Right winger goes off, Attacks college students with machete

A known campus conservative attacks people who identified as left wing with a machete and axe
kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article147344794.html

lex18.com/story/35275736/transylvania-university-on-lockdown-after-attack

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2017/04/27/86-year-old-woman-beaten-to-death-while-walking-on-high-school-track-outside-sacramento/)
nypost.com/2017/04/28/attempted-murder-charges-sought-after-inmates-brutally-attack-guards/)
buzzfeed.com/davidmack/a-trump-supporter-allegedly-attacked-students-at-a-school)
youtu.be/6AdUDcpd_y4?t=16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RWDS

Amateur used a machete. I guess it is time to ban knives and machetes.

I laughed harder than I should have after seeing this thread

>Featured in a buzzfeed article

How very strange.

"Known conservative" sounds like a lefty going undercover just to do this attack in an attempt to make the right seem more violent than the left (its not)

false flag, actually liberal in retard candy coating

BAN ASSAULT AXES!

Hopefully

>He will not divide us!
>Well then how about this?
*Hits libtard with ax

Uh oh.

Well, regardless if this is real or not, just a message to all you Sup Forumstards: If I ever catch you guys doing this shit, I am going to find you in heaven and murder all your 72 virgins, and beat you so hard you wish you were in hell.

t. Alt Knight

>whites now acting like Muslims and attacking other whites with machetes for opposing political views

fake news

he wasn't a conservative but most likely an extreme right wing racist

>
Dual wielding right wing death squads
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

it happened it was on our local news cast

>this is a bad thing
Merchant getting a bit afraid of losing his pawns, huh? Every dead leftist who was working to destroy the white race is a net win.

BIN THAT FUKIN' KNIFE LADS

Can you imagine the outrage if he was a muslim? It would be on every channel. And they say White Privilege doesn't exist.

The left are the real violent ones

RWCS

Lol no, thats you thats dividing us you retarded mong! What did you think was going to happen? That you were going to win? That men...were going to pipe down to whores and illegals? Did you really think that people weren't going to snap? This is just the beginning from what I can foresee....and you brought it on yourselves. Don't forget im a nazi, racist, sexist bigot....and all whyte mens iz tha devil

>at Transylvania University

99% it was a Belmont who got too carried away

>machete and axe

Ban sharp objects

This is the guy

>Brings a machete and axe....

>To Transylvania...

He probably did the right thing btw

Try rereading what you replied to you fucking burger

There's a ridiculous amount of snigger attacks that go uncovered in mainstream media too. I, for one, am glad it's finally a white guy for once. The daily 'akbars were getting boring

Violent right wing terrorism (the fascists) was a response to left wing terrorism. It's no surprise we're seeing this sort of thing and unless the liberals stop their nonsense I expect to see more of it.

It's just history repeating itself.

oh shit, this is seri...
>in Kentucky
shocker. Also Breaking news, the sky is blue

>Witnesses said he yelled, "The day of reckoning is here!"

top kek

What the hell does the sign say? No Chonking?

>mfw you want whites fighting other whites in schools instead of fighting the Jews taking over our world

I'm still trying to regain my composure over the fact that he brought an AXE and a MACHETE to TRANSYLVANIA university.....

I agree with all of you now, I don't know what timeline we're in any more.

> “A guy came in, banged something, a hatchet or an ax, on the table and said ‘the day of reckoning has come,’” Reynolds said.

Fuck off leaf I'll see you in hell!

You right wing retards are a bunch of hypocrites
>so much for tolerant left xDDD
Ummm no sweetiepie, you're violent so we leftists have to defend ourselves

>your average trump supporter

What the fuck is wrong with this generation that they are resorting to terrorism to get their way.

What an amazingly timed attack.

>attacking anti-white whites is bad!

see

>machete and axe
>transylvania
>no stake

YOU HAD NE JOB

I thought we were neckbeard virgins? This guy and dylan roof tho!? aesthetics o/

Traitors go first, always.

>A known campus conservative

Is this like the town rapist in Macedonia?

Shadilay!

Right wing death squads birthing pains

kek

Sad, he's nearly as sick in the head as shit-slinging antifa animals.

>"This is a bad thing"

A very Jewish way of constructing a sentence there.

Tell the Muslim to give up the truck.

Both sides have retards. I'm very far right but libtards will jump on it.

>we should totally focus our effort on 19 year olds in hoodies with bike locks and not the jews running the world and supplying them with money

>haha you deserve to get jewed so lets not do anything and just take it!
>t. jew

I think it's a woman.

the whole phrasing of "known conservative" implies it's something to be ashamed of

>implying transylvania is romanian clay

>black muslim praises allah while targeting and killing whites
>nothing
>one conservative loses his shit
>everything

>Journalism

>Transylvania

Is that Pennsylvania for faggots?

It's where draculas live.

Best analogy

>Autist flips out, no deaths occur
>inb4 distraction from google beating and 86 year old woman to death (ktla.com/2017/04/27/86-year-old-woman-beaten-to-death-while-walking-on-high-school-track-outside-sacramento/)
>inb4 googles beat up prison guard (nypost.com/2017/04/28/attempted-murder-charges-sought-after-inmates-brutally-attack-guards/)
>News spins it as autist only attacking those who don't share his views
>Featured in a Buzzfeed article bashing Trump (buzzfeed.com/davidmack/a-trump-supporter-allegedly-attacked-students-at-a-school)

really makes the neurons fire

THIS

youtu.be/6AdUDcpd_y4?t=16

>Witnesses told local media the suspect shouted "The day of reckoning is here!" as he began his attack
So a Sup Forums-virgin or a robot?

It's an altered No Smoking sign, college level lulz

Good

I don't live too far away from Fresno and it's quite astounding how quickly that was shoved under the rug. Even taking (((them))) into consideration you'd at least expect more pictures of the guy to circulate or something

Vampires, you faggot

to defeat the monster you must become the monster...

Probably a robot, a Sup Forums-virgin would probably kill niggers (exclusively)

I think the important question is, is Antifa going to use this to even go more violent now?

IT HAS BEGUN

R W D S
W
D
S

There have been at least 5 similar attacks in recent days by muslim extremists, none of which have even appeared on compromised Sup Forums. Please take your sjw agenda and jump off a very high building.

>this post

Ban assault machetes

It happened close to home, that's why I posted about it, sorry for sounding vague

PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA