archive.is/IoGA1
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/l0su881IPH6LUaNGbQPaog/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOy_JDOAcoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make converts.

It's fake you gullible tard

>intend to take down their ability to reply, discuss or reason

this was sent to me by someone who is being recruited into said undertaking you contrary tryhard lol

These people are literally administrating wrong think

Post anime

preferably lewd with young girls.

Let's see if those college kids think it was worth it when they get the bill

Why is this being spammed?
Seems like a trick to get Sup Forums to start LARPing as the students so we troll ourselves

Fake and gay.

Here's our opportunity to red pill the normies. We need to prepare statistics and arguments regarding the jews, islam, immigration, degeneracy, etc. Whenever we see these threads, we can't sperg out, we need to make these commie cucks question reality. Maybe we will red pill a few, and possibly even get these schools to stop this shit for fear of us red pilling ore of their students.

I had no idea someone else posted this, sport
sorry to have given you a bother then

>do not expect to "win" any arguments.
fucking lol

It's being spammed because no one seems to want to figure out who Professor G. Carter Wilson of the Community Studies department at UCSC is. (Protip: it's his class)

Indeed.

>Tries to fight the evil Sup Forums with a army of college age students
>They start discussing in class how to secure a home for white children by the end of semester

haha...if only this wasn't fake

Show them our dicks

>Academia actually thinks their students will effectively beat a choatic powerhouse of memes that destroyed Shareblue, CTR, and even beat the CIA in a meme war

W E W

This would be extremely hilarious but it's almost certainly fake. The /po/ thing gives them away, since this a pretty delicate meme that a newfag wouldn't know.

However, as I always say: Let them come. Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace and tolerance. It's not as many say a circle jerk. People here come from very diverse backgrounds and are free to discuss whatever political topic they like. If you have the better argument people will listen to you. It just so happens that some arguments seem to be better than others. We are not unreasonable bigots we just deliver the most down to earth, most honest opinion human hive mind is currently able to produce.

For example, (((they))) have tried over and over again to establish communist and christian ideas on here. Those things never stay for long, since those people either assimilate to the stronger arguments or just leave in frustration because they get mentally ripped apart.

If the thing from the OP is true, we would take over multiple classes in an instant. It would be amazing. If I was a teacher in a liberal school, this is exactly the kind of thing I would do.

No, its from a thread earlier today. archive.is/IoGA1

Didn't the autists find out the professor's email?

>yeah this is fake
>but let them come
Uh.

>OP blacked out the name of the university and professor

It's pretty clear who's side he is on. Sage agitator threads.

>CIA: We have only the best of the best, the brave and the strong, the pinnacle of human kind
>Sup Forums: We have autists
>Sup Forums wins

I mean hypothetically if it wouldn't be fake. I'm certain, we even won over most of CTR during the meme wars. They just keep doing it for the money, but were converts in the closet soon after they arrived.

>thinks they haven't done research
>thinks some cuck shill didn't forget the L once
We are being toyed with. Wouldn't be surprised if you were in a classroom right now sweating because we know.

>thinks some cuck shill didn't forget the L once
This never happened to anyone ever. This is just a silly meme to shitpost on the arguably most honest board on all of Sup Forums.

Always a bong trying to sage the truth
This is why muslims walk down your streets and you can't afford basic dental care

Just post gore they're only students

>go into massive debt because they took out student loans to pay for tuition, iPads, and thousands in coffee with no plan to pay it back
>this is what they get in return
>"go try to troll Sup Forums"

This is either fake or catastrophically stupid

Maybe
In the end it doesn't really matter. We have open borders and see the shit flood in because of that alone. Mix in the paid shills and now maybe the college shills and we get the diverse multicultural board most of you always wanted.

Recruit and demolish them in polltical debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts

>when you spend so much time faking an image you have to post 400 times a day to justify the investment

>Do not expect to "win" any arguments

hmmm maybe that's because your bloody neo-marxist presuppositions have no basis in reality?

It was sent to me blacked out you mouth breather

Rev up the redpill threads. Take the youth for yourselves.

ffs, see
I had no idea this had been posted when I made this thread but feel free to believe I am responsible for every single post lol

lurk more. keep making youtube vids. we will review them

totally impossible that someone else had the same idea as me to make this thread lol

no way there's no way that could've happened given the image

I am the only person who would think to post it here

The blotouts are exactly the same and your jpg is degrading.

I think my favorite thing about this thread is dozens of people claiming fake with no evidence whatsoever beyond their own claims.

perhaps we both got the image from the same place, which is my point lol

instead of just fixing his mistakes he just makes the image blurrier
this is how he spends his day

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/l0su881IPH6LUaNGbQPaog/

Whoever "sent" you this picture and all the other anons who have been posting it for the last couple hours somehow have the exact same scribbling pattern on the blacked out sections. What an amazing coincidence, what are the odds?

you got me, this is me:
youtube.com/watch?v=iOy_JDOAcoQ
Please like, comment and subscribe

why would it have different scribbling patterns

do you think they re-scribbled it 20 separate times to personalize it with out initials lol

>Be warned that the content on Sup Forums van be very offensive and disturbing. You may feel the need to take safe breaks

yes, yes of course

Mfw people think I am responsible for every single repost on Sup Forums

also mfw "it's the same scribbling pattern if it was real the original fwder would have scribbled over it in 200 separate ways"

>first person to post the image here said he found it on his sister's laptop and blacked out the information himself
>you claim someone sent to you after being "recruited"

Yet they're the exact same picture? Really makes u think huh.

Business as usual.

I never claimed the un-scribbled original was sent directly to me.

>Girls
Are you gay?

recap: picture was sent to me by a person claiming to have been the person who the original was sent to

possibilities: they lied to me
the other person earlier lied to you

And that's precisely why you're bullshitting.
If you never got the original unscribbled image then you couldn't have come from someone being recruited as that pic was saved directly from here where it was first posted.

Who sent it to you? What makes you think this isn't just something someone typed up?

remember, kikes will double down until you put them into cattle cars

you can't prove the one posted earlier was the original scribbled one or that I saved it from here

since, protip, I did not, I saved it from facebook

"kike"

yes, I came here to make fun of college SJWs with you lot as an act of the global Jewish conspiracy

Maybe it was, hell if I know

I see funny thing about Sup Forums raiding, I send it to Sup Forums

either way I am not the original source of the bullshit

Well, we'll just educate them. Didn't we all start out that way, stupid little brainwashed kids with no real clue? This is a one-way street, sending these goys here will only lead to some of them being converted (while they otherwise would've stayed in their leftist echo chambers and reurgitated the same nonsense over and over again, sliding deeper into insanity).

>Sending people in to get red pilled
What they mean by this