Here's what you MGTOW retards fail to realize, as soon as the birthrate declines past a certain point...

Here's what you MGTOW retards fail to realize, as soon as the birthrate declines past a certain point, a Decree 770 type law will be passed with a bonus kicker: State arranged marriage.

Every fat cow that you wouldn't fuck in a million years will line up outside of a welfare office to be assigned a husband. By law you will be required to fuck her and have kids.

I guarantee this.

Decree 770:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Romania

Other urls found in this thread:

nordic.businessinsider.com/men-in-their-20s-earn-a-lot-less-than-the-last-generation-due-to-part-time-low-paid-work-2017-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=NLgBqdQ42K4
youtube.com/watch?v=czwn08HfCzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it won't

they'll import more africans and middle easterners

look at Germany 1.4 is a poor level, they aren't doing anything to better it, they are just inviting more shitskins in

also, in a few decades, a low birth rate will be beneficial. you don't want the kids who are growing up now having 3 kids on average going forward when automation is about to hit

>implying it matters what some pathetic dweeb that becomes mgtow thinks
>implying mgtow aren't men that women don't want in the first place

didn't read it did you roastie?

Think about it:

By 2050-2100 whites will lose all voting power as they will be a minority.

White females and "minorities" will always vote for liberal Globalists.

The "we're all born equal" experiment will definitely fail and most cities will be reduced to being Detroits.

To save the economy, or rather to have a productive workforce, they will need to breed whites.

Not enough to lose voting power, but just enough to keep the factories and innovation running.

The model of the future is the McDonalds franchise. You always have a white manager and a colored staff.

The staff is never at fault and easily replaceable. The real blame is always on the manager when something goes wrong.

you MGTOW tards are playing a very dangerous game of chicken. I get it, western women are shit but forcing them to become better by destroying society is not the right way to do it.

Who gives a fuck.
Stop polluting this board with irrelevant mgtow autism.

>they'll import more africans and middle easterners

Nah. This experiment will definitely fail as Middle Easterners don't assimilate to society and they are all inbred.

They will only serve as a means to suppress the white vote from within their unproductive ghettos.

They will enact laws to keep the economy running. One of them will be state arrange marriage to force us to breed with fat cows.

>implying mgtow has or ever will have a quantifiable effect on society
user, I hate to break it to you...

You think everyone here didn't swallow a big red pill after the Alex Jones divorce?

I'm considering buying a water filter just to support that poor bastard.

I see polygamy becoming legalized far more likely than that, considering how much political power roasties are getting.
Or all women will turn to single motherhood and raise Chad's spawn with entirely government provided income.
Either way, every sub-9 male either will wank to anime all day or neck themselves. Even fat cows scoff at the idea of dating a mgtow autist.

it wasn't my OP

you really are struggling

If you base your life decisions on what happens to Alex Jones, well, you deserve what happens to you.

>state arranged marriage happens
>marry another dude who also wants nothing to do with women

Thanks nationwide gay marriage.

I would kill myself if I was ever 'forced' by the government to marry a woman. I would gleefully commit suicide and then the problem would be solved. Nothing tragic, it would be an effective yet comedic solution to the issue.

Obviously that wont happen. The woman will cry foul when we're not marrying their 35 year old asses (as they already are) and the government will force all bachelors to marry for the (((greater good))).

it's women who give jews power
it's women who vote for jews agenda
it's women who are obsessed with destroying patriarchy (white men)
it's women who support inviting all the shitskins into white countries
it's women who divorce men and take everything men own
it's women who will abuse your children and even let their boyfriend kill them while they live off your alimony
it's women who fucking ruin everything
it's women who want to ride cocks until they're 30 and then find a betabux prover
it's women who don't want children cause they're strong and independent
it's women who are the bottlebeck in producing white babies

kikes existed forever but it wasn't until women were given "rights" that western society collapsed instantly

men will use artificial wombs and have sons. men love to teach and pass on their knowledge. men invited the idea of apprentice and mentoring other young men even though they weren't blood related. men always want to share and help other men. that's why once we get artificial wombs men will raise lots of sons.

Population control / reduction .do you even Georgia Guidestones ?

Population control is a myth.

It cuts into profits.

The end game is to make the rich even richer than they already are.

To ensure this, they will need a controlled workforce to make goods to sell.

>implying mgtow hasn't or ever will not have a quantifiable effect on society
user, I hate to break it to you...
nordic.businessinsider.com/men-in-their-20s-earn-a-lot-less-than-the-last-generation-due-to-part-time-low-paid-work-2017-2/

>who wants the immigrants?
>who refuses to deport the immigrants?
>who wants to destroy patriarchy also known as western civilization and white males?
>why is the gender that contributed less than black men towards humanity so powerful?
>why is the gender that's mentally retarded and totally worthless the most important thing?
>why do jews tell us women are so special? they don't do anything but produce babies
ask the questions. women have contributed less than africa towards humanity so why are they equal again?

wake up white man. it's time to cleanse this devil

Are you really tying to shift the blame here?

Who is behind feminism in the first place?

Fuck women. Dumb cunts broke my heart one times too many. I'd rather kill myself.

That has nothing to do with mgtow.

>jew tells a nigger to rob and kill you
>the nigger dindu nuffin. it's the jew who made him that way. he's a good boy
traitors get the gas first. niggers and mudslimes aren't a minority and can't do anything without the traitor known as women supporting them. women are always traitor whores trying to ruin society so they need to get purged. they were required for reproduction but that's ending and it's time to start being aware of the biggest enemy.

there's 20 million jews in the world. they don't have the ability to vote for their agenda. they need an ally. the greatest and earliest ally.

Thisis exactly what mgtow is all about.

>niggers are useful slaves who pick cotten and are controlled by white men without much problems
>white men are glad to have such useful animals around to do labor for them
>white men even colonize them regularly
>give them rights and freedom
>jews teach them to be degenerates and promote nigger culture everywhere turning them into absolute savages who are wrecking havoc in society
see? niggers dindu nuffin. when they were slaves they were good. so niggers are based cause when we enslaved them they picked cotten. it's jews fault for rap music and SHIEET.

does this fly? no. nobody gives a fuck that niggers use to be okay and then jews taught them how to help destroy society. they just hate niggers and jews.

SO WHY DO WHITE WOMEN GET A PASS? which is worse feminism or rap? feminism. niggers rap so they need to die, but women are feminist and that's okay?

don't think tim

Women deserve to have a civilization all to themselves. Men deserve the same.

No one else really cares about "MUH BIRTHRATES!"

>by law you will have to fuck her

How are they going to enforce this? Specifics please.

Women have caused the death of empires since they first came about mate.

Well in Romania during the period of that Decree 770 communist commissars used to go around making sure women were pregnant and stayed pregnant. I believe there were fines associated with not having kids.

The same will happen here, you'll be assigned a wife and probably have to report to an office where they ask you if you knocked her up or not. If you keep not knocking her up or if she complains that you refuse to have sex they'll probably file an inquiry into the matter.

Can't produce offspring comrade? We have use for you in the mines.

Yeah... It's called civil unrest.
It's not going to happen regardless.
The most likely scenario is an increase of taxes.
But what's that going to do since women and minorities get preferential treatment as job applicants.

>Decree 770 Passes
>Suicides Skyrocket
>Problem not solved
>Problem is worse than ever
Whatever, burn the bitch to the ground, who cares.

Employed people and empowered women will just pay more taxes. Then men will establish a currency outside of the country and exchange it inside the country for goods and services.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard of. How dumb are you to think this will actually happen...

Women only want two things from men: spermies and money.

Once they have got enough spermies, they can separate and be guaranteed to get custody of the children and get the money anyway.

Some of them seem to systematically get kids with one cucked man after the other and cash in.

And as a bonus, she'll get the privilige of indoctrinating the children to believe in that system. That's the mechanism of the matriarchy. The welfare state is also an excellent tool for the matriarchy.

This is also why prostitution is illegal in many countries: a whore is a woman who settles for only the money on a pay&play basis and don't want to be impregnated. She competes with the matriarchy.

>they will need to breed whites.
Or asians...

It's the next most logical stage of feminism after men turn their back to women and the economy starts collapsing.

Females who are unmarried and wanting kids will demand the government provides them a husband.

Since all our government does is cater to the needs of females, this will undoubtedly happen.

>provides them a husband
Not a husband, but spermies. It's already happening. Then all men has to support her bastard kids through taxes.

Artificial wombs will only exist for rich billionaire kikes, it will never happen. Surrogacy is the most realistic choice.

>Artificial wombs
>Surrogacy
Mail order wives are just that.

>demand the government provides them a husband.
They literally can't do that.

You understand some people would rather die than live with a bitch land whale right?

What are you gonna do? Throw dead people in jail?

More likely they will just try to tax their way out of the situation, and as always it will fail. The ugly truth is that there is only one way out of this train wreck, roll back immigration and feminism. Problem literally solved overnight.

you guys can make fun of mgtow "foolish" ideas as you want.
i dont care, i know that in the end will be just a metter of time until you realise we where right all along

And? You do realize that we live in a country with asstons of firearms in private hands yeah? Do you seriously think any given law enforcement agent wants to take the risk of dying to enforce a law like this?

Besides, the birthrate problem is more an issue of married couples largely only choosing to have one or two children. MGTOWhateverthefuck is statistically speaking insignificant.

What the fuck does an abortion law have to do with forced marriage?

You have no idea what you're talking about. This will never happen. EVER.

A portuguese MGTOW? I can imagine why a canuck would become one, but aren't you all poor and women there would rather look for a man than be a used up whore showered by a government?

>>This is also why prostitution is illegal in many countries
Yeah but the laws against prostitution aren't very effective though.

>married couples largely only choosing to have one or two children
Why you would want more than two is beyond me.
How the hell can you afford to feed and clothe 4-5 kids, insanity.

Nope.

The goal for the globalists is orphanages. They won't be called that, they'll have some cool name that liberals like, but that's what they'll be. They'll (the state) take kids from birth, and raise them, feed them, educate them (indoctrination) and then employ them. They will own them from birth, and will be the voting block that keeps the 1% in power.

You guys just don't realize what the 1% is trying to do. This single motherhood stuff is just a way to destroy marriage in our culture, and parenthood, so they can take it over when it inevitably fails.

Why do you think the libs are so against home schooling?

Automation has made human labor insignificant. The declining birth rate is a non-issue for developed countries aside from less taxes from a disappearing middle class. This is why countries like Japan and South Korea are doing just fine despite no one procreating.

If this was true everyone would hang themselves after they were caught breaking a law and going to prison (think life with no parole). The fact of the matter is most people are incapable of committing suicide. It is against their nature.

Obviously they'll disarm you first. It's only a matter of time before before the demographic shift that makes Democrats win every election. 20 years man. That's when whites are a minority.

Strong cope.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLgBqdQ42K4

>The fact of the matter is most people are incapable of committing suicide
Prison is temporary, and when Tyrone fucks you in the ass hes not going to be having kids with you.

Having literally your entire life thrown away in front of you for some fat cunt's sake is completely different.

The only option for people in this hopeless situation is either suicide or revolution.
Either way someone is going to die, the people in charge are not stupid enough to be ignorant of this.

I agree, but you have to remember that it wasn't that long ago that 2 to 3 kid families were the norm with some people having 4 to 5. The change from that to the lower birth rates of most developed nations will cause problems for the nation, but that doesn't mean having more then 1 or 2 kids is a good idea for the individual.

Is this even in the constitution?

too you all fuckers that are against mgtow: youtube.com/watch?v=czwn08HfCzs

Those kids also worked on the family farm and made things more productive and were therefore beneficial.

Now you just spend more money, always more money. It is not the same.

>Prison is temporary,

Going to prison for 10 years is easily an 6th to an 8th of your life.

The moment you're fingerprinted your life is over.

Fucking kill yourself

How fucking retarded can you be

What do you call being legally forced to marry a fat pig of a bitch and also being forced to have kids with them?

>Leave wife
>Go to jail forever
>Stop paying for kids
>Go to jail forever

They don't just all go away when you're done fucking the pig retard, they are ALL there for fucking ever and ever. And just when you've had enough then there come the grand kids.
Much longer than 10 pathetic years.

>>disarmament.
Dude, this is when the revolts start.

>>demographics
Trump did better with hispanics then mitt romney did and he openly stated that he wants to build a wall across the US mexican border and deport all illegals.

This forced breeding thing just isn't going to happen.

My point is people will choose to endure over ending themselves.

Either way you're fucked, be it a prison sentence or a fat whale who says you're the father because she sucked your dick one drunken time and shoved the sperm up her vagoo.

Fuck you OP, government can't make me do shit. I'll lock myself in my bunker, fapping and drinking until most of the population has died off. Only the fit females who survived will be allowed to mate with me.

>state arranged marriage

all marriages are arranged by the state. this is why men are walking away in the first place.
they will just resort to good ol' fashion scare tactics and have celebrities and politicians tell us about the importance of marriage.

an unmarried man is society greatest threat. a guy could simply go off grid any minute and evade taxes or hoard enough supplies to sustain himself without needing wallmart.
this is why mgtow is dangerous, and this is why marriage is important.

We are working on 5 children. AMA.

>My point is people will choose to endure over ending themselves.
No they wont, they will either revolt instantly or suicides will skyrocket.
If you think anything else you are retarded.

They are already through the roof and we are nowhere near the cuck state you imagine.

Orphanages and state education from birth is good. It helps form a solid community with people who share values.

Why.

"After 1989

This policy was reversed in 1990, after the Romanian Revolution, and, since that time, abortion has been legal on request in Romania.

There have been attempts to restrict the practice of abortion, such as in 2012, when Sulfina Barbu, a MP of the Democratic Liberal Party proposed a legislative initiative, requiring women wanting to undergo an abortion to attend psychological counseling sessions, and to "reflect" for five days.[19] Such attempts have been claimed to be motivated by the demographic downfall of Romania; and have been strongly criticized.[20]"

Do you even read your own shitty sauces?

We love kids and bigger families tend to be happier families.

>women
>capable of maintaining civilization

>Dude, this is when the revolts start.

Thinking the average American would care enough to get off his ass.

>Trump did better with hispanics then mitt romney did and he openly stated that he wants to build a wall across the US mexican border and deport all illegals.

Trump is a globalist puppet and the wall isn't happening, or did you miss that memo?

I remember hearing something along the lines of the Nazi Regime doing something similar, where they offered medals and I think pictures of Hitler if I'm not mistaken to couples that had more than a certain number of children, if not Germany it was certainly the same in Italy under Mussolini, one of the two, and the other at least had pro-childbearing policies.

Better times....

Smart people will suicide. The dumb will be good goys.

>Do you even read your own shitty sauces?

How long was Romania communist?
When did communism fall?
What is the goal of feminism?

Retard.

>>Thinking the average American would care enough to get off his ass.
I dunno about average, but more then enough people would see this as the start of civil war 2 electric boogaloo that the government would be insane to try it.

>>Trump is a globalist puppet and the wall isn't happening, or did you miss that memo?
And yet Trump still did better with Hispanics then Romney did, and since these voters were not prophets, what Trump is actually doing now is not relevant to the fact that those voters voted for him during the general election.

so what you're saying is that the government will find me a QT wife?

>Not married to a career woman who just wants to be a success in life
>fuck slags on the side, cumming deep inside 19 y/o assholes at will
>wife never nags because she trusts you not to shit where you eat

MGTOW is for failures.

>Calling MGTOWs retards

all credibility lost in the first sentence

Far from QT. You will get the whale that everyone rejected because you're a reject yourself who couldn't find a spouse.

If (((they))) don't determine it's unethical.

I legit crave pussy. I do not understand how mgtow is possible for a male.

>The beatings will continue until morale improves.

That was the most buzz word filled mess of an argument I've ever heard. The letter he got blew him the fuck out and his answer was "yeah but ur doing it for the matriarchy!"

I crave pussy the same way I crave low carb diavolo pizza. Instead of smashing it I play poker to make some bucks. Simple as that.

>Thinking they wont do a cost-benefit analysis and figure that for everyone 1 suicide they'll get 20 new offspring.

As they say, out with the old, in with the new.

The west is dead

Whites have failed the game of natural selection; their greatest sin?

Listening to jewish propaganda

Whites fell hook, line and sinker into frankfurt death poison, Goddamnit

It can still turn around, but it seems that there are no white men with brains and balls left to fill the gap anymore

t. a 12 year old hormonal boy on Sup Forums

tea virgin

Well, I thought it was funny. I know they'll all die off. Everyone does, even the women. The point is that I don't care. We just need artificial wombs before we kick them out of society.

Degeneracy craves more and more. Enjoy your STDs from the roasties.

married actually.

yes, i know i'm fucked.

>it will never happen
If you lived 100 years ago, you probably would have said planes would never happen and would only be available for rich billionaire kikes. You're retarded.

Likewise you would probably laugh at the idea of woman taking over and creating 4000 genders backed by (((science))).

Arranged marriages are coming.

Get working on kids.

>Arranged marriages are coming
What would be the point of arranged marriages though? Men could reproduce by themselves with artificial wombs and waifubots, and women could reproduce by themselves with artificial insemination and husbandobots.

Remember, April is still with us.

What is it with you lot? Children who grow up with just one parent are badly adjusted compared to their peers who have two heterosexual parents. Your pipe dream will not happen.