Hey Pol

Hey Pol,

How about we just stop being edgelords for once and admit that white male privilege is a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idGQDu0meuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a real thing

t. Not white

This.
Also check this archive.is/LRe05

White people have been bending over backwards to push them to the front of the line for decades. Nobody is holding them down except other black people.

Do people really use these images to prove male privilege?

You're a nigger

You're cool

>Finder's keepers

I have a gift for (((you)))

>being gullible enough to still believe in "male privilege"
woman detected

retarded "argument"
Have a gift

Proofs, Potatonigger?

Makes about as much sense as blaming Usain Bolt for being fast on the track
To the winners go the spoils
When the whiners are allowed to blame winners for being winners, societal collapse is not far behind

Anyone have the jew version?

Logic fail. Life is a journey not a race.

>>>r*ddit

not real

slidethread.png

genetic white male privilege is a thing indeed

whites have relatively high IQs compared to many non-whites, excluding Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians

males have higher IQs than females

whatcha gonna do

Fucking shills

The only white privilege that exist is that we have higher iq than blacks. Case in point why do asians have better jobs and live better than blacks.

white privilege does exist
>whites have a higher genetic potential for IQ
>whites are more likely to be raised by two parents
>whites are less likely to not be abused as children
>whites are more likely to be raised in a good neighbourhood
the problem is of course, that liberals don't want these things extended to blacks, they want them taken away from whites

are you one of those new uni posters we've heard so much about?

more accurate: white guy's stable, nuclear family cheering proudly while black's tripped by her own fucked up culture.

White privilege doesn't exist, and even if it does, it should. Whites created modern society as we know it and all the luxuries with it.
t. native american

Fucking good. So are you faggot

Somehow a tiny amount of Europeans managed to strip a giant continent of all resources in a few years, while the entire population of Europe failed to strip their smaller landmass of resources over countless generations

Made me think

>that grammar
pic related is better, and it has actual proofs

5% is insignificant, but consider that

a nonviolent misdemeanor = criminal record
violent felony = criminal record

come back when you get a statistic that compares apples to apples

regardless, whites have higher IQs than "men of color", which should give them more than 5% ability to get a job regardless. so in that respect, the white man is being discriminated against disproportionately.

So.. where's China in all this? Because there the ones actually taking your resources. At this very moment. Right this very second. With modern equipment.

Africa is so horrible the ocean refuses to cover it

That post is bullshit. Russian peasants and workers never took power from the Jews who ran the Soviet Union. And they sure as Hell didn't get any power from Stalin. The intellectual elite would prove adept at manipulating the masses through propaganda and violent repression.

The best Jamal could hope to be is a soldier, and even then communist governments cracked down on minorities since minorities favored nationalist self-determination movements

ok all this 3d is shill but

>When the whiners are allowed to blame winners for being winners, societal collapse is not far behind
is right out of your ass

Like Africa wasn't a tribal shithole before the Europeans colonized them. Actually, colonization was the best thing to happen to them considering they were uplifted in almost every possible way. From medicine to infrastructure.

I never had a gf because no girl asked approached and asked me out but instead expected it from me. I literally feel no sympathy when they cry about how harsh being a woman is.

>Daquarius and Friends don't understand concept of proportionality when dealing with crime rates, volume 20345

This old shit again, oh well.

I'm sorry for your feelings

Eat shit.
You can either bitch and moan about MUH OPPRESSION while getting nowhere
or
You can be that person who outcompetes the evil white male — via meritocracy, not whining.

Being statistically more likely to have higher intelligence is not a privilege. It is merely nature. It is also natural for the smarter to succeed where the weak fail.

>mfw this whole ''property'' being central in society is so fuckin jew yet i hate communists

Once you admit women and minorities wreck nations.

White privilege is real, and explained by webm related

I wear this shirt to trigger feminists

>privilege
You mean superiority, right?

Who's got the one where the ball and chain is 'low IQ', the mine is 'low ability for delayed gratification', etc.

also, sage

Ding ding ding

kys

>Male privilige
>Male
Gender is a spectrum

Most, if not all, of the POCs in my law school have found employment at the top firms in the state (they're looking to diversify their workforce) despite 80% of them being in the bottom 50% of the class. I feel so goddamn privilege to be white, and to have had to work my ass off to be in the top 20% to get a high paying salary - thanks white male privilege!

And before you go there, yes - most of my class is white - but that's due to POCs generally not having as high LSAT scores even with the HUGE bump they get in the admissions process for being a POC. That same artificial bump is probably the reason why the vast majority of them are in the bottom half of the class ranking.

>waaaah I still can't get ahead even with affirmative action and gibs waaaah it's not my fault im 22 years old with 3 kids from different dads waaaaah
>blacks
>peacefully protesting
>ever
>hahaha yeah all those african colonies were so profitable for the Europeans that they decided to give them their independence to save money hahahaa
>Not taking into account the severity of the crime or if the job applicant has priors
>Neither you or your parents were worthless unproductive slobs! That's privilege!

Also sage
Also kys

Obviously it's real.
the ridiculous thing is to ask any person to give it up.
I have legs, but I don't give them up because a wheelchaired person wants to race on a level-playing field with me.

It's hard enough competing with OTHER white people of comparable skill for jobs and accolades.

Here's a fantastic example of white privilege in the form of a Disney VIP pass

youtube.com/watch?v=idGQDu0meuk

First you have the white-guilters and then you have the pragmatists.

The privilege of creating societies 100x more advanced than the rest of the world?

Privileges are earned.

White men have earmed nice things. All cunts and niggers have earned is a lungful of rat poison.

There is nothing wrong with property. Jews use everything to enslave the goyim

Why do you gotta be such cucks about this made up shit? I'm not white and the so called "white privilege" myth makes me cringe every time.

goes in all fields

Finally, I understand.

>How about we just stop being edgelords for once and admit that white male privilege is a real thing?

How about you stop being a faggot and admit that majority privilege is a thing, and it is not uniquely white or male?

How about you also admit that western nations are also the most tolerant of minority populations? You brainwashed retard.

It's called majority privilege. Every country has it. Mandarin do it to the Cantonese. Japanese do it to S.Koreans. hutus do it to the Tutsi. Calling it white privilege makes you the racist.

Checked truth

It exists, but it's not an arbitrary social construct. It's a natural gift due to generally being more intelligent, and a cultural gift from our ancestors who built our societies with our people in mind.
Why don't you move to a society built by black people instead of trying to appropriate ours? I'm sure it's just as good.
To use your image to demonstrate this, imagine if both of them were on the same track as the white guy, but the black person is confused because they've never seen a hurdle before and have no idea how to jump over it, and they're facing the wrong way because they're too stupid to realize which direction they need to run in order to compete in the race.
Blacks commit more crime, thus they get more police attention.
Look up atrocities, genocides, and war crimes committed by African cultures. Your ancestors were no more innocent than ours, it's just that we were just better at it than you, and now you get to cry because you lost.
[citation needed]
Also, I'd be willing to bet that doesn't take into account per capita statistics or the likelihood of either one trying to get a job in the first place.
Dumb argument, thinking something doesn't exist isn't evidence of its existence.

What you call privilege we call superiority.

if it is then why did abdul get a job over me

The digits do not lie. You're showing your privilege. There are no such things as white males or even white people. Both race and gender exist on a spectrum, with individuals who classify themselves as one or the other often doing so mistakenly. By attacking 'white males' (no such thing) you're really just being bigoted towards your fellow humans with whom you share this planet.

... you know, all that thing of privilege are shit. you want equality? i dunno where you see inequality (maybe it's just on my city, but i never see racism like what you say. yes, they have some racist, but they not try to kill other different people :/)

I have yet to receive my privilege checks... do they come by mail or are they direct deposit?

It's as real as the Easter Bunny. What you're thinking of is socioeconomic privilege and it doesn't care about race.

Yeah it didn't work out so much for you in WWII did it? Why didn't your magic skin colour save you from Jewish led Communism?

White privilege will be real when there are white people getting free handouts for being white and having white children in certain political party cities.

I certainly believe in white male privilege. I didn't ask to be on the winning team, but I am. However, nothing you can say or do can take that away because chances are at some stage you're gonna have to run it past a while male for approval, and guess whose side they are on? Mine. So is there any point in complaining? You blacks, mexicans, indians, whatever. You have it harder. Just deal with it.

Checked and kek

This caricature is implying a POC is a criminal and is therefore racist and invalid.

I dont think its so much white privilege as much as it is minorities lack of privilege. They generally behave like shit so often that they have inevitably created a shit image for themselves. Also, who the hell built and created this country? it sure as hell wasnt a woman named sharqueisha or a guy named mohomad. The US and Europe are, and always have been white countries, and the natives should be treated better than minorities. As a white guy, if i moved to china, I wouldnt bitch about chinese privilege. China is for the chinese, and the US and Europe are for whites.

kek

>not posting the real one

Here ya go!

you know, the mali was the most rich country in the world before colonisation. and it's not a joke

If you don't think black privilege exists ...

congratulations, you are retarded.

When the soviet union started, it had painfully little control over the towns. Hence the "village soviets" which the screencap post was referring to.

TIME TO GO TO AFRICA AND WHINE ABOUT THEIR BLACK PRIVILEGE!!!

>Have mountains of giant gems
>Don't care because you have no value for it
>Visitors come, give you food and other wealth you care of, in return for gems and other shitty items
>You agree because wtfstupidstoneswhatever, give me more what I want and you get what you want, suckersss
>400 years later
>THEY STOLE OUR TREASURES

where was this so called empire when the europeans arrived? fractured, selling their own people for easy money
nignogs cant into empire building

this sociopath money cult we call ''capitalism'' is jew centric dont kid yourself
the nonjew is much more empathic they pass it as weakness from their sociopathic greed they cant comprehend

>Ask for a job
>Get it without having the skills necessary or even a basic interview
>Can barely read but that's fine
>Can barely talk but it's not like I need to anyways
>Respond with "uhhh" over 85% of the time to the point where customers just give up and walk away
>Never an issue with supervisors or management
>Everyone is always friendly
>I get paid more based on my appearance and gender
>Tfw hispanic woman diversity hire
Uhhhh, no. No, you no werk heer, white man. No yabs. You no werk heer.

So they made comunism to mock us
the final jew trick

this a thousand times

Who cares, they obviously were retarded when they couldn't do anything with it. And without colonization, chances are they'd still be retarded and don't know what they "missed" (though I've been there and would say the vast majority of the population indeed doesn't know and doesn't give a shit, compared to your average Western leftist for whom this is a huge problem for whatever reason).
I consider anything from Africa and the Middle East reparations for millenia of attacks, invasions, murder and enslavement of Europeans.

PUTIN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>this is what leftist shitskins actually believe