For all you race realists out there, have you accepted that Asians are smarter than Europeans?

For all you race realists out there, have you accepted that Asians are smarter than Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

appih.org/mit-iranian-americans-among-most-highly-educated-in-u-s-and-contribute-substantially-to-the-u-s-economy/
appih.org/mit-iranian-americans-among-most-highly-educated-in-u-s-and-contribute-substantially-to-the-u-s-economy
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/who-are-the-smartest-white-europeans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already have, Asians should rule the world.

Yes, come and enslave me yellow man

They have. Whites found a loophole however through
>much inventiveness XD
Even though Asia was developing shit for years before Communism and Opium made them irrelevant.

Who cares of chinks score 5 IQ point more than average. Who has created the best societies everyone wants to live in? You need more than intelligence to construct a successful society.

>road cycling champion gets his own flag

>chinks are smart
>cucked by commies since 1949
nah

Real life doesn't support any of the claims of either jews or Asians, sorry
Easy to talk and manipulate charts, but we've seen the mess zyonists have made and to gauge Asian intelligence all you need do is stand by the road and watch them drive. Or simply watch them walk.
For additional confirmation of their mindlessness, their products suffice

>Who has created the best societies everyone wants to live in?

For most of history it has actually been China and India.

East asians have a higher IQ yes, but they haven't been able to innovate much. They are good at copying things and they are hard workers, but they seem to lack the necessary risk taking and spirit of innovation that made Europe succesful.

Look at the japs for example. Almost no startups.

The chinks and the gooks are also very dishonest, which doesn't turn out very well on a societal level.

These scores are self reported, they are meaningless. If Asia's IQs were higher, their cultures would be dominant. They aren't. Because they lie about their IQ scores. No way chinks are as smart as whites. This is like Russia, during the cold war, claiming that they were the pioneers of scientific research, despite the fact that it was obvious they were far behind Western Europe and the US. If the chinks were so smart, they would have built a wealthy society everyone wanted to move to. Life is an IQ test. The smartest built the most successful and prosperous societies. There is no logical rebuttal.

Everyone knows this, sadly their rigid society chains their creativity.

No because I read about widespread cheating over there and the ones I teach here are dumb as fuck.

Which stayed stagnant for thousands of years. Chinks don't have the other traits necessary for progress. They can only imitate.

>they would have built a wealthy society

They did have a wealthy society and then white people plagued it with drugs and religion.

Sure but IQ sin't everything

Simply not true.

BTW pic. Keep in mind that continental Europe and Britain have had a much large population (now and especially historically) than Northern Europe.

i like it simple

Guess poos will rule the earth, because it sure as hell isn't going to be white people after this decade lol.

Calm down Chang, your women will still be sucking white cock like no other.

All that picture proves is that Europeans were good at documenting things. Possibly because their lands weren't being pillaged by mongols and muzzies at the time. Next you're going to be telling me the Romans were Nordic demigods and Alexander the Great had blonde hair, blue eyes and a pink face.

>Only 1 point below Finnland with millions of mestizos dragging us down.

Noice

China hit it's stagnation period just at the start of the exploration age. And Japan and Korea never did anything for 90% of their history.

Yes, on average they are.

Your country makes no damn sense; smart yet shit like Italy.

>India: 81
kek

>italy 102
>italian intellectuals

>be in murica
>be half nigger
>Muh dick

Lel. I'm not even a chink you Semite.

Sorry, I don't speak Chinese.

I don't think it matters since most race realists are fine with other races existing they just want them to stay separate.
I am a European but I like Japan and Japanese people and their own real culture/history.
Doesn't mean I think we should make some joint country together but I would be happy to see both peoples thrive and even work together on some level and share in stuff with eachother.

Sorry, I don't speak ebonics. Perhaps try English?

>iran borderline retards

I thought they were smart

what does this post even mean?

>1400-1950

Were whites genetically superior before 1400 as well?

>If the chinks were so smart, they would have built a wealthy society

But they did. They had the wealthiest society in the world. They only invented paper money because their real GDP began to far outstrip their stock of precious metals. They also produced high quality products. This is evidenced by the fact that China hardly imported Western products, but Westerners clamoured for Chinese porcelain and silk among other products such as tea and spices. This produced such a severe trade deficit with China, that most of the gold and silver from the New World went to China to purchase Chinese products for European demand. The only product Europeans could offer the Chinese was opium and they used their naval superiority to force open the opium market which caused a massive epidemic of opiate addiction. The epidemic, perceived humiliation with unequal treaties, and Christian missionaries undermined the legitimacy of the Qing rulers and lead to a devastating civil war which killed as many people as WW2.

>Argentina
>27
I am on with this

All the smart ones went to Sweden because of the revolution.

agreed, you should travel over there. You will see there is no system or structure. I would also like to understand if the IQ tests were taken in slums and poorer less educated areas of asia...

P.S. HK was western europe until 1997, british empire bitch

Oh no! Whatever shall the white man do!? How will we ever compete with the glorious civilization and innovations that chinks and zipperheads have created!?! We're done, I tell ya'! Done!

In all seriousness, we don't care. If high IQ, low creativity technocrats can make a better civilization than we can, then good on them. They just need to do it in their own lands.

Could be, the iranians here actually integrate and behave well unline most shit-skins

I'll be honest the only part of western civilization that was good and helped it succeed over the east were the Jews.

Fuck yeah Dutch are tied for smartest whites. Also we are the tallest in the world. Germans step aside for the true master race.

is this irrelevant snowchimp for real?

According to a study in 2004, Bretons have the best IQ in France, about 106.6.

Have you accepted that Celts are smarter than others Europeans and Asians (except HK)?

yes

The Iranian diaspora community is very well educated and wealthy wherever they settled.

>more than one in four Iranian-Americans holds a master’s or doctoral degree, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups studied

appih.org/mit-iranian-americans-among-most-highly-educated-in-u-s-and-contribute-substantially-to-the-u-s-economy/

The Iranian diaspora community is very well educated and wealthy wherever they settled.

>more than one in four Iranian-Americans holds a master’s or doctoral degree, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups studied

appih.org/mit-iranian-americans-among-most-highly-educated-in-u-s-and-contribute-substantially-to-the-u-s-economy

Yeah. Smart people are the only ones who can carry the world forwards. What about you OP? Can you accept the fact that Whites and Asians are the smartest?

>If Asia's IQs were higher, their cultures would be dominant
No they would not be. IQ cannot fix their lack of souls

Stupid post. Seeing how Asian countries are vastly more homogeneous than Europe means that other races are lumped in with the actual ethnic Europeans. You would need far more detailed breakdown to establish who exactly is the smartes race by average.

This is some convenient historical myopia. Where were the superior white genes in pre-Roman northwestern Europe? If empires rise and fall on the scale of centuries, a blink in evolutionary time, do you really think that genetic causes are the best explanation? If it's really superior genes that explains the success of white people, then why does it matter that Western culture is being subverted? Surely, white people will simply remain supreme because of their genes right? Is it so hard to believe that maybe it's Western culture that explains their historical success?

They were just the largest economies. Not the best societies.

Still posting that list with Italy over 100 huh.

twf no Serbia

WE ARE TOO HIGH TO EVEN BE HERE

also,
FUCKING RARE

The retain knowledge better but struggle to come up with new ideas. They replicate western innovation well.

Yes, but the 3-7 point difference is small compared to the full standard deviation blacks and jews are separated.

Ireland is like 95% white and look how shit we score.

Smarter yes, but Europeans are more creative.

Nogs are neither smart nor creative.

tfw Bosnia so high we are not even on the list

yes they have more iq that why theu move their hand quickly and they score better at education but they still have low creativity ,i dont know why

Lol, what has Romania ever done in its history? And most of Europe is only hangs on to the achevments of a few countries: Greece and Rome for art, literature and architecture and Britain for industry. Other than that Europe spent most of its history going around the world and stealing other people's resources because Europe is basically a barren shithole. Also the only Chinese stagnation period was Late Qing to the death of Mao. China has always been a world superpower.

Yes, Most people have. The difference is Asians and Caucasians can communicate ideas unlike the negro

>Caucasians
Arabs are caucasian
Nubians are caucasian
North Africans are caucasian
Semites are caucasian
ISIS are caucasian
>Burger education
You see how that rhymes?
Pitiful excuses are all you can pull.
Asians destroyed Europeans using their own arguements for supremacy.

Yeah no shit that's one of the realities of Race Realism.

It also means niggers and spics are not worthy of the West and have nothing to contribute.

Isolate the White West and the Asian East, establish free trade between the two, sanction/isolate all of Africa and the Middle East.

Not all Europeans

For example us:
>99 IQ
>losers
>poor
>worthless
>irrelevant

wealth/power=/=happiness and prosperity

white societies have more freedom, more innovation, and more compassion than any asian in history.

Yes, travel to any major city in Japan and you'll see how much safer, cleaner, nicer, and more technologically advanced it is compared to U.S cities. Your only response to this will be '' niggers ''.

What about all the millions of sub-nigger tier white Europeans?How do those people fit into race realism?

>Argentina amongst white European countries
confirmed white

Nah man, Flanders' IQ was at 105 last time I checked. It's Muslims in Brussels that keep the national average down.

Of course we are, was there ever any question?

We were set back in the last century because Japan royally raped us before and during the War. But you guys had better get ready for the Asian century, because it's coming very soon.

Not really.

And Jews are even smarter, Sup Forums BTFO

Yes, on average they are, but we whites have a higher incidence of genius per capita. So nyah

Of course /polshits will ignore this. Doesn't fit the narrative.

You also have higher crime rates per capita. Git gud.

It's almost 2 standard deviations if we're talking about Ashkenazi Jews and American blacks and quite a bit more for African blacks.

have you accepted that unless your IQ is less than 80, it really doesn't make a difference?

And by smart, do you mean intelligent, or knowledgeable? Because there is a big difference between the two. Someone you might call "smart asf" may not be intelligent, just knowledgeable.

>being in top 10
>caring

Listen, the Japanese are only good at producing a veneer of safeness and cleanliness. You see, safeness, cleanliness, niceness and technological advancement are all the inventions of the genius of the white race. Asians can only produce a poor imitation of these white inventions because they cannot innovate.

>more freedom
Tell that to the slaves you guys forced into your society.
>more innovation
Like taking Chinese gunpowder used primarily for fun and entertainment and re-purposing it for grand scale warfare
>more compassion
If whites were so compassionate, they wouldn't let racial or national identity stop them from uniting the world for peace

>Ethiopia
>63
>Zimbabwe
>66

Christ, isn't that below the threshold for retardation by the standards of the West?

Makes me wish Rhodesia was still a thing. Sad!

Average IQ of ethnic Germans and Dutch is 107.
That's better then chinks.

Nation IQ has taken a massive drop because of mass immigration.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/who-are-the-smartest-white-europeans/

It's impossible to have an IQ of 64 and not be labeled handicapped. Show me a video about someone with an IQ below 75

Most of sub-saharan africans look like retarded cripples on crack.

>iktf
We have our fair share of shitskins and poos in this country and that does drag our rating down. Weren't it for them, we'd probably be in the top 5.

How is France so retarded?

Low-key white people know that Asians are superior thats why they need to hide behind false excuses like "no innovation, no creativity"… yeah right maybe with Burgers education and low-IQ pale monkey you would believe that

some poos have higher iq than ashkanzi not all of them are dumb

NE-Asians have higher IQs than Europeans.

The West has achieved more more scientific progress than Asia. It's not even close, the US alone beats them.

If we exclude the niggers, I imagine that the average IQ in the US jumps at least 5 points, perhaps as many as 10.

You have to be almost as ignorant as the writer to actually believe this graph.

>I don't know about it thus it doesn't exist

I love how the West thinks they're so much the shit... when basically the rest of the world lets them showboat and strut with bravado.

Like, you really think China and its 4000 year old civilization would let this last for very long?

If I was a 4000 year old civilization, I would definitely let an arrogant civilization develop a ton of hubris before reclaiming the world.

I mean, what.

It's impossible right? Is it's true then we would have wiped them out a long time ago or atleast decimated them like abo's if they are truly that retarded

And if you exclude white Americans it could jump even 100 points

Yes, I know, I know.

But believe me, most of them are indeed pants-on-head retarded. We get a lot of the outcaste people who haven't been to school a day in their lives, and they're dumb as a brick. You can't do anything with them except menial labour like cleaning.

I'm honestly not sure how they got here.

Haha no. That was never the case. Not for the average person living in them. All India and China ever had was that they had an absolute shitton of people living there so they had large economies. Don't be such a jealous chink.

>Sweden 9th
I guess IQ really isn't a good representation of intelligence

Yeah I'm totally fine with it. Alot of white people are retarded brainwashed idiots or degenerate. I just want it to be common knowledge that nig nogs and pacos aren't as intellegent, and the racists were right