Is incest the ultimate redpill?

Think about it. There is a group of people that are familiar with you and love you from birth - your family. If a boy and girl from the same family are looking to get married, Doesn't it make sense that they marry each other? Marrying a stranger induces a higher risk for the long term commitment. Even if two strangers live their entire lives as a couple, they will never have the loving bond a brother and sister have...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ir6CzxKl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought "redpilled" was synonymous with racists

The European Monarchies eventually went outside of their families because of genetic disorders.

For example, Charles & Diana

Dude that's fucked up and this is coming from a guy who fucks goats

go away

We have the technology. A little eugenics and genetic disorders aren't a problem. Purity of incest would be favorable over non-incestuous relationships.

Incest over goatfucking any day. beastiality is gross. incest is pure.

Fucking Mudshits get out of my country

Make me, shill.

>Incest is pure

Enjoy your genetic disorders and disgusting mutant children you kike/mudslime

My full bio sister was given up for adoption as a baby. We recently met up a few months ago and we ended up fucking a few times.

Still don't like incest but I think what we're doing is fine for whatever reason.

not the brazilian user this time, or have you started using a proxy?

and you get to have deformed babies as a bonus

Not gonna lie my first cousin was 10/10. Should have boned her.

E U G E N I C S. Eugenics people. Remove the defects through eugenics.

Ok so obviously this is a bait.

It's the only 100% certain way of preserving the white race untainted by nigger genes

All whites should be fucking their family if they aren't already

I's a widely known fact whites love inbreeding

that commercial is hilarious

Only if you live in the backwoods of Missippissi.

How did nobody think there was something wrong with the commercial
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ir6CzxKl4

Jew got to op

it's degeneracy due to genetic effects
fucking wow

This is it. This is why incest is necessary for white preservation.

shhhh. we prefer if the dumber anons lurk rather than post.

That's hot but I don't believe you

Only if she's cute though...

Don't know what to tell you. I guess I technically lost my virginity to her too. We've even talked about potentially dating in the future, but that would be difficult.

You fucking idiot have no idea. Come to Chile to see how the whites from the upper class look like. A lot of them are literal inbreeds (trying not to racemix, as there is such a shortage of white people. Racemixing is very common among the other classes, the majority of the actual whites are those inbreds and whites with inmigrant background.)

refer to

Wtf I love incest now