Cleopatra race

Some sjws have just been sperging out about how Cleopatra was played by a white actress. Wasn't she white bros?

She fucked Marc Anthony, who was Italian white dude, in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darkie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_II_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her dad was Greek, and her mother is unknown but the majority of options are not black. We tend to consider Greeks white, right? I know niggers do. Odds are she was white.

She was Aryan.

Isn't Cleopatra a Greek name? I'm not sure of the history but wasn't she part of the Ptolemaic dynasty which were descendants of the armies of Alexander the Great? Ergo, not a nigger.

It's the meme that Egyptians are black that pisses me off.

Some would have been, even potentially some of the dynasties. Not most though and certainly not Cleopatra.

Cleopatra was a Greek who was found in the Nile by Egyptian royalty.

My mom told me that genetic testing proved that King Tut was a white genetic group. Considering north Africa is known as "the caucuses" the original residents being Caucasian is not a surprise.

Ptolemy was Alexander the Great's bodyguard, her descendent. She was probably 100% Macedonian as the royal house of Ptolemy practiced incest nearly every generation.

You're kidding? I thought we made fun of sub Saharans for claiming to be Pharaohs. The whole we wuz kangs maymay

unheard of?
what you smoking?
then,as now,the only color men really care about is pink.

Please go back to studying for the Leaving m8.

See my one:

For the last time, Cleopatra was a part of the Ptolemy line, which also hapoened to be fairly incestuous. Ptolemy set up his own successor state in Egypt after Alexander the Grest kicked the bucket. The entire line was Greek as they came. This shitty meme about Cleopatra being black needs to end.

Those skulls have alveolar prognathism. Europeans have orthognathic skulls. They may have some Neanderthal DNA but they're not racially "Aryan".

She was descended from Ptolemy, a Greek. Cleopatra wasn't actually Egyptian, user.

You're a gas man, thanks for the info in any case.

Case in point. Royal Egyptians not white confirmed. Not pure at least.

Some people saying she's white others disagreeing

Fuckin hell

Well considering the fact she was not Egyptian and was actually Greek. I would say yes. They even practiced incest because they refused to breed with Egyptians. For instance she married two of her brothers before she banged Caesar.

Its one of the weirder SJW lines consider Cleopatra was obv white, along with the entire ptolemaic line and Marc Anthony. They were so against intermarriage with Egyptians that they inbreed to avoid tainting the bloodline.

I also hate when people make north africans to be Bantu Congolese tribesman or something. Makes no sense.

wrong.

Egypt was an Aryan nation before the Jews, through trickery, got a Nubian (nigger) as Pharaoh. The Pharaoh wasnt chosen before this, but instead follow a succession of blood. Meaning, the first pharaoh was Aryan if the others before the Nubian were.

I know Egyptians aren't exactly Aryan material and had a weird bird language but banging your cousin is fucked up.

The whole idea of race is fucked up anyway when talking about history this long ago. We take our modern baggage of black and white nationalism and it makes no fucking sense.

Half hte fucking reason the WE WUZ myth even exists is because African-Americans forget how dark actual Africans are, because the average black in America is 33-50% white genetically. They just see their mixed skin and say it looks close to Egyptians, make some stupid connection about Egypt being in "Africa" (a concept completely different 2000 years ago to mean Phoenician areas of the Mediterranean), and boom, WE WUZ

Like I said, they may have some Neanderthal DNA, hence the reddish hair and the relatively well developed brow bones. But they were definitely not the Cro-Magnon/Neanderthal mix Europeans are.

Show me one single Egyptian mummy with an orthognathic skull and I will agree. Until then it's nothing more than obscurantist fairy tales.

What modern day race would she be closest to based on her skull then?

Are we white now Sup Forums, when it suits the argument?

Ramsess the second looks kinda like Adrien Brody, which is as kike as they get but pretty much fully orthognatic.

The ethnic Egyptians would have been similar to modern day Coptic people. Cleo was a wog. She even had the huge wog nose, look at coins minted with her face or marble busts of her, she was a stereotypical greek.

You are kind of turkified, but back then you are white fully, you still are somewhat and have a history to be proud of as one of the great civilisations.

just look at the skulls. Egypt was a multi-ethnic society but like so many others of that time, the ruling class was aryan/caucasoid

Not you, the people that lived in your country before they got raped by hairy brown people and sat out your people

She's probably darker than that, though, right? Certainly not black.

She was a very inbred Greek by breeding. The Ptolemaic line practices generations of inbreeding to maintain their royal line. She was... not actually attractive. At all.

egyptians aren't really black, it's just some we wuz kangz bullshit.

>in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darkie
wtf

>Considering north Africa is known as "the caucuses"
wtf

this thread

The whole idea of race is fucked up. Period.

Good movie

Cleopatra was stated to not have been that good looking, but charming as fuck and super persuasive.

have you seen brodys nose?
this guy is a noselet in comparison

why?

>some would have been
No not really. The blacks that were in ancient Egypt generally came from Nubia, where the Sudan is now.

Some were slaves, some were traders, etc...

But not Egyptian.

Ancient Egyptians always looked like pacific islanders to me. Fits the Lemuria narrative.

And I'm pretty sure he'd make an exception for a head of state.

>in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki
in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki in those days it was unheard of for a white of his stature to mix with a darki

no

also why don't liberals freak out about how chinese show jesus as chinese, vietnamese show him as vietnamese

it's only white people making jesus white do they care about

There was at least one Nubian-ruled Dynasty

but for the most part the Pharaohs were regular sandnigger caucasian Egyptians

>there are people who don't know she was Greek with a super fucked up genealogy

Hobbit autism

she was literally greek. american niggers are retarded.

Her father was greek, Ptolemay(I suck at spelling) the 12th. Her mother was Kleopatra the 5th.
Which historians are uncertain was either his sister or half sister.
That dynasty was fucked up.

nice skeleton this proves as much as the nigger sphinx

funny how sandniggers become ''caucasian'' if they do something

>blonde hair blue eyed pharaohs from the dawn of the egyptian civilization
>oy vey i needa skull goy!

google it, kike.

>yes see goy? the egyptians werent aryan they were jews and blacks..

LOL

I think you are onto smth.

its awesome how they look exactly as sandniggers with blue eyes(some dont even have this blue eyes)
the blonde part is optional i guess
the caucassian features more so

stop this meme

what happens if after nuclear holocaust some redneck finds anime
>WE WUZ AZIASN

Suck Alexander's dick for years. Fag ruler dies and you get Egypt for all the loads you swallowed.

white^tm

Jews wear the Jewish hat because it's half a hat and saves money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra
>Cleopatra VII Philopator (Greek: Κλεοπάτρα Φιλοπάτωρ; 69[1] – August 12, 30 BC[2]), known to history simply as Cleopatra, was the last active ruler of Ptolemaic Egypt, briefly survived as pharaoh by her son Caesarion. After her reign, Egypt became a province of the recently established Roman Empire.

kek

its called kippah which ranslates to coin protector

So it's a whole 2 for one deal..

>coin kippah
i know its redundant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_II_of_Egypt
>Cleopatra II (Greek: Κλεοπάτρα; c. 185 BC – 116 BC) was a queen (and briefly sole ruler) of Ptolemaic Egypt.
This one was more beautiful than famous Cleopatra VII
Also white.

we got it the cleopatras where GREEK whores famous for fucking their brothers and ITALIANS
wooptie doo white race wins again

So queens of Egypt were whores?

>The ethnic Egyptians would have been similar to modern day Coptic people
Do you have any proof? No, of course not. The Egyptians were White. Do the mummies in look like niggers to you? The Macedonians were White aryans.

she was macedonian aka greek. a product of alaxander the great's expansion into egypt

>literally fucking the caesar for favor
i would suggest these greek ones where at least

were* goddamit i gave you the grammar rebuttal

see

This, plus some Iranian blood from one of her grandmothers.

Calm down, chili, no need to get spicy!

She was a descendant of the Ptolemy family line. Ptolemy was a general in Alexander the great's army who was given Egypt after Alexander's death.

its always spicy in Chile

Cleopatra a Ptolemy so by definition she was so inbred that would have made Julius Caesar roll in his grave because he knew how much the Ptolemy's were inbred.

Alexander conquered Egypt.
Alexander dies.
His greek general Ptolemy takes Egypt as his own kingdom.
Cleopatra is a direct descendant of Ptolemy.
Seems pretty cut and dry.

Greek diaspora ftw

>mecedonian

The greeks didn't consider them greek nor did they themselves, despite being tutored by a greek philosopher

Macedonians to the ancient greeks were kind of like the Scottish were to the English, less cultured and more barbarous northern neighbours