SHAKASPEARE WAS ILITERATE (PROOF)

So not only are africans descendants of egyptian (african) royalty, have bigger dicks, have bigger muscles, have more wealth, have killed more people, we also the smarter.

Its the illuminati and white people obscurring this shit, they tryna keep us down. but we always rise up.

well, cracker? fuck u gotta say for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/amelia-bassano-william-shakespeare/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Lanier
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*smacks lips*

illiterate, you fucking nigger, go back to Africa and get AIDS

it 20 cent tho, dat a tip

Kangz

Excuse me, but how is that "proof"? It's just a picture.

Shouldn't be responding to a bait thread:
but...
Shakespeare had intimate knowledge of the royal court, as indicated by his plays. Meaning, there's absolutely no way any black person would've been capable of writing the plays, as there were no black people involved in the royal courts, at the time, regardless of what may be depicted in contemporary media.

It's literally outside of the realm of possible.

>niggers actually believe this
Top sad kek

You can do a better shit post...

WE

So are you, OP

>Sup Forums will try to refute this

kek

So a picture some nigger posted on twitter, then slapped some words on makes it "proof"?

Niggers are the only thing keeping niggers down. When you all make a pyramid, or contribute something other than peanut butter, come back and smack your lips about how you are better.

pics or it didnt happen

WE

yes

If you read (((Snopes))) on her, you find out that Amelia Bassano was actually a Jewess.
snopes.com/amelia-bassano-william-shakespeare/
A white Jewish woman. I don't even know what to make of this. Are the black supremacists trying to out-Jew the Jews?

Is there any documentation of libtards or kangz falling for this?

>have

Gibs me dat

lol i remember seeing that giant skull at the bottom after searching up "people of ad"

long story short; a few centuries before muhammad appeared there was an arab prophet who came to these giants and told them to worship god and they didnt, so they were all killed

I love how we're supposed to believe Shakespeare was illiterate, but some dindu could read and write plays at a high level. Also, the name of the woman who POSSIBLY could be here was not Bassano. It was Emelia Lanier, an aristocratic jew who fled to England.

lol. shit bait m8. I liked the subtle "Shaka-speare," though. that was a nice touch

a image on the internet said it so it must be true!
do niggers think they are better because they have more muscle?

you just know

>Bassano
that's an Italian surname, Italians are not black.
As for the proof for the claim, I cannot tell.

>the average white person is smarter than 80% of blacks

is this meme fake or are OD actually that stupid?

>religion of peace since the very beginning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Lanier

aka the (apparently not a nigger) Amelia Bassano

Historical most poets were illiterate. It's just African-Americans being dumb again to hide their own insecurity.

>explain to folks
A new study shows

HOL' UP

Not even Jewish as some wrote...

they also created memes.

I don't think it's a far stretch to imagine her father, having emigrated from Venice - a hub for kikes back then - could've been of Jewish background.

hol up

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

AYO IS U TELLIN ME

plus jews can become white when it's convenient. Crafty charmeleons

shut the fuck up you nigger

Shakespeare predates slavery you dimwit

If that's the case how did white people manage to enslave them for hundreds of years

checkmate

Being half-Veneto half-Ligurian, I get the point now...

also captcha: cappella road

Skinwalkers ?

>title says proof
>he didn't post any proof
why are niggers so retarded?

a meme, but the claims are true

how in the ass does a country end up with an IQ below 60
literal chimpanzees have a higher IQ
how does a country even function like that

>illiterate

Ironic. I just recently came to the realization of something. You know how nigs write all stupid? Like

day gon b ova der 2day

I always thought it was because they were just trying to be hip and cool and different. But it's not. Look at the functional literacy rate of Detroit. They don't do it to be cool. It's because they are literally functionally illiterate. Not kidding.

Nah, they look Euopean enough that they can pull the "I'm white" card or the "I'm actually Jewish" card without breaking a sweat.
Remember that interview with Morgan Freeman when he says "Are you white?" and the Jewish guy immeditaely cries out "Actually I'm jewish!" as a self-defense mechanism? That's the real issue I got with them: at least many Muslim extremists are openly against us...

can you give me a link to that stat? all i could find in wikipedia was something much different than that

*clicking tongue noises*
People with an IQ below 60 can't talk like a normal human bean.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Dear white people

We Wuz Shakespearians N Sheeit Sire

>human bean
they are humans beans pretty much...

Danny is a burnt out as fuck.

It's doesn't function very well

>we also the smarter

Sure thing buddy

What are these? Ant niggers?

looks like a jew. she definitely didn't write it.

Translating the Ebonics would have taken more work.

>we also the smarter.
kys

>William Chuckspeare
I like it

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: UwhMmmle) 04/28/17(Fri)16:42:12 No.1232575

>we wuz lancastrian propagandists sucking up to the aristocracy
I dont doubt it for a second.

And judging from your post, so are you, dumbass nigger

>this thread again
sage
/thread