire Convergència
>Millet + Cas Palau
>And many more

Catalonia is as full of shit as the rest of Spain

>implicando que soy americano

Well, if I was already born that way, it should have been part of me. Learn to embrace your past, unless of course is objectively wrong.

Why are you saying my dream world would be a bad thing?

Is this what the rest of the world thinks?

No, it's not. And Aragon didn't cuck anyone, it was a union.

He is high I think.

Because it would be. All of the ethnic groups of Europe need to be united. One united Scandinavia, one united Britannia, one united Germania, one united Yugoslavia, etc etc

They were supporting the Habsburgs.
Higher taxes??????? Didnt you have fueros that make you to pay less and give less manpower to the army????

No, I'm user, KEK

oh noes poor catalunians
you should be your own country
the world will be such a better place
i bet all spics and criminals would leave
or you would kill them without consequence

You are American indeed since you are from the American continent. Reunite with Spain if you love them so much

>NO SAP KA AS CUMPANIIAS AS RAGISTRAN A MADRIZ I PAGUEN IMPOS DA SUCIATATS I IVA ALLA I EL SEU PIB ASTA INFLAT

>ALS SUPUSATS CASUS DA CURRUPSIO SON ATAKS AL PRUSES SUBIRANISTA
>NO SA DA JUDISIALITSAR LA PULITICA
TIU PRO MILLOR KA AT ROBIN ALS DAKI NANU PRIMER ALS DA CASA TIU CATORZA BUITANTABUIT TOT AL DIA NAI

Sabes muy bien que Madrid paga al resto de comunidades mucho más que Cataluña

>No, it's not.

Why isn't it? I just provided you loads of examples of how balkanization of formerly united countries leads to conflict. Provide me examples of the opposite then, spic.

Also
>personal union
>not the ultimate form of cuckery
It's literally the worst thing that can happen to you in EU4

Keep Spain together

After the war higher taxes happened.

>Didnt you have fueros that make you to pay less and give less manpower to the army????
YOU ABOLISHED THEM AFTER THE WAR REEEE

¿El rey sigue teniendo la corona de Castilla y Aragón?

Yes, it was a union, what wasn't a union was all the oppression after 1714

Old Castilian & Catalan alliance is what we need.

Spanish, do you speak it? Motherfucker

LOL. LIKE THE CASTILLIANS WERE ALL THE TIME?? Fckin victimist

>EU4
But it would be ck2 not eu4.
It would be as if you as count of Barcelona married the Queen of Aragon and the son inherited all the titles and your name and kept Aragon as primary since it's a kingdom and has higher rank.

And then have the ideas of Castillian Kingdom ^^

IA BEUS TIU KA ALS PUJOL PODAN RUBAR MILIONS PARO AN REALITAT TOT ES UNA KUNSPIRACIO DA LAS CLUACAS DE L'ASTAT

BISCA MAS I BISCA LA CUP

(Y bizcos también, ya de paso. Vallès Oriental representando.)

what's the reason for the independence?

catalunia is spanish core
and the long lost their core
so its a non issue

>implying I'm not Spanish citizen
>implying that I don't want to go back and make Spain great again, setting a DMZ in Andalusia and conquering/cleansing South America

LOL IT WAS YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY OF COURSE YOU PAID TAXES IMBECILE

catalunya will be a wilayat inshallah, we have mosques everywhere here

Rey de España. Rey de Castilla, de León, de Aragón, de las Dos Sicilias, de Jerusalén, de Navarra, de Granada, de Toledo, de Valencia, de Galicia, de Mallorca, de Sevilla, de Cerdeña, de Córdoba, de Córcega, de Murcia, de Jaén, de los Algarves, de Algeciras, de Gibraltar, de las Islas Canarias, de las Indias Orientales y Occidentales, y de las Islas y Tierra Firme del Mar Océano. Archiduque de Austria. Duque de Borgoña y de Brabante, de Milán, de Atenas y de Neopatria.
Marqués de Oristano. Conde de Habsburgo, de Flandes, del Tirol, de Barcelona, del Rosellón, de la Cerdaña y del Gocíano. Señor de Vizcaya y de Molina. Rey de Hungría, Dalmacia y Croacia. Duque de Limburgo, Lotaringia, Luxemburgo, Güeldres, Estiria, Carniola, Carintia y Württemberg. Landgrave de Alsacia. Príncipe de Suabia. Conde Palatino de Borgoña. Conde de Artois, Hainaut, Namur, Gorizia, Ferrete y Kyburgo. Margrave del Sacro Imperio Romano y Burgau. Señor de Salins, Malinas, la Marca Eslovena, Pordenone y Trípoli.

REALMEN ACTIBA LAS MEVES ATMELLES

BISCA LA CATALUNIA LLIURA DA MORACOS DE MERDA QUE AM PASAN CHEESE DULENT

Do you even play ck2. What ideas m8?

Of course I do. What about you? Should we invade you again so you can start speaking proper Spanish?

>Weón la wea weoná

Except we aren't living in CK2. Personal unions after the 1300s are cucky as hell

Also, everyone knows that inheriting a personal union in CK2 guarantees you'll have 5000 assassins trying to kill you within a month

>I love spain so much I live in murica.

Like in the rest of europe sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

I think Castile added "revoke all cores" to the peace deal when Franco won the civil war

Mira tío, paso de hablar contigo. Siempre hemos estado unidos, te guste o no y tuvisteis privilegios, q el francés hizo muy bien en quitar.

So, they really don't want to be beaners anymore.

Isnt there a referendum this year? I think they might vote for independence desu

>you'll have 5000 assassins trying to kill you within a month
But Alfons survived and he kept his name, his culture and his titles although he had to grant the Aragonese nobles autonomy to prevent revolts. And it happened before 1300 so it's not cucky :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

NO TIUU RECORDA KA BULEM ACUYIR ALS MURITUS KA SON SUPAR POBRAS PARKE AIXI SAMBLEM GUAIS I LA ANNA GABRIEL ANS AJUDARA A TURNAR A ASSATJAR LA SEU DAL PP

I'm making 3-4 times more shekels here, just barely enough to hold for a while. Then I'll move my assets there and maybe starting a small company, i don't know.

gas the cats

>Siempre
ESPAÑA ES UNA GRAN NACIÖN Y LOS ESPAÑOLES MUY ESPAÑOLES Y MUCHO ESPAÑOLES DES DE ANTES DE LOS ROMANOS

VIVA ESPAÑA JODER!!!!

Sabía que ibas a responder eso. Anda y vete a dormir anda, que los lunnys han sido hace 2 horas ya.

Cataluña no existe. Querrás decir Xarnegolandia, ¿no?

But Aragon is the primary culture of Catalan, and thus will never lose it's cores... Spain clearly hasn't done culture conversion.

¡Viva!

Soy de Gerona, ¿y tú?

>ut a Muslim or North African moves to Barcelona and all of a sudden the Catalans love multiculturalism and are quite tolerant.

you nailed it m8.

>t. Barcelonafag

Aragon is primary nation of the culture of Catalan*

not true because there were 2xEVENT 7978 triggered and renewed nationalism, also real world setting have long core assimilation of 100 years instead of 50.

NO TIU KA NO TANTERAS TOT AL ROIO AKET DA LA 2GIRLS1CUP ES IRONIC
ALS CATALANS SOM UNA RASA SUPARIOR DA MARSIANUS ARIUS DA LASPAI AM SUPARINTALEKTA I A NUSALTRAS NO ANS ANGANIAN AM LAS MANTIDAS DALS GLUBALISTAS ROJUS MASONS I JUEUS DA MERDA
LA MANI ERA IRONIKA AN RELITAT KUAN ASTIGIN AKI ALS FUTAREM TOT A LA CAMBRA DA GAS TOT AL ROLLO DEL GUMUNISMA TAMBE ES CONIA AN RELITAT LANNA GABRIEL ES TOT NASI

nah.... you have enought problems with the feminism(alsowewouldcrushyour"ondavital-ass")

Its gay. Stay strong amigo.

You make it too easy. But if you want to have a serious discussion let's discuss. Why do you think as Catalan and as Nationalist I should support Spain? I'm genuinly curious.

Why are Catalonians do damn retarded?

Tbh brittany should be part of the uk with the other surviving celtic states

>Feminism
>Too much of a problem

Boi at least say something about fucking Podemos, or IU, or the ultra-cucked PSOE, or about the lack of a conservative party... Feminism in Spain is not that big of a problem (yet)

DIGAMU A LA CARA HAITIANU HUMUSAXUAL

why do the catalan youth idolize donald trump???
youtube.com/watch?v=s_KdjSpHqNE

Just let them live the dream

Retarded people are everywere don't generalise

PRASIDEN PRASIDEN SIG AIL KATORZA BUITANTABUIT
RAKURDEU ALS SIS GORILIONS DEURUS KA MADRID ANS ROBA CADA MINUT

In an ideal world. more regions would have independence. This includes states in the USA. Whether or not it's feasible is another story.