How does Sup Forums feel about suicide? Is it something that is ok to do under certain circumstances, or is it never ok?

How does Sup Forums feel about suicide? Is it something that is ok to do under certain circumstances, or is it never ok?

It's an oft tempting thought.

a fucking leaf

My hatred of kebabs and blacks keeps me going.

Should be mandatory for niggers

The ultimate expression of freedom. Nobody asks to be born yet you're expected to live by another's rules.
Freedom to decide if you're going to exist or not I think is really important.

Not even ironic posting I genuinely think this

I've had a couple really intelligent friends off themselves. I've thought about it but have concluded now that I will never follow through. Because Im a follower of God now

I think about it every night.

No, this is ungodly.

That's fucking deep. I like it. Let's get these flyers to browntown

Man should have the right to die if he so wishes to.

it should be covered under free will. if you no longer want to live, you should be able to make that choice. but no, taxes are too important to the government.

if you're an atheist and think you and nothing you do matters and try to convince others that they too should be an apathetic atheist and are into "domination" you honestly probably should 100% kill yourself.

E X I T
X
I
T

>if you're an atheist and think you and nothing you do matters

yes. its one of the main reasons I want to die

>try to convince others that they too should be an apathetic atheist and are into "domination"

no, I want others to be happy. they shouldnt have to deal with the feelings I have. they are fortunate to find meaning in life, even if from my perspective, they are wrong. I would prefer to believe a false truth and have a meaning to life, than to know the truth and have no meaning.

tbqh, you sound like literally every 14 yo edgy fedora trying to flaunt his Atheism on youtube comments.

Just saying.

pedos should anhero asap to cure themselves, for everyone else its the epitome of degeneracy, why would you ruin lives around you when you can just focus that energy on bettering your station and improving the lives of everyone around you unless your a selfish little cunt.

yeah i dont blame you at all.

read the bible. stop perusing material gain. stop watching TV and ANYTHING and stop letting people tell you what to think and how to think. You will most likely still end up lonely but at least you can find some kind of higher meaning.

I tried. I just cant get myself to believe it. I pray in the hope that I am wrong about god not being real. I pray out of desperation for strength to go on and to learn more but it doesnt work.

i just feel worse afterwards, like I am taunting myself with something that I can't have.

i mean you also have to have a thirst for knowledge (and to actually seek it) and it helps to have people interpret it for you

my thirst for knowledge is what got me into this mess. If I had stopped thinking about the meaning of life and what it is to be human earlier, I might have been able to be happy.

if you were going to write a college paper about suicide of transgender youth that are incarcerated.. what kind of research questions would you ask?
hypothetically speaking, of course

at this point it just sounds like you're making excuses. it can always be worse. you have no idea what some people go through.

an-hero, i think you mean to say is ok for faggots

if it can always be worse can't you always use that as a reason not to commit suicide? at what point do you draw the line?