SUMMING UP TRUMPS FIRST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE

Well - its officially Trumps first 100 days in office, lets sum it up:

Not only has he flip-flopped on EVERY. SINGLE. IMPORTANT. ISSUE that he ran his entire campaign on, but he has failed them in ways that show just how incompetent he is at this job.

> There will be no wall, the # 1 hyped feature of the Trump presidency. It was completely ridiculous to start with, so this one shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Yes, you are a moron if you thought Trump was actually serious about this one.

> Gone from non-interventionist to neo-con puppet: The neocons in Washington have him wrapped around their pinkies. His biggest failure in my eyes, and also a major point he ran his campaign on. He has escalated conflict with North-Korea and dropped the biggest bomb since WWII

>Key people in the administration have been proven to be absolute morons: Jeff Sessions, Betsy Devos(wants to teach creationism in schools), Rex Tillersion (obvious big oil shill)
>Flipflopped on marking China as currency manipulator
> Flipflopped on his stance on NATO and NATOs importance
>Complained about how this job is much harder then he thought it would be
> Hasn't taken a single overseas trip, while Obama had 8 in the same period and Bush had 3
> Has played golf 6 times as much as Obama has, despite constant bitching about how much Obama golfed during his presidency
> Profiteering on his Presidency as evidenced by doubling the rated on his Mar-A-Lago club, a place he spends more time at then the white office
>failed muslim and immigrant ban
>surrendered to the military industrial complex
>tried to introduce a mess of a healthcare bill that was blocked by his own party

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmZ0jO3uCoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Summed up in one image.

I don't care what the news tells me. I care about what I see. Things don't seem to be getting any better where I live. But my state is cucked as fuck

Fuck newfag Sup Forums. You cunts will glance right over this and your cognitive dissonance will make it invisible. Weak ass civic nationalists. Enjoy sucking nigger dicks while western civilization collapses around you.

Do you see Trump riding that circumsized cock?

100 days of Hillary Clinton not being president.

Spin it any you can - Trump cut America the ultimate deal.

>newfag Sup Forums

Are you mentally retarded or bullied?

>Media and the internet shill against Trump throughout the entire election
>Trump wins
>Media and the internet CONTINUE to shill against Trump, painting him as an incompetent buffoon.
>wtf I hate Trump now!!!

You need a lesson in critical thinking you fucking mongoloid. Are you retarded?

Sage.

Can't deny the facts though, he has failed everything he ran his campaign on

HE FLIP FLOPPED ON EVERY POLICY GUYS!!!
Gtfo shill.

Sage.

Don't forget taking military action without congressional approval, which is right in the Constitution.

Fuck the Constitution. I stand with Trump.

Can you not read? Find ONE wrong thing in the OP

That just means you're retarded

War powers act.

There is no smearing and distortion of Trump here. These are actual words coming out of the Jew's mouth.
youtube.com/watch?v=AmZ0jO3uCoM

golf/10
It's kind of fun to watch Trump do literally everything he criticized Obama for.

No, just a 4D chess player who thinks longterm.

You know what democracy has given us the past 30 years? Bushes, Clintons, and Obama. Democracy is mob rule, it needs to go. Leftists are bitching that he'll make himself monarch? Good. I hope he does. I voted for him hoping he would install a hereditary dynasty so that when he leaves us, we'll be in the capable hands of Emperor Donald II.

Democracy is cancer that hasn't given us a single good thing, you're a fucking sheep if you think otherwise.

>There will be no wall, the # 1 hyped feature of the Trump presidency. It was completely ridiculous to start with, so this one shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Yes, you are a moron if you thought Trump was actually serious about this one.

The wall is being built, I don't understand why you would deny this.

> Gone from non-interventionist to neo-con puppet: The neocons in Washington have him wrapped around their pinkies. His biggest failure in my eyes, and also a major point he ran his campaign on. He has escalated conflict with North-Korea and dropped the biggest bomb since WWII

He promised to 'bomb the shit out of ISIS' and that's what he did. What are you crying about, you fucking mentally incompetent child? Also, would you prefer he continued to appease a dictatorial country that wishes to rain nuclear fire on the west? Appeasement: check it out. It hasn't worked in the past.

>Key people in the administration have been proven to be absolute morons: Jeff Sessions, Betsy Devos(wants to teach creationism in schools), Rex Tillersion (obvious big oil shill)

How is Jeff Sessions a moron?
I'm quite sure that a significant number of Trump's supporters also want creationism to be taught at schools.
It's really just funny how you call Tillerson a proven moron, only to follow that statement with some reddit-tier psychosis speculation.

100/2920 8 years. This is going to be a wild ride. NK starts by the end of next week

>just a 4D chess player

>Flipflopped on marking China as currency manipulator

It's called diplomacy.

> Flipflopped on his stance on NATO and NATOs importance

No he hasn't. What are you even mumbling about?

>Complained about how this job is much harder then he thought it would be

Okay? Kek are presidents not allowed to call their jobs difficult?

> Hasn't taken a single overseas trip, while Obama had 8 in the same period and Bush had 3

It's almost like he's dealing with significant domestic issues. Would you prefer he was spending all his time abroad having dinner with diplomats? Had he travelled a lot, I'm certain you would complain he's travelling TOO much.

> Has played golf 6 times as much as Obama has, despite constant bitching about how much Obama golfed during his presidency

>Plays golf
>HAHA DRUMPF BTFO!!! FLIP FLOPPER
Right.

> Profiteering on his Presidency as evidenced by doubling the rated on his Mar-A-Lago club, a place he spends more time at then the white office

I don't see the issue here. It's perfectly fine to increase priced when people are willing to pay. Has nothing to do with corruption whatsoever, as you seem to claim.

>failed muslim and immigrant ban

You mean when an activist judge rejected it? How is that his fault in any way whatsoever? Certain people in the system aren't respecting the will of the electorate, which is slowing things down.

>surrendered to the military industrial complex

What?

>tried to introduce a mess of a healthcare bill that was blocked by his own party

"Mess of a healthcare bill" is very subjective. It wasn't blocked because it was a "mess" but because it wasn't radical enough in everyone's opinion. It also wasn't blocked by his own party. The party's official stance was for the bill, but certain more conservative congressmen went against it.