Does Sup Forums like Sargon of Akkad?

Does Sup Forums like Sargon of Akkad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, the fucker stole Sargon's name. You literally can't mention the world's first Emperor without someone thinking you mean this gibbering fuckwit.

i am a proud ethnic Kekistani
for years our people has bled under normie oppressoin
i hereby declare a meme jihad to rid ourselves of the shackles of social media

No, he's a masturbator (of black cocks) and a weed smoker.

i don't think so

The general consensus is that he's Reddit-tier. He's against social justice (good) but still a social democrat (bad).

Pre-redpill, yes. But alt-lite fags like him just tackle the easy stuff, namely sjws and feminism. Their critiques are boring, and leave much to be wanted, such as pointing out the real problems like jews, who create the madness in the first place.

ANOTHER SHARIBLUE CARRACTER ASSASINATION THREAD
SAGE

SARGON IS BASED

AT LEAST MUCH BETTER THAN CORPORATIVE MEDIA

KYS KIKE SHILS

SCP is full of SJWs

I think you're lost, sir. r/KotakuInAction is that way.

He's somewhat based. Still needs to come around on fiscal issues.

I'm sure some do but most don't. The guys extremely boring and was only relevant during gamergate

He was one of the people I liked before shifting harder right. I don't dislike him now I just listen to other people. I like guys like this even if I don't listen to them personally because they actually make good points and open more people up from their single way of thinking

I like him.

I like to listen to him while i am in bed.

No
Fuck that faggot seriously.

Is this one of your homework tasks?

He's a libtard. He's aright for shitting on regressives but that's about it.

>has to do history report on sargon of akkad
>does report on the fat guy from the youtubes

>He was one of the people I liked before shifting harder right

Same desu

yeah i'm subscribed to him. he's how I heard about the cult BAMN

i do and so does kek

Pretentious armchair moralist.

hello carl

He's good because he promotes anti-sjw and anti-nuleft messages to a large audience. He introduce new points of view to normalfags and he ultimately has helped sway people into understanding the crazy of which goes on in his own group of political identity. That being said he's not some saint or great person, but he does help spread the message of anti-nuLeft to the people, and as an indirect consequence, exposes them to further redpills.

nah, he was too pussy to back trump during the election. this is true weakness

>Reddit-tier.
Isn't that Naked Ape?

I love him. He is pretty much the only one relevant far-right Youtube persona.

Sargon "i don't criticize the right because they are hopeless, the left can actually improve" of Akkad.

Pig disgusting, also a cuckold.

Sargon is based. He calls out Antifa, talks to everyone. He's bad at arguing though. People like him are needed to orange pill the normies

No, he's a cuck. Listened him at crowder. He literally says #NotAllMuslims

Look up "why i don't criticize the left", he openly admitted being a leftist.

kek speaks through him

He has good videos.
Though, I feel like he got caught up in a lot of drama.

No.
Now please stop making these threads hourly, Sargon.

He's a cuck that makes a living off of pandering to edgy 13 year olds who larp as 'kekistanis'.

He's also falling into a slow spiral of alcoholism.

no

He's a Leftie, but he at the very least stands for the original Leftie positions. As of now, modern leftists have become a group of retards that transcend the stupid shit the Right was doing in the 90s. To dismiss Sargon just because he is in fact a "Left" leaning individual does not mean that his videos don't help further promote further redpills for a normal person. His channel helps the Right promote that the Left is crazy, because he almost always fixates on his peers doing stupid shit. You don't have to like him, but you should recognize how he is helping the Right and redpills.

He may be degenerate libtard but his livestream channel is worth a look.

Can you name even 5 truly successful channels that do this? Maybe one day he will literally go full "Hitler did nothing wrong, no gas chambers exist, Jews did 9/11" but he's not dumb enough to bring it out into the open because that's how you make 75% of your audience jump ship overnight. Should be 90% but plenty are already aware of these things.

He doesn't hide that, he's always been one

I wrote an incredibly rushed paper in college about how his son was a patron of the arts. Aside from that, I know almost nothing about him.

>literal cuck
>doesn't even use his own name, uses his historical LARPing name
>won't acknowledge race and IQ

>shilltron of mossad

i hear he has ideas that are different from mine, so no.

Smart and interesting to listen to, but he's still stuck on the tabula rasa egalitarianism bullshit. He might be secretly coming around on that though. It's hard not to when you see how the world has turned in the last decade or so.

He's a cuck, spends all his life shitting on lefties but doesn't have the balls to abandon ship.

I like him. Admittedly, he's very much "Children's Redpill"

But people have to start somewhere, and I think he's getting more and more towards the Sup Forums end. He's gotten really, really upset about some stuff in his vids lately. You can tell he's starting to wake up.

fpbp

>Lardon of Cuckad

>Scrotum of Mossad

Nope.

Yeah I don't have a lot of time to watch youtubers. But I did start to notice hardcore charater assassination threads. Recently I noticed people bringing up this guys name in the same way. I've heard of him before so I watched a few vids, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and i seem to agree with a lot of what he's saying. Mind you I've only watched a handful of his vids but if there is a problem I'm not seeing it (if there's something I'm missing please point to a specific video so I can watch it myself) This basically just confirmed for me that the character assassinations of independent researchers is very real. Too bad it had the opposite effect and only only piqued my interest further.

if a self described classical liberal is based then so are jews too right you stupid turkish rapebaby

I don't mind his voice, but his insights are quite pedestrian, just another dude who sounds smart to idiots

>You can tell he's starting to wake up.
That's my impression too. he still has too much internal resistance against accepting racism, because he's still a tabularasafag like I mentioned

I was banned from their IRC for saying something was cancer
At least I didn't give them any shekels from ads on their website

I'm always surprised by how far a British accent goes where American (and other) audiences are concerned.

It seems it grants people a credibility that hasn't been earned.

these data mining threads are getting a little out of hand

Yes actually. Fedoralord, but has undoubtedly redpilled many a normie on some of the basic issues, and it's a slippery slope from then on.

he BTFO destiny into obscurity but otherwise he's just another pretentious ranting faggot

you are a proud reddit faggot

not at all, hes a faggot that makes right wingers look bad

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

I'm not a fan. He has that attention whore eceleb feel to him like Milo Yiannopolous.

I think he's a bit of a neo-liberal cuckold, he claims to be a classical liberal but he's really just a modern day normalfag like neo-lib, sort of like Kraut and Tea.

I had to stop watching because I can't stand the way he pretends to be outraged or laughs at something like its the first time he saw it in the video.

Checked

> that fucking fake fat faggot laugh

Sargon is stuck in a middle ground where he's too conservative to be reddit-tier, but too liberal to be /pol-tier. Both communities pretty much hate him.

Carl (((Benjamin))) is nu-pol personified. Weebs adore him. Oldfags despise him.

>"the government should not put any pressure on society's choices"
>"If black people getting married solves everything, then how do we make that happen for them"
>"uhhhh, have the government educate them on the benefits of marriage"

That entire debate was Sargon presenting a position and when Density tried to attack the position, Sargon would say "actually I didn't mean that". It was terrible to watch.

FOR Kekistan!!!

>please watch my 40 minute video on this thing i've read ten pages about

meh, I wasn't really paying attention to most of the talking points while watching the debate
i just remember destiny making an ass of himself by saying stuff like "YO DAWG SLAVERY IS A NET BENEFIT TO THE ECONOMY" or "DAWG WHY WOULD A MEXICAN SHANTY TOWN BE A SHITHOLE" and what not

No

destiny literally just "debates" people in hopes of growing the audience of people that willing to watch razor ads from a foreign sc2 player
growth market i hear

>>>/reddit/

Goddam OP this fucking thread sucks. Why are you here? Do you need validation from an online community to enjoy entertainment? How fucking much of a follower can you be FFS. How about who gives a shit? Sargon is a leftist and if you spent any meaningful time here you would know that the culture of the board does not like liberal values. This kind of thread is what mods are talking about shit tier threads. Goddamn it user, sort yourself out.

No, Sup Forums on the whole despises him for being too centrist.

However, a lot of individual Sup Forumsacks probably have a certain amount of respect for him for being relatively sane and grounded compared to the lunacy of the far left and their degenerate antics.

Yeah

He is a pretty based brown guy IMO

He is red pilled and calls out SJWs and also

supported the God Emperor

Which Sargon are you speaking of?

I would sooner listen to Armoured Fedora.

The vast majority of reddit spacers support him
Only like two reddit space posts didn't

>Youtube

>god emperor
FUCK OFF REDDIT

Who the fuck cares? Holy fuck. If you like someone, listen to them. Who cares what nerds here think. Formulate your own opinions.

>reddit spacing

The spiciest meme of 2017.

Ehh not really but there are much worse people out there talking shit on YouTube at.least the cunt isn't a complete idiot and can make a coherent point sometimes.

can't stop

the whitespace

for even one post

I use to hate him because he was a me typical anti-sjw youtuber, however he is the only one of those youtubers to evolve and his content is worth watching.

I like him even if it was just for an entry point for normies

Fuck off. People have been spacing for a decade. Who is pushing this meme?

I don't like that faggot because he sometimes shits on the right and is a "classical liberal".

Good job i cringed

>Does Sup Forums like Sargon of Akkad?
I'm not Sup Forums I just come here year in year out. I don't mind him. Some is OK and some goes over my head. He is no threat to Sup Forums as far as I can tell yet people continue to get upset about him.

No, he claims to be open minded but then makes closed minded statements like "rape is caused by lust, not power hunger" and "skull shapes prove that race isn't a social construct"

>supported Trump
>supports Le Pen
>is actually redpilled and lurks /pol
>pretends to be a leftie
>many teens/early 20's watch his shit and go full 1488 after a few months
Watching Sargon is a gateway. Why are you faggots not getting it?

I know you think you've found the perfect way to spot redditors, but doublespacing posts have been a thing on Sup Forums for a long time

Kys newfag.

No, he's a cuck
Not kidding, a literal fucking cuckold

ooh i remember you from yesterday
remember to lurk for at least two years
>heh i've been double spacing my posts here since 2001

This, it happens to me

>sargon of reddit
All he does is talk about a bunch of garbage everyone knows about (migrants are bad, feminists are crazy, the left is retarded) and everyone praises him like he prophesied something amazing. sargon of reddit, naked redditor, thund3rr3dd, redd pigeon, MisturRedditur, they are all the same fucking moron, and if you think "Yeah these guys are actually on to something!" you are literally braindead.

>Shit talking Jim
You need to fucking leave.