I don't.

Wigger

Nice politics.
Fuck off to Sup Forums newfag.

he's a white nigger

Pic related

I liked his MOM'S SPAGHETTI

I don't.

Had some good songs 10+ years ago. Should have quit on top but instead is milking it still.

Is he wearing makeup?

so hes swedish

Why would he quit? He enjoys doing it and it makes him money even if hes not as good as he once was.

i don't spend much time thinking about musicians when I'm on pol you fucking jackass

no one has given a shit about this man for decades

Has some good songs, has some shitty songs. Other than that dun care.

Black rapper

very tasty.i love eminems.

White Nigger hope he migrates to Sweden

Pedo

? Why

I like the ones with peanuts

I never think about him
never have

There's where you fucked up. The man has released classics.
That said I hope his current faggot self drops dead

Faggot

This guys still around?

White nigger with mommy issues.

When free speech was being silenced by the leftists suddenly his free speech advocacy went silent. He's a traitor to his own cause and a hypocrite. I liked his old stuff but I have no respect for him

He has some really dope shit.

Proof that HuWhite niggers are still better than black ones.

He is a slim shady clone.

I don't get him. On his interviews, he talks like a nigger. He says prnounces it 'axe' instead of 'ask'.

But what I always found appealing about his music was that he didn't have the blaccent. He never made music in Ebonics, and that I can respect at least.

Fuck that cuck retard. He is a pill popping idiot who bows down to the kikes like everyone else

He hate feminist based on some of his lyrics, I think.

Edgy overrated hack.

Obviously homosexual probably has a fetish for black gangsters.

Kinda a douche who thinks hes the man but he had some fire shit back like 14-17 years ago

Cuck

Great rapper, probably a shitty person. He has like one million tracks and most of them are about his mother. It gets pretty annoying. But nevertheless a great rapper. He's a living proof that whites are better than blacks at EVERYTHING.

Has gotten progressively shitter with every release since the marshal mathers lp

I used to like him but he's degenerate and has to get away from all these Jewish parasites he's surrounded by like his manager Paul Rosenberg.

Should have stayed in ICP

he's alright

He cucked his nigger bullies from high school and nigs in general by taking over nig music, but he's a HillShill, he can burn.

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.