Why are there retards still supporting Trump? He's objectively worse than Obama

Why are there retards still supporting Trump? He's objectively worse than Obama

because it would be delusional to not say there are not an equal amount of retard boomers and cucks on our side of the fence, as there are soy fed faggots and commies on the other side of the fence.

>He's objectively worse than Obama

Except that people are actually giving Trump shit whenever he fucks up. Whenever Obama bombed some children, destabilized a country, or silence whistleblowers, and people were lining up to suck his cock and hand him Nobel Peace Prizes.

Obama never bombed Syria, not the Assad government at least.

>Except that people are actually giving Trump shit whenever he fucks up.
Because he does the opposite of what he promised.
>Whenever Obama bombed some children, destabilized a country, or silence whistleblowers, and people were lining up to suck his cock
Because that was pretty much exactly what he promised, no one really expected anything else from an NWO nigger.

It's all about lies.

Why stop at Obama
Trump is just another in a long list of crap US presidents and politicians
Why don't Americans quit pretending they have a government or president and simply accept they're controlled utterly by izrail and get it over with. Save the money. Cut out the middle man

Also this. Obama was incompetent and a pussy. That's why he was better.
Yeb would probably do a better job too, due to his incompetence.

We tried to control what has been out of our hands for some time, now.

You and I both know that our democracies have fallen into oligarichal rule. We need to remove the power brokers and rebuild once this... Cancer, has been excised. Let us find a better host for the myriad individuals that constitute society - fascism, communism, democracy, feudalism... I don't care. Just end -this-, this honorless mockery of humanity. The age of heartless capitol has raped us, spiritually.

because we can and we arent germany

butthurt much?

I am aware that you never tried to stand up to the Jews and keep sucking their dicks instead. They even circumcise you, like they do to the slaves.

What's your point?

This. It's obvious that an agenda is pushed when the propaganda is within a limited scope.

not everyone gets fucking melodramatic and ditches their "loyalties" on a whim. not everyone agrees with you. whut else?

just calm the fuck down. your expectations obviously weren't realistic. and it sounds like you wished Hillary & the democrats won instead after you mentioned "he's worse than obama" and now you're crying about it.

Train and arm yourself. The time will come soon, m8.

Now that I think about it Obama will go down as one of the better presidents. I will always respect him for saying fuck you to Israel at the end of his term. IMO it makes up for all the other bad shit he did (Libya, Syria) b/c that was all Israeli-driven anyway

not gonna lie. i like trump but these images fucking crack me up. but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

whether the scope is large or not is irrelevant,
are the facts true or not? what does the data show?

>but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes
Starting a nuclear war is the best thing he could do, actually. He would absolve the world of Israel and their American slaves that way.

Shill posts are shill posts.
Enjoy bitching and circlejerking.

What part of my posts is shilling?
You can check out his rally speeches and compare them to the current news yourself. His every word was a lie and he's nothing, but Israel's shabbos goy.

So, how retarded must you be to support a Jew puppet?

kek an alliance of slavs negros and jews destroyed the aryan race

feels good man

I supported Trump during the campaign, but that was because he was going to fight for the people. I didn't think he would make a COMPLETE REVERSAL and throw away every promise he's ever made, while sucking jewish cock and crying about the sixty gorillion. He is gleefully betraying his supporters.

Maybe Obama wasn't so bad. Of course he was a total puppet, but not a lot of bad things happened during his term. Meanwhile I feel like the bombs could start flying any day now as Trump is pretty much Dubya on crack.

What a traitorous piece of garbage Trump ended up being. I hope his name is turned to mud in the history books.

You're supporting the guy who told everyone to have a happy Passover for his Easter message. You're the shill now.

The MSM can crow on all they want, he is delivering for us.

Steel mills, coal plants, and dairy, will ensure the RED WALL STAYS RED.

Without the Blue wall, teh DNC will never win another WH election.

Refugees.
He said less of them.
He said there would be a ban.
This was the only reason I even tacitly supported him.
Dumbness.
I need to eat something before I go full Ramadan.

Projection is politics 101, and Hillary is a politician

Who /never supported Trump when he first announced his presidential run in June 2015/ here?

Why are there retards still supporting Merkel? He's objectively worse than Hitler

I wish I could kill you.

I wish there were a button on this keyboard that would remove you from the civilized world and cause intense pain for six months before you bled out from intestinal cancer.

Obama is right there with the top genocidals of history
trump bombing of syria killed 0 ppl

>concern shilling coming from the world's most cucked country

Kek.

>media lies about trump just like during the election
>suddenly memes of anons falling for the media appear

hmm who could be behind this post?

Standing up to the Jewish boogeyman worked out very well for your country tell us how we should go about it and have success like you did.

>will ensure the RED WALL STAYS RED.
Who does it benefit except the republicans themselves? It's just shuffling money around.
I'm not saying Obama was any good, I'm saying that Trump is even worse.

>Trumpfags still trash Hillary who is irrelevant now

Remember #LockHerUp?

That went out the window quick, because she's "suffered enough," the poor creature.

MEANWHILE, they're trying to extradite Julian Assange and #LockHimUp. How about that. "I love Wikileaks!"

When are you fuckers going to realize that you've been stabbed in the back? Were you only supporting Trump because you think he's le epic centipede man or because you wanted to make America great?

>Remember #LockHerUp?

Trumpgoy probably can't remember what Trump did last week let alone 7 months ago.

The amount of double-think most Trump supporters employ is hilarious. And the constant blame shifting with "WELL OBONGO DID THIS AND OBONGO DID THAT" even though it's the current year, and they "won" and will remind you of this robotically.

I believe the man ran with good intentions but once he got into office he learned that he needs to fall into line and play ball to some degree and it's not as simple as completely changing all the Jew sorcery with out a fight. He is absolutely back tracking on what he said he would do just like every other US politician I absolutely agree but can we give him more than 3 months before a judgement on his 4 year term? People took a chance with Trump including me not because of the dank memes but a """""fuck it""""" risk because could it really get that much worse the way the country was Going? Definitely under Clinton we would have an extension of the Obama years which was just a chimp on a power trip we don't need an entitled woman next. Basically he was worth a gamble and should be given more time. This or were witnessing the start of Idiocracy

Well for starters Trump is an actual U.S. President, Soetoro never was.
I mean, you watched Arpaio's video, too--only a nigger-tier intelligence would be posting on this topic without knowing the facts--and therefore you saw the same evidence we all did, so why are you talking as if Soetoro was actually a U.S. President? You know W. was President for 16 years, and in absentia for 8 of them, so why the question that makes me think you're either a high school student or a brainwashed cultist?

Trumpers are just the worst of the worst now. Anyone with a braincell left or was banned a long time ago. They've had purges on T_D everytime Don has broken promises, if you disagree or you're disappointed, even if you'd been there from the beginning, you got banhammered.

In other words, they are exactly like when Anonymous turned from a Sup Forums group to a LARPing group during the Scientology business.

Anyone still walking around in their user mask is a confirmed retard. Anyone in a MAGA hat is exactly the same.

F-four D chess...

>watch as I out myself as one of Soros' brainwashed cultists
Congratulations on not being able to think for yourself, ya dumb fucking Guinea.

>so why are you talking as if Soetoro was actually a U.S. President?
Because he was one, and he's already in the history book. It doesn't matter who he really was, because you allowed it and it's already in the past.

What's you point? Trump did more damage to freedom and nationalism in the last 100 days, than Obama did in 4 years.

It was going to happen. The Establishment is so baked into US Politics that the President is nothing more than a secretary at best.

Reagan and JFK tried to battle the system, but the first went docile and the latter got a bullet through his skull.

Still better than Shillary if you ask me.

Because the kikes and niggers love her like a BFF, even if they get knives and bullets through them.

Gas yourself, Germkike.

So Trump's grandkids are all Jews, his government is full of Jews, he vows to hunt ajntisemites and stand by Israel, but I am the Jew here?
Americans are proven to be enemies of the white race once again.

Yes he did, he bombed 60 Syrian troops around the time the Afghani guy did IED attacks in NYC, but Obama played it off as an accident.