You've been transported to the Constitutional Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1787

You've been transported to the Constitutional Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1787.

What changes/amendments do you propose to the Constitution? What technology do you share with late 18th century America?

1. Clear up the Second Amendment or make it two separate parts if necessary.

2. Add Legal Marijuana Amendment.
3. Share the entire technology of AC & DC power generation.

Abolish slavery, ship all them back to Africa

Freedom of religion except for Islam

I show them the internet, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums

Teleport behind them and kill them all with a swift strike from my Claymore
>Psssh... God save the queen you liberal faggots
Then I put on my cool sunglasses and telegram britain that we now own america again and we can kick out all the niggers

Kick the Mormons out too

>3. Share the entire technology of AC & DC power generation.
Yeah I don't think they'd enjoy dad rock.

1. Much firmer limitation on Commerce Clause.
2. Enshrine Parental Rights.
3. Define abortion as murder; let states determine their own degrees and punishments.
4. Prohibit Fractional Reserve Banking.
5. Define any attempt to enter the US into any international agreement which lessens US sovereignty as Treason.
6. Specifically exempt Islam from religious protections on the grounds that it is not a religion, but rather a holistic political ideology incompatible with Liberty and Civil Law.

Okay but they won't even exist until like fifty years later

Unamendable amendment women can never vote, and even an article V convention can't give it to them.

No freedom of religion for Islam.

No currency based on debt.

Changes in immigration law must be ratified by popular vote.

Degenerate

Voluntary government

Emphasis that aggression is a necessary evil

Voluntary taxes

Fluid/social state instead of bureaucratic/legal state.

>3. Define abortion as murder; let states determine their own degrees and punishments.

To this my only change would be to make very clean that one owns one's own body, has full body autonomy.

then you "pro life" fuckwits can shut up with the pro-drug war morons

cunts

Kill the traitors

Ban all guns
Ban all white immigrantion
Ban all Christians

Institute spartan style eugenics program.

>being pro-life

Aspergers, autism, and downs syndrome delegitimizes you as a person. Any "person" deemed to have this needs to be removed from existence.

Ban Jews

Traps are gay

kek

>What technology do you share with late 18th century America?

I would show them what a semi-automatic military style assault rifle is so they will be sure the second amendment only specifically includes percussion cap muskets, preventing the death of tens of children every year.

Public blasphemy against the God (the Father, Son, or Holy Spirit) is outlawed and would be punishable by an imprisonment of no less than seven years for the first offense, for any subsequent offenses: exile on pain of death

Non-Christians cannot hold any public office, vote in federal or state elections, testify in court, be employed by any state for any means (no police officers), become licensed physicians, become lawyers, or serve in the military.

All previous offices and services would require saying the Apostles Creed.

Non-Christians are not allowed to immigrate to any State or territory, even travel by non-Christians would be heavily enforced and only allowed when absolutely necessary for a clear public good. Non-Christians given clearance to travel cannot live within the United States for more than five consecutive years, or ten years collectively.

All courthouses must display in clear view the Crucifix, the Ten Commandments, and the Beatitudes.

Refusal to baptize a child is felony child-abuse to be punished by no less than five years of hard labor.

Any man who professes to believe that Muhammad is a true Prophet must be exiled on pain of death.

I would reject the CONstitution and demand a return to the Articles of CONfederation.

Article 1, Section 8
>The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

The term "general Welfare" should be removed

>Founding Fathers
>not enjoying dad rock
>implying Benjamin Franklin would not be verily duckwalking across Independence Hall

Islam is recognized as a false religion and enemy of the American people and values and all muslims are banned

Never abolish slavery, only Whites cannot be a slave ever, Irish are recognized as Whites to prevent future confusions, giving freedom is treason and deserve execution on sight

I would make religions pay taxes

Only the federal government can create and print currency and must absolutely based on gold, silver, diamond and others natural valuables and resources

No bank can be a private one without the government approbation and supervision, can be shut down anytime

Jews are enemies and banned

America is a land of White people for White people and never, in any case lose their majority and voting power

No citizen of corporation can be taxed over 15% on their annual revenue - they can choose to pay weekly, monthly or per year according to their needs

Fucking pussy faggot.

Send me back to 1775 so I can prepare.

Make it illegal for kikes and niggers to come to the U.S.

Clear up the 2nd which won't help probably because it's pretty goddamn clear now

Something about keeping America white and define what white is

>What changes/amendments do you propose to the Constitution?
Show them the current state of the United States through YouTube. I'm sure that they would have decided better laws to prevent the spread of Jewish Cultural Marxism.

If applied as I suggested states would be free to classify abortion as "6th Degree Murder" or some such with a penalty of family planning counseling and the like. Other states would be free to class it as 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree murder at the discretion of their constituents.

The idea that an unborn child is "your own body and subject to personal bodily autonomy" because it is dependent on you to survive is fallacious, and can be likened to murdering your 6 year old child because they cannot survive without you.

this
oy vey! what are you antisemitic or something?

I was pro-choice the majority of my adult life.
It was the realization that allowing government to determine who is "human" and thus entitled to Rights turns Rights into Privileges granted by the State. When the state can arbitrarily nullify the Rights of its citizens then citizens do not have Rights at all.