Tim Pool films Proud Boys jump-in

youtu.be/CCWtEzHKfUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manifesto & call out during the interview.

White Proud Western Chauvinist.

Seems alright.

Fuck off Tim, and tell Gavin Mcgoy to kill himself.

BETSY

Proud cuckgoys working for Rabi Media more like it.

How niggerlicious of them.

Middle aged fratboys, fucking pathetic.

/thread

yes goy, don't drink alcohol or meet up with your friends

Yep. Not to mention the guy at the start who was initiated is a tumblr tier numale

>yes goy dont drink alcohol
>two hours later
>yes goy continue to drink alcohol

Woes was right

>acting like beaner and nigger gangs
>Sup Forums will defend this

moron. I bet you pay for the rebel content.

Groups are gay.

These "civic" untermenschen will be purged like Rohm on the day of the rope.

If the muzzies see this they're gonna be terrified

seems like they're having fun

>there are no nazis
I literally did a sieg heil in disgust.

What is the turret gunner's problem? Doesn't like pics?

Don't be deceived.
Goyvin encourages his proudbois to snort heroin and cocaine, smoke pot, and said, "Who hasn't smoked crack at a party?"
He's like every other alt-lite faggot out there,
>"D-DUDE, BASED BLACK GUY, GUISE."
>"WE SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY ABANDON THESE ENTIRE PORTIONS OF OUR BELIEF SYSTEM BECAUSE OF THIS ONE USEFUL IDIOT"
>"DUDE, BASED JEWISH GUY. IS HE /OURJEW/?"
He also bans Proud Boys who "name the jew", because his boss, Ezra Levant, is Jewish.

Boston was bombed & police had taken fire.

People were on edge.

this shit right here

He can have his entertaining moments, but the guy is an edgelord on principle. He would be shilling for hill if we just had 8 years of John McCain.

Plus he's with some piefaced injun and somehow gathered a more cucked group of guys than antifa.

WHOA. BASED.

Fucking squaw man.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Probably watching out for one of these

>He can have his entertaining moments, but the guy is an edgelord on principle.
That's true, I'll admit. Though he can't go longer than 4 minutes before he says something grotesque like, "And I was like licking her asshole and like there was this little mole and I kept scratching it because I thought it might be shit or something" (actual quote, paraphrased)
He's also always flipping back and forth with his little fantasies on being a le ebin true scotman and the blue collared canadian, eh?
He can't choose between
>It's because I'm Canadian...
and
>It's because I'm Scottish...

I like how you can tell who is taking Caveman True Paleo Formula in this picture.

>falling for the same mistake 5 times

Jesus Christ, these guys are a bunch of fucking losers.
Literally empowered limpwristed progressive neocon beta cuck males.

>Three guys beat the shit out of you
My gran beat me worse when I was a kid

god damn I hate that shit. Cool that you talk about poo poo and pee pee. THat's guys for ya, right? Such a bunch of lovable lunks hah. Epic shit! Housewives n shit, right? HAH man.

Yep. Canadian/Scottish/IM A TRU AMERICAN THO TOO/whatever else is convenient for his myopic manlet lifestyle

>YFap

These are fourth degree proudboys.

Holy fuck this is embarassing. Gavin is funny at least.

Jumped in.

Are they Mexicans now?

Theres nothing wrong with a little initiation ritual.

It forms brotherhood. Builds friendships.
Which in turn, on the battlefield, makes sure nobody runs away and leaves their brothers behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis

So it's like Fight Club for nu-males?

Drinking some beers with friends doesn't require some faggot initiation like a pussified street gang.

Saw proud boy faggot waving a foreign flag yesterday. They need to get their shit together.

This is seriously gay as fuck dude. No wonder Gavin McInnes likes it.

Fight Club is fight club for nu males.

It's more like if autists formed a gang

fuck the cuckboys.

>Im "insert whatever the fuck race guy said he was here" and I have a hispanic daughter and dated two black girls.

Evidence enough that these cuckbois are beyond saving if they even had that chance prior.

who are those people

I'm between this and the Folsom Street Fair for the gayest thing done in the bay, leaning toward this.

Money, monotheists & a dash of libertarians.

Thanks. I thought those guys were serious. Now I know they are a bunch of LARPing faggots

There was a time when san francisco was a gilded, opulent old money city with features not out of place in a old european city. Now its fucked.

Gavin pls stop

When I was in elementary school we formed a gang like that too, even though we didn't call us white pride boys. And we didn't pledge to stop mastrubating either, that's kinda gay. Also that's kinda like the doing pushups on your knees equivalent of a regular gang initiation. No punches in the face you guys! Like some fat lard ass feels you hitting him in the body.