Are Fat Chicks The Problem?

The reason men refuse to get married is because they're not into fat chicks.

Agree or Disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/642303/americas-birth-rate-now-national-emergency
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From this reasoning, it would follow that people aren't having as much sex and also that birth rates are similarly lower

is that the case?

fatties are usually attracted to each other so no, not really

meh its because men know in the end they are going to get fucked by the court system. Pay for all her shit, lose half your assets, be bound into paying alimony/child support, and have your kids taken away as they grow up in a home where mommy rides the cock carousel until they leave the house for college and become radicalized leftist mudsharks/trannies. All because she complained you didnt ask her how her day was enough after coming home exhausted from working 12 hr shifts inorder to pay her credit card bills. Sign me the fuck up

Fat men's dicks shrink to nothing and they can't find them anyway under the massive fat apron, nor do they have staying power and who'd want their sperm considering the conditions in which it's produced
So all considered, it's a good thing the obese aren't reproducing

lmao where the fuck did you learn that?

Fat women don't even acknowledge a fat guys existence, even if they are double the size of the guy. They used to hate being a fetish a decade ago, but with all this plus sized feminism shit, they did a complete 180 on this. They would rather end up as a cum dumpster for someone either drunk, black or a body builder than to even be seen talking to a guy that's overweight. There is a reason why you see whales wear god awful skinny jeans with no ass and multiple layers. No matter how repulsive you think they are, there is always multiple people waiting to fuck her.

This. So much this.
If you see a refugee shitskin in germany in a relationship with a native, the girl is overweight 70% of the time. The other 30%, are naive young liberals who tout their partner as a pet, and for the social bonus of being "tolerant".

Fatties detected (even though you're right).

t. lanklet

I refuse to even consider an overweight woman.
I'll take the ugliest negro/spic single mother Natisha before I take a fat girl.

I'm going on 30, on a good career path and making good money and educated with no criminal record. I also happen to be in decent shape. The older women I work with have these playful crushes on me and talk about setting me up with their daughters, nieces, etc... I'm just not interested because the quality of women has declined in a big way. Or maybe it was always like this and I'm just new to the game.

No fatties, no parasites, no single mothers or women with a "past."

Stop pulling it
Yes, it's that obvious

Hoping those were rhetorical question. Recreational sex was practically like shaking hands to baby boomers while they were young and attractive. Fuck, if you look at 1980 on that chart, that even serves as a fairly good cut-off point for that era of sex-behavior.

As for the other part of the question: theweek.com/articles/642303/americas-birth-rate-now-national-emergency

>be me in high school/college
>almost clique with at least one 9/10 had some overweight alibi friend
>you know the one they keep around to boost their own self esteem
>if you wanted to bang the 9!10 you had to be nice to the fatty because reasons
fatties, even thus chubby or former chubby's, usually have a extremely low self esteem
sure if you take niggers, or sandniggers depending on your geographical location, into the equation thinks start to shift
no fit white dude above 6 feet with even just a little bit of self respect would say something nice to a 100 kg hambeast for no reason
t. Tall

I agree to an extent. I'm am surprised though on that statistic on education and marriage. I thought they would've been closer.

I'm into fat chicks and I'm a guy. I'm not married though.

suicide when?

Damn near perfect , only add Kids Lied to by mommy about dad after taken away.

Fat women are also dumb.

Just look at Amy Schumer and Rosie O'Donnell.

It's (((ALIMONY))) if your wife fucks someone else and you divorce her she will get 50% of your assets, child custody, the house and an allowance (((Alimony))) just because...oh and child support. Even if she moves her new boyfriend to your house.

Why would I want that?

This is my reason

I even practice masturbation to bbw to try to normalize it in my brain but once I meet them in real life I gag.

agree,pus their bitchiness factors into it as well.

I would do anything for love,
Yes I would do anything for love,
I would do anything for love,
BUT I WON'T SCREW FAT!
OH NO I WON'T SCREW FAT!

I'll fuck ugly(within limits),but no fatties

I remember Norm MacDonald talking about how he was disgusted by the thought of old people fucking. He asked his dad about it he said when you get old you aren't suddenly attracted to old wrinkly women.

I see this as people who have given up in defeat and are comfortable settling in last place.

One of several reasons. Dating pool is filled with fatties, SJW types, and whores, marriage is putting your dick and balls in a legal vice grip to lose everything, your own children are used against you. It's just bad times all around.

>not into fat chicks
Lets be honest with ourselves, most men can fuck a dead chick with no problem (as long as her pussy is worm and she is white)

Fat chicks aren't the problem
Feminism is. Its making women bitchy and men fear divorce